Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: How to add a religion

Default Re: How to add a religion

it does not create the religions.string
    possibly a .txt save type issue - what are you using to edit the file and what are the 'save type' options? there's different versions of text files...

And everything works fine untill i delete map.rwm
    yeah it won't read the new descr_regions until you delete that, problem is still going to be the /text file

Gigantus's Avatar I am not special - I am a limited edition.
    Patrician took an arrow to the knee spy of the council

Blog Entries

Download this tool. Run the tool and open the religions.txt file with the 'import' function. Now save the file in TXT format with the 'export' function - that will sort out any formatting error. Now save the file by using the 'save' function, this will create the STRING.BIN file - alternatively simply delete the old string.bin file if it exists.
    Delete map.rwm and start your mod again.

Tip: use Notepad to work with the TXT files, other editors leave hidden formatting that mess with the game.
    Last edited by Gigantus; February 01, 2015 at 07:03 PM.

Ok so the game was not finding the folder where the files where extracted so i just put them in the original folder of the game and it works.
    just trying to add a diferent pip to my religion and i am dona
    thanks for your help

Tiro

I am confused a bit, cause noone picked this up. I think there's an error in the tutorial:
    also, I'm not sure what effect this has, but go to mymod/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/descr_strat.txt
    Find:
    faction england, balanced smith
    ai_label buddhist
    denari 10000
    denari_kings_purse 2500

isn't ai_label related to descr_campaign_ai_db.xml, rather than religion?

I know that ai for different labels has different reactions to various religions, but changing the ai_label whatever to ai_label buddhism without actually implementing an ai_label will just default it, won't it?

So isn't this step a bit wrong? You should change the ai_label in descr_strat only if you have an appropriate label in the db, non?

Withwnar's Avatar Script To The Waist

Yes, what you said. For that example to work there would need to be an ai_label named "buddhist" in descr_campaign_ai_db.xml.

Tiro

Quote Originally Posted by Withwnar View Post
    Yes, what you said. For that example to work there would need to be an ai_label named "buddhist" in descr_campaign_ai_db.xml.
    Yay, I actually contributed something!

For aspiring modders: in the descr_campaign_ai_db.xml, you can actually make the buddhist behave like you want -- peaceful, fortified, peace-desiring and some-such. It's a higher level of modding though.

I would like to add Judaism to TW Attila but I dont' know if somebody else has done it already...In any case it would be good training for me as mod cripting looks like the easiest way to learn how to create a mod for TW games.

Also, has anyone thought about adding religious sects?

What do you think?
    Great Attila TW lover.
    Member of Imperial Splendour mod for Empire Total War

Blog Entries

I think you are in the wrong forum part.

The game versions are not compatible.

Hey, I followed all the tutorial steps and added my own religion. the game works fine and everything, except if i hit the settlement details button. then i get a CTD. System log doesnt say anything besides system encountered an unspecified error. Might this have something to do with the pip image? I cant figure it out.
    Κροατία μέσα σώμα , Ελληνικός σε καρδιά.

hope thats right...

nvm, i forgot to put my religion in religion.txt. works great now
    Κροατία μέσα σώμα , Ελληνικός σε καρδιά.

hope thats right...

Geomod runs but the mod itself crashes now that i added these religions, here are the files i changed... please help![CONTENTBOX]religionfolder.rar[/CONTENTBOX]

Blog Entries

The formatting appears fine. I am wondering if it might be something else.

In your mod's CFG file (opens with Notepad) check if you have this entry (don't worry about the comments):
    Code:
    [log] 
    to = logs/M2TW.system.log.txt        # path and name of log
    level = * trace                        # detailed log
    This will generate a detailed log which you can then compress and attach for me to have a look at.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigantus View Post
    The formatting appears fine. I am wondering if it might be something else.

