Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Curia Hostilia, Consulate of Saturninus/Balbus

Kneißl's Avatar Semisalis

Default Re: Curia Hostilia, Consulate of Saturninus/Balbus

Tiberius turned his head towards Preator(???) Scipio(OOC: you should really put your name in your sig )

"Yes it is sad we have come down to this, bickering like homeless dogs over a piece of meat. Though it has become the only way to get their attention, to remove the veil that is the false prosperity of Sicily. We must invest our troops and money back into Roman lands. You must know this Scipio? Don't you?" He looked almost pleadingly at Scipio, an emotion rarely shown by Tiberius.

Mathias Kneißl - Kampf Um Europa
    | Raiba Kneißl - GSTK

You have my gratitude, Princeps Senatus, as well as the Republic's, for including this vital measure--poignantly named I might add.

Perhaps you could amend the bill further to include something in regards to ignoring Senator Lupus, if nothing else to prevent him from tarnishing his noble family's name any further. We could call it the Lex Flavian Ignorare.
    Last edited by Sir James the Good; October 27, 2008 at 07:26 PM.

Caesar stood and spoke very quickly before he left.

"I will not apologize for my actions. I was simply defending a honourable roman from an un-honourable one. I will see you soon."

Caesar left quietly.
    Alistair Yronwood - Lord of Yronwood, Warden of the Stone Way, Blood Royal

"Darkness? I was born in it...molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man. By then it was nothing to me but blinding! The shadows betray you because they belong to me!
    "But there must always be a Darth Traya, one that holds the knowledge of betrayal. Who has been betrayed in their heart, and will betray in turn."

"You clearly don't know who you're talking to, so let me clue you in. I am not in danger, I AM the danger! A guy opens his door and gets shot and you think that of me? No. I am the one who knocks! "

As Caesar started leaving Tiberius stood up and grabbed his Toga

"If you ever disgrace me again, I WILL harm you, and your family and all you hold dear. I'm not afraid to either" He hissed in his ear." You know my history, you know how I was"
    He let go of his Toga and turned to the Senators with a smile on his face
    "Senator Caesar and I have decided to cease bickering in the Curia."
    He turned to Caesar and glared as the Senate was murmuring its agreement

| Raiba Kneißl - GSTK

Caesar turned around immediatly and smiled and patted Senator Tiberius on the back. He leaned close.

"Be careful where you stick your toungue....or I'll cut it off."

Caesar retracted and smiled and shook his hand. He smiled even more when Tiberius looked like he would blow a fuse.

"Yes, we are nothing if nopt the greatest of friends."

"Darkness? I was born in it...molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man. By then it was nothing to me but blinding! The shadows betray you because they belong to me!
    "But there must always be a Darth Traya, one that holds the knowledge of betrayal. Who has been betrayed in their heart, and will betray in turn."

"You clearly don't know who you're talking to, so let me clue you in. I am not in danger, I AM the danger! A guy opens his door and gets shot and you think that of me? No. I am the one who knocks! "

He turned to look at Senator Junius

"I assume that was your poor attempt at humor?" he paused " My families name and honor are no business of yours," Let us cease this bickering and turn to the issues

| Raiba Kneißl - GSTK

Winter's Avatar Civitate

OCC: Oh I like how this is turning out... *goes to make popcorn

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Jeb View Post
    Hah, you're always so helpful to threads Winter. No wonder you got citizen!

ooc: its nice eh. I like Fedekena awesome rper oh and also I whispered that to you Fed so ya did you whisper your response back? Oh and also its Iulius Caesar

By defeating these rebels, we will be investing in our domestic security, will we not senator Tiberius? Surely you must know that the northern roads are already unsafe, and whether you consider me apt to do the job or not, you must agree that this threat should be neutralized.

Praetor Caius Scipio

(I should put my name in my sig, but it won't fit )

Philos Sophos's Avatar Protector Domesticus

OOC:Hm...maybe this will turn me back to YATS eh...Well then,If I get atleast 4 people wanting me to post,then I will come...if not,then I will delete my account at this bank...

O Sancta Simplicitas!

Tiberius was shaking with rage, he thought of beating Senator Caesar, a task easily done but instead he hissed this at him

"Your mother seemed to enjoy my tongue enough"
    as Caesar turned around he smiled,

ooc: k, i sense a smack down waiting to happen, this might belong in the classics

| Raiba Kneißl - GSTK

Caesar chuckled. He leaned close once more.

"My mother is an Aurelia Cotta I wouldnt be suprised. She is also 70 years old. I didn't know you liked old women. You sick little boy. Besides, we all know you are more for men."

Tiberius turned to Scipio
    "But of course, the consuls should not be bothered with this job, and you have shown your worth before" he paused " I was not disagreeing with you, the rebel scum must certainly be destroyed it is the only way to secure Roman lands.

| Raiba Kneißl - GSTK

Caius shifts uncomfortably.

Senators Caesar and Tiberius, is there something you wish to share with us?

EDIT: enough OOCs guys, take it to the ooc thread, from here on out deletions.

Tiberius managed;barely a smile

"Senator Iulius Caesar wishes to speak with me out side"

With that he dragged him oustside, once out of view of the Senators he clapsed one hand around his throat and pushed him into the wall; he was red with rage

"what did I tell you!" He hissed.
    He let go and let Caesar drop;wheezing to the ground

| Raiba Kneißl - GSTK

IC only. Last warning.

[/hulkmode]
    Last edited by Pontifex Maximus; October 27, 2008 at 07:48 PM. Reason: must... be... scary....

"Why yes, I would like to report threatening responses made to me by Senator Tiberius. He threatened me and my family and then he made unappropriate comments about my heritage and my mother."

The senate was quiet. Just then the Senator dragged him outside and dropped him on the ground. Caesar just laughed and punched the Senator in the face Tiberius then kicked Caesar in the leg. Caesar angerly respnded in a fury of punches and kicks resulting in the two bloody and beaten Caesar was punched once more but then pushed off Tiberius. He walked back inside the House.

"Senators I have just been attacked by Senator Tiberius I demand he recieve a Nota Censoria."
    Last edited by RVFVS; October 27, 2008 at 07:56 PM.

OOC: dude we are outside edit your post :O

OOC: yor're kidding me. you cant just punch them in the face, there has to be a fight scene
    Last edited by Pontifex Maximus; October 27, 2008 at 07:54 PM.

| Raiba Kneißl - GSTK

apple's Avatar Searching for 42

Senators, this has nothing to do with the course of our nation, take this out side after this session.
    Last edited by Pontifex Maximus; October 27, 2008 at 07:56 PM.
    Son of Legio
    Father of Paedric & Remlap
    Roma Surrectum II, Ages of Darkness II, Rome Total Realism & RTR: Imperium Surrectum Developer

Mundus Bellicus - TWC - ModDB - Discord - Steam

Caius rubs his temples, rises and draws a breath, preparing to yell.

Would you make a mockery of this senate by tattling here? You are both Men of Rome, Patricians, and senators! When in this room you are expected, nay, obligated to behave civilly and gentlemanly!

Caius pauses and glares at the two with cold eyes. Usually a good natured, jovial man, Caius' face was distorted with disgust at what he has just witnessed. Two senators fighting like children.

I think, sirs, it would be advisable to remove yourselves for the day if you cannot behave, if this is not possible, then you can stay there!

Now, let's move on to more serious points of interest, the rebels still lay posed to strike the north, and I beseech the honorable consuls, please move these motions to votes as quickly as possible! Time is of the essence in dealing with these matters.
    Last edited by Pontifex Maximus; October 27, 2008 at 07:57 PM.