In your mod's CFG file (opens with Notepad) check if you have this entry (don't worry about the comments):
    Code:
    [log] 
    to = logs/M2TW.system.log.txt        # path and name of log
    level = * trace                        # detailed log
    This will generate a detailed log which you can then compress and attach for me to have a look at.
    The .cfg has that entry and no crash log is reported. So, i have no idea what to do about that

Blog Entries

Have you looked in the logs directory? Sometimes the log doesn't generate - simply run the mod again until the crash.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigantus View Post
    Priest name: data\text\expanded.txt - see Adding a new Faction
    Building picture: data\ui\northern_european\building\
    Priest texture (must be talking about the model on the strat map): data\descr_model_strat.txt and data\model_strat\textures\ - see Replacing strat models

I've been busy adding Ireland to the equivalent of the BareGeomod and working diligently at making them Celtic. It's been an intense endeavor and I'm almost done. I have even adjusted the PriestLevel script (to: CatholicPriestLevel; CelticPriestLevel; and OrthodoxPriestLevel) so that my bishop level priest shows up as a Priest (my levels are: Druid; Priest; and High Priest).

I can't really do much, yet, about the CAS file(s) other than copying and renaming them (and I have); but I'll get to that when can afford Maya (which one leases instead of buying outright).

So, getting to the point: My problem is that I don't know where to find (and thus change) the picture that shows up when you right click on the priest; and it's still saying "Bishop" in that window and not "Celtic Priest". Everything else seems correct. It's just those two things that are plaguing me for now.

SK

PS. One other question: Where does one find this "Dictionary" that descr_character.txt references?
    Last edited by Knightforger; February 21, 2017 at 09:28 AM. Reason: Forgot something

Blog Entries

There will be only one pic for the priest - you can't have different pics for the different levels. The pic is in the data\ui\unit_info\[faction] folders.
    Some text for the priests (all levels) is in the data\text\expanded file: {EMT_[faction]_PRIEST[level number]} - this is the 'mouse over character' text if I am not mistaken.
    The generic info pic text is in data\text\strat: {SMT_PRIEST_DESCR}

Sadly, I had found all those. What I have not found is the (framed) picture that shows up in the character details panel and it's (unframed) equivalent that shows in the Army/Castle/Agents panel when you either click agents or on the priest.

...Okay, well I found the "portrait"(s) in UI\southern_european\portraits\portraits\young\priests (there are 100 of them). But, still no luck on the "Bishop" and I've changed every reference I've come across to Catholic Bishop and/or Orthodox Bishop...

So, I'll just keep looking.

SK

PS. I did find the culprit and it was in expanded.txt: {EMT_NORTHERN_EUROPEAN_PRIEST_1}. I'm guessing this may be where the "dictionary" comes in; but it'll be trial and error to find the right one (for now).
    Last edited by Knightforger; February 21, 2017 at 02:30 PM. Reason: Found it.

Blog Entries

Some text for the priests (all levels) is in the data\text\expanded file: {EMT_[faction]_PRIEST[level number]}
    Your entry uses culture instead of faction - the latter will overruled if a faction entry exists, making it possible to give different text for individual factions.

Portraits for bishops\cardinals - bishops and cardinals are priests with a level trait. Hence they will use the priest portraits. Check my tutorial for other stuff concerning portraits as well.

Default How to add a religion

Is there anyone there still in 2020? trying a week, in different ways for tennis players, but as it was for some before, you can lock the desktop at startup, I read all the comments, as in other cases I think my problem is related to export_descr_buildings, if I remove what's there it works, or there, in the descr_strat, let's go to the text of export_descr_buildings:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

{c_altar}c_altar

{c_altar_desc}DO NOT TRANSLATE

{c_altar_desc_short}DO NOT TRANSLATE

{c_altar_eastern_european_desc}DO NOT TRANSLATE - NOT MEANT FOR THIS CULTURE
    {c_altar_eastern_european_desc_short}DO NOT TRANSLATE - NOT MEANT FOR THIS CULTURE
    {c_altar_greek_desc}DO NOT TRANSLATE - NOT MEANT FOR THIS CULTURE
    {c_altar_greek_desc_short}DO NOT TRANSLATE - NOT MEANT FOR THIS CULTURE
    {c_altar_mesoamerican_desc}DO NOT TRANSLATE - NOT MEANT FOR THIS CULTURE

{c_altar_mesoamerican_desc_short}DO NOT TRANSLATE - NOT MEANT FOR THIS CULTURE

{c_altar_middle_eastern}Mesquita

{c_altar_middle_eastern_desc}À medida que uma povoação islâmica cresce no seu tamanho, a necessidade de construir uma Mesquita capaz de receber as maiores congregações também cresce para a tornar numa construção obrigatória. A Mesquita, palavra que vem do árabe "Altar", que significa "Lugar de prostração", não tem assentos e, como tal, parece relativamente espartana em comparação com uma igreja cristã. Mas a sua ausência de objectos enche as suas câmaras com um profundo sentido de paz espiritual.

{c_altar_middle_eastern_desc_short}Uma Mesquita converte uma pequena percentagem da região ao Islão, aumenta a felicidade e permite a criação de um agente Imã.
    {c_altar_northern_european_desc}DO NOT TRANSLATE - NOT MEANT FOR THIS CULTURE
    {c_altar_northern_european_desc_short}DO NOT TRANSLATE - NOT MEANT FOR THIS CULTURE

{c_altar_southern_european_desc}DO NOT TRANSLATE - NOT MEANT FOR THIS CULTURE

{c_altar_southern_european_desc_short}DO NOT TRANSLATE - NOT MEANT FOR THIS CULTURE

{c_small_altar}c_small_altar
    {c_small_altar_desc}DO NOT TRANSLATE
    {c_small_altar_desc_short}DO NOT TRANSLATE
    {c_small_altar_eastern_european_desc}DO NOT TRANSLATE - NOT MEANT FOR THIS CULTURE
    {c_small_altar_eastern_european_desc_short}DO NOT TRANSLATE - NOT MEANT FOR THIS CULTURE

{c_small_altar_greek_desc}DO NOT TRANSLATE - NOT MEANT FOR THIS CULTURE

{c_small_altar_greek_desc_short}DO NOT TRANSLATE - NOT MEANT FOR THIS CULTURE

{c_small_altar_mesoamerican_desc}DO NOT TRANSLATE - NOT MEANT FOR THIS CULTURE

{c_small_altar_mesoamerican_desc_short}DO NOT TRANSLATE - NOT MEANT FOR THIS CULTURE
    {c_small_altar_middle_eastern}Mesquita Pequena
    {c_small_altar_middle_eastern_desc}O facto da produção de imagens de pessoas, do Profeta Sagrado e do próprio Alá ser contra a lei islâmica, não impede que os Muçulmanos construam Mesquitas que ostentam uma arquitectura impressionante, com belíssimas produções artísticas geométricas. O mesmo se verifica até numa Mesquita pequena de uma cidade pobre, onde os Muçulmanos locais se reúnem diariamente para as suas orações.

{c_small_altar_middle_eastern_desc_short}Uma Mesquita Pequena converte uma percentagem muito pequena da região ao Islão e aumenta a felicidade.
    {c_small_altar_northern_european_desc}DO NOT TRANSLATE - NOT MEANT FOR THIS CULTURE
    {c_small_altar_northern_european_desc_short}DO NOT TRANSLATE - NOT MEANT FOR THIS CULTURE
    {c_small_altar_southern_european_desc}DO NOT TRANSLATE - NOT MEANT FOR THIS CULTURE
    {c_small_altar_southern_european_desc_short}DO NOT TRANSLATE - NOT MEANT FOR THIS CULTURE
    {altar}altar
    {altar_desc}DO NOT TRANSLATE
    {altar_desc_short}DO NOT TRANSLATE
    {altar_eastern_european_desc}DO NOT TRANSLATE - NOT MEANT FOR THIS CULTURE
    {altar_eastern_european_desc_short}DO NOT TRANSLATE - NOT MEANT FOR THIS CULTURE
    {altar_greek_desc}DO NOT TRANSLATE - NOT MEANT FOR THIS CULTURE
    {altar_greek_desc_short}DO NOT TRANSLATE - NOT MEANT FOR THIS CULTURE
    {altar_mesoamerican_desc}DO NOT TRANSLATE - NOT MEANT FOR THIS CULTURE
    {altar_mesoamerican_desc_short}DO NOT TRANSLATE - NOT MEANT FOR THIS CULTURE
    {altar_middle_eastern}Mesquita
    {altar_middle_eastern_desc} À medida que uma povoação islâmica cresce no seu tamanho, a necessidade de construir uma Mesquita capaz de receber as maiores congregações também cresce para a tornar numa construção obrigatória. A Mesquita, palavra que vem do árabe "Altar", que significa "Lugar de prostração", não tem assentos e, como tal, parece relativamente espartana em comparação com uma igreja cristã. Mas a sua ausência de objectos enche as suas câmaras com um profundo sentido de paz espiritual.
    {altar_middle_eastern_desc_short} Uma Mesquita converte uma pequena percentagem da região ao Islão, aumenta a felicidade e permite a criação de um agente Imã.
    {altar_northern_european_desc}DO NOT TRANSLATE - NOT MEANT FOR THIS CULTURE
    {altar_northern_european_desc_short}DO NOT TRANSLATE - NOT MEANT FOR THIS CULTURE
    {altar_southern_european_desc}DO NOT TRANSLATE - NOT MEANT FOR THIS CULTURE
    {altar_southern_european_desc_short}DO NOT TRANSLATE - NOT MEANT FOR THIS CULTURE
    {minareted_altar}minareted_altar
    {minareted_altar_desc}DO NOT TRANSLATE
    {minareted_altar_desc_short}DO NOT TRANSLATE
    {minareted_altar_eastern_european_desc}DO NOT TRANSLATE - NOT MEANT FOR THIS CULTURE
    {minareted_altar_eastern_european_desc_short}DO NOT TRANSLATE - NOT MEANT FOR THIS CULTURE
    {minareted_altar_greek_desc}DO NOT TRANSLATE - NOT MEANT FOR THIS CULTURE
    {minareted_altar_greek_desc_short}DO NOT TRANSLATE - NOT MEANT FOR THIS CULTURE
    {minareted_altar_mesoamerican_desc}DO NOT TRANSLATE - NOT MEANT FOR THIS CULTURE
    {minareted_altar_mesoamerican_desc_short}DO NOT TRANSLATE - NOT MEANT FOR THIS CULTURE
    {minareted_altar_middle_eastern}Mesquita com Minaretes
    {minareted_altar_middle_eastern_desc}Normalmente, só se vêem decorações realmente luxuosas numa Mesquita Giant_altar, mas muitas Mesquitas com Minaretes são o centro espiritual de muitos muçulmanos, pelo que justificam uma representação mais espectactular do poder do Islão. A maior parte da sumptuosidade pode ser encontrada no interior, mas são as cúpulas de metal que adornam os minaretes que funcionam como farol brilhante que atrai os fiéis do Islão ao Salat.
    {minareted_altar_middle_eastern_desc_short}Uma Mesquita com Minaretes converte uma percentagem razoável da região ao Islão, aumenta a felicidade e permite a criação de um agente Imã.
    {minareted_altar_northern_european_desc}DO NOT TRANSLATE - NOT MEANT FOR THIS CULTURE
    {minareted_altar_northern_european_desc_short}DO NOT TRANSLATE - NOT MEANT FOR THIS CULTURE
    {minareted_altar_southern_european_desc}DO NOT TRANSLATE - NOT MEANT FOR THIS CULTURE
    {minareted_altar_southern_european_desc_short}DO NOT TRANSLATE - NOT MEANT FOR THIS CULTURE
    {small_altar}small_altar
    {small_altar_desc}DO NOT TRANSLATE
    {small_altar_desc_short}DO NOT TRANSLATE
    {small_altar_eastern_european_desc}DO NOT TRANSLATE - NOT MEANT FOR THIS CULTURE
    {small_altar_eastern_european_desc_short}DO NOT TRANSLATE - NOT MEANT FOR THIS CULTURE
    {small_altar_greek_desc}DO NOT TRANSLATE - NOT MEANT FOR THIS CULTURE
    {small_altar_greek_desc_short}DO NOT TRANSLATE - NOT MEANT FOR THIS CULTURE
    {small_altar_mesoamerican_desc}DO NOT TRANSLATE - NOT MEANT FOR THIS CULTURE
    {small_altar_mesoamerican_desc_short}DO NOT TRANSLATE - NOT MEANT FOR THIS CULTURE
    {small_altar_middle_eastern}Mesquita Pequena
    {small_altar_middle_eastern_desc} O facto da produção de imagens de pessoas, do Profeta Sagrado e do próprio Alá ser contra a lei islâmica, não impede que os Muçulmanos construam Mesquitas que ostentam uma arquitectura impressionante, com belíssimas produções artísticas geométricas. O mesmo se verifica até numa Mesquita pequena de uma cidade pobre, onde os Muçulmanos locais se reúnem diariamente para as suas orações.
    {small_altar_middle_eastern_desc_short} Uma Mesquita Pequena converte uma percentagem muito pequena da região ao Islão e aumenta a felicidade.
    {small_altar_northern_european_desc}DO NOT TRANSLATE - NOT MEANT FOR THIS CULTURE
    {small_altar_northern_european_desc_short}DO NOT TRANSLATE - NOT MEANT FOR THIS CULTURE
    {small_altar_southern_european_desc}DO NOT TRANSLATE - NOT MEANT FOR THIS CULTURE
    {small_altar_southern_european_desc_short}DO NOT TRANSLATE - NOT MEANT FOR THIS CULTURE
    {great_altar}great_altar
    {great_altar_desc}DO NOT TRANSLATE
    {great_altar_desc_short}DO NOT TRANSLATE
    {great_altar_eastern_european_desc}DO NOT TRANSLATE - NOT MEANT FOR THIS CULTURE
    {great_altar_eastern_european_desc_short}DO NOT TRANSLATE - NOT MEANT FOR THIS CULTURE
    {great_altar_greek_desc}DO NOT TRANSLATE - NOT MEANT FOR THIS CULTURE
    {great_altar_greek_desc_short}DO NOT TRANSLATE - NOT MEANT FOR THIS CULTURE
    {great_altar_mesoamerican_desc}DO NOT TRANSLATE - NOT MEANT FOR THIS CULTURE
    {great_altar_mesoamerican_desc_short}DO NOT TRANSLATE - NOT MEANT FOR THIS CULTURE
    {great_altar_middle_eastern}Grande Giant_altar
    {great_altar_middle_eastern_desc}As Grandes Giant_altars são os maiores centros de relação espritual que se podem visitar no mundo islâmico, para além dos locais considerados sagrados pelo Profeta Maomé, bendito seja o seu nome. As Grandes Giant_altars são, normalmente, suficientemente grandes para possuirem o seu próprio pátio interior, e são adornadas por numerosos minaretes, fazendo delas monumentos imponentes e sumptuosos do iluminismo islâmico.
    {great_altar_middle_eastern_desc_short}Uma Grande Giant_altar converte uma percentagem considerável da região ao Islão, aumenta a felicidade e permite a criação do agente Imã.
    {great_altar_northern_european_desc}DO NOT TRANSLATE - NOT MEANT FOR THIS CULTURE
    {great_altar_northern_european_desc_short}DO NOT TRANSLATE - NOT MEANT FOR THIS CULTURE
    {great_altar_southern_european_desc}DO NOT TRANSLATE - NOT MEANT FOR THIS CULTURE
    {great_altar_southern_european_desc_short}DO NOT TRANSLATE - NOT MEANT FOR THIS CULTURE
    {giant_altar}giant_altar
    {giant_altar_desc}DO NOT TRANSLATE
    {giant_altar_desc_short}DO NOT TRANSLATE
    {giant_altar_eastern_european_desc}DO NOT TRANSLATE - NOT MEANT FOR THIS CULTURE
    {giant_altar_eastern_european_desc_short}DO NOT TRANSLATE - NOT MEANT FOR THIS CULTURE
    {giant_altar_greek_desc}DO NOT TRANSLATE - NOT MEANT FOR THIS CULTURE
    {giant_altar_greek_desc_short}DO NOT TRANSLATE - NOT MEANT FOR THIS CULTURE
    {giant_altar_mesoamerican_desc}DO NOT TRANSLATE - NOT MEANT FOR THIS CULTURE
    {giant_altar_mesoamerican_desc_short}DO NOT TRANSLATE - NOT MEANT FOR THIS CULTURE
    {giant_altar_middle_eastern}Mesquita Giant_altar
    {giant_altar_middle_eastern_desc}Todas a sextas-feiras, os homens do Islão devem assistir ao sermão khutba que, normalmente, tem lugar numa mesquita maior conhecida como Giant_altar. Uma vez que a oração de sexta-feira é um sermão semanal obrigatório, muitos homens têm de viajar bastante para chegarem a uma Giant_altar. Deste modo, estas são estruturas invariavelmente enormes, que ostentam todos os sinais de opulência e riqueza que as leis islâmicas permitem.
    {giant_altar_middle_eastern_desc_short}Uma Mesquita Giant_altar converte uma percentagem razoável da região ao Islão, aumenta a felicidade e permite a criação do agente Imã.
    {giant_altar_northern_european_desc}DO NOT TRANSLATE - NOT MEANT FOR THIS CULTURE
    {giant_altar_northern_european_desc_short}DO NOT TRANSLATE - NOT MEANT FOR THIS CULTURE
    {giant_altar_southern_european_desc}DO NOT TRANSLATE - NOT MEANT FOR THIS CULTURE
    {giant_altar_southern_european_desc_short}DO NOT TRANSLATE - NOT MEANT FOR THIS CULTURE

*in different ways and crash for desktop, sorry for google tradutor mistakes, lol.

I found the first problem, it was that I didn't change the name minareted to big (like has in descr_strat and othor files), now the game work, but in moment i click in diplomacy (because I wanted to see my religion) he crash.

I found the first problem, was that I didn't change the name minareted to big (like has in descr_strat), now the game work, but in moment i clicked on diplomacy (because I wanted to see my religion) he crash, if you click on the scroll to see the religions in the queue it crashes too, I changed the pin for one from the game with just another name to see if the problem was not being able to read the pin, but no, the same problem continued, maybe the problem is in step 4 he said :

Step 4: Adding your religion to the regions

Here is where microsoft word comes in.
    Open mymod / data / world / maps / base / descr_regions.txt, copy the entire thing and paste it in microsoft word. Use ctrl + f to get to replace all and replace all} with your religion, a space, a 0, and a}. So in my case buddhist 0}. Copy the edited file and replace the current one with it.

This one he explained more quickly and I didn't understand it well, what I did was TAKE EACH ONE OF THE {} and add tengriism 0, it was like this:

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

;
    ; regions list
    ;

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
    North_America
    Miccosukee
    aztecs
    Native_Rebels
    212 198 206
    tobacco, coal, america, no_pirates, no_brigands
    religions { catholic 0 orthodox 0 islam 0 pagan 100 heretic 0 tengriism 0 }
    Inverness_Province
    Inverness
    scotland
    English_Rebels
    20 25 225
    atlantic, explorers_guild
    religions { catholic 90 orthodox 0 islam 0 pagan 5 heretic 5 tengriism 0 }
    Oslo_Province
    Oslo
    denmark
    Norse_Rebels
    255 180 190
    fish, furs, timber, iron, amber, atlantic, explorers_guild
    religions { catholic 80 orthodox 3 islam 0 pagan 15 heretic 2 tengriism 0 }
    Stockholm_Province
    Stockholm
    denmark
    Norse_Rebels
    252 245 42
    silver, furs, timber, iron, slaves, amber
    religions { catholic 75 orthodox 8 islam 0 pagan 15 heretic 2 tengriism 0 }
    Helsinki_Province
    Helsinki
    russia
    Norse_Rebels
    66 47 85
    fish, furs, timber, dyes
    religions { catholic 0 orthodox 25 islam 0 pagan 25 heretic 0 tengriism 50 }
    Novgorod_Province
    Novgorod
    russia
    Rus_Rebels
    241 211 25
    furs, timber, amber
    religions { catholic 2 orthodox 74 islam 2 pagan 20 heretic 2 tengriism 0 }
    Moscow_Province
    Moscow
    russia
    Rus_Rebels
    58 89 177
    furs, timber
    religions { catholic 0 orthodox 60 islam 6 pagan 14 heretic 0 tengriism 20 }
    Volga-Bulgar_Province
    Bulgar
    russia
    Steppe_Rebels
    58 177 75
    none
    religions { catholic 0 orthodox 10 islam 85 pagan 4 heretic 1 tengriism 0 }
    Riga_Province
    Riga
    russia
    Livonian_Rebels
    58 177 95
    amber, crusade
    religions { catholic 0 orthodox 10 islam 0 pagan 85 heretic 5 tengriism 0 }
    Arhus_Province
    Arhus
    denmark
    Norse_Rebels
    232 41 55
    fish, amber, atlantic, explorers_guild
    religions { catholic 82 orthodox 5 islam 0 pagan 10 heretic 3 tengriism 0 }
    Edinburgh_Province
    Edinburgh
    scotland
    Scots_Rebels
    220 225 255
    dyes, atlantic, explorers_guild
    Smolensk_Province
    Smolensk
    russia
    Rus_Rebels
    177 110 83
    horde_target
    Dublin_Province
    Dublin
    scotland
    Irish_Rebels
    10 232 10
    silver, atlantic, explorers_guild
    religions { catholic 96 orthodox 0 islam 0 pagan 2 heretic 2 tengriism 0 }
    Vilnius_Province
    Vilnius
    russia
    Livonian_Rebels
    131 33 125
    amber, atlantic, crusade
    religions { catholic 4 orthodox 20 islam 0 pagan 75 heretic 1 tengriism 0 }
    York_Province
    York
    england
    English_Rebels
    230 30 35
    iron, coal, wool, atlantic, explorers_guild, woodsmens_guild
    Caribbean_Isles
    Caribbean
    england
    Native_Rebels
    145 198 206
    america, no_pirates, no_brigands
    Ryazan_Province
    Ryazan
    russia
    Rus_Rebels
    177 58 83
    timber
    Caernarvon_Province
    Caernarvon
    england
    Welsh_Rebels
    41 232 63
    coal, wool, atlantic, explorers_guild
    religions { catholic 85 orthodox 0 islam 0 pagan 12 heretic 3 tengriism 0 }
    Thorn_Province
    Thorn
    poland
    Polish_Rebels
    41 41 203
    none
    religions { catholic 20 orthodox 0 islam 0 pagan 75 heretic 5 tengriism 0 }
    Nottingham_Province
    Nottingham
    england
    English_Rebels
    232 41 198
    dyes, wool, atlantic, explorers_guild, woodsmens_guild
    Stettin_Province
    Stettin
    poland
    German_Rebels
    203 41 232
    teutonic_knights_chapter_house
    religions { catholic 0 orthodox 10 islam 0 pagan 85 heretic 5 tengriism 0 }
    Hamburg_Province
    Hamburg
    hre
    German_Rebels
    232 198 41
    silver, atlantic, explorers_guild, teutonic_knights_chapter_house
    religions { catholic 75 orthodox 0 islam 0 pagan 20 heretic 5 tengriism 0 }
    Tlaxcala_Province
    Tlaxcala
    aztecs
    Mexican_Rebels
    95 185 236
    gold, dyes, tobacco, america, no_pirates, no_brigands
    religions { catholic 20 orthodox 0 islam 0 pagan 20 heretic 0 tengriism 60 }
    Sarkel_Province
    Sarkel
    russia
    Steppe_Rebels
    177 170 58
    slaves
    religions { catholic 0 orthodox 33 islam 5 pagan 60 heretic 2 tengriism 0 }
    Antwerp_Province
    Antwerp
    france
    Flemish_Rebels
    41 162 232
    textiles, dyes, atlantic, explorers_guild
    religions { catholic 80 orthodox 0 islam 0 pagan 8 heretic 12 tengriism 0 }
    Magdeburg_Province
    Magdeburg
    hre
    German_Rebels
    64 41 52
    timber, teutonic_knights_chapter_house
    religions { catholic 85 orthodox 0 islam 0 pagan 12 heretic 3 tengriism 0 }
    Halych_Province
    Halych
    poland
    Polish_Rebels
    78 232 51
    amber
    religions { catholic 75 orthodox 6 islam 0 pagan 17 heretic 2 tengriism 0 }
    Cracow_Province
    Cracow
    poland
    Polish_Rebels
    177 78 58
    silver, sulfur, amber
    religions { catholic 85 orthodox 3 islam 0 pagan 10 heretic 2 tengriism 0 }
    London_Province
    London
    england
    English_Rebels
    232 41 46
    dyes, tin, wool, atlantic, explorers_guild, woodsmens_guild
    religions { catholic 85 orthodox 0 islam 0 pagan 13 heretic 2 tengriism 0 }
    Breslau_Province
    Breslau
    poland
    German_Rebels
    141 160 233
    timber
    religions { catholic 90 orthodox 2 islam 0 pagan 6 heretic 2 tengriism 0 }
    Kiev_Province
    Kiev
    russia
    Rus_Rebels
    33 131 116
    slaves, sulfur, horde_target
    Bruges_Province
    Bruges
    england
    Flemish_Rebels
    232 90 41
    textiles, dyes
    religions { catholic 80 orthodox 0 islam 0 pagan 8 heretic 12 tengriism 0 }
    Frankfurt_Province
    Frankfurt
    hre
    German_Rebels
    63 232 41
    coal, teutonic_knights_chapter_house
    religions { catholic 80 orthodox 0 islam 0 pagan 5 heretic 15 tengriism 0 }
    Metz_Province
    Metz
    hre
    Burgundian_Rebels
    72 41 232
    timber, iron
    religions { catholic 75 orthodox 0 islam 0 pagan 5 heretic 20 tengriism 0 }
    Cholula_Province
    Cholula
    aztecs
    Mexican_Rebels
    80 170 221
    gold, silver, chocolate, tobacco, america, no_pirates, no_brigands
    Caen_Province
    Caen
    france
    French_Rebels
    170 170 11
    timber, dyes, atlantic, explorers_guild, woodsmens_guild
    religions { catholic 85 orthodox 0 islam 0 pagan 13 heretic 2 tengriism 0 }
    Prague_Province
    Prague
    hre
    Bohemian_Rebels
    58 150 177
    timber, tin, coal
    Rheims_Province
    Rheims
    france
    French_Rebels
    31 75 37
    iron, coal
    religions { catholic 80 orthodox 0 islam 0 pagan 10 heretic 10 tengriism 0 }
    Rennes_Province
    Rennes
    france
    French_Rebels
    232 41 135
    wine, atlantic, explorers_guild
    Nuremburg_Province
    Nuremburg
    hre
    German_Rebels
    230 41 232
    timber, iron, wine, tin, atlantic, teutonic_knights_chapter_house
    Paris_Province
    Paris
    france
    French_Rebels
    203 202 201
    none
    religions { catholic 85 orthodox 0 islam 0 pagan 10 heretic 5 tengriism 0 }
    Hohenstauffen_Province
    Hohenstauffen
    hre
    German_Rebels
    253 180 10
    wine, teutonic_knights_chapter_house
    Iasi_Province
    Iasi
    hungary
    Wallachian_Rebels
    131 33 38
    none
    religions { catholic 5 orthodox 15 islam 0 pagan 75 heretic 5 tengriism 0 }
    Tenochtitlan_Province
    Tenochtitlan
    aztecs
    Mexican_Rebels
    65 155 206
    gold, silver, chocolate, dyes, tobacco, america, no_pirates, no_brigands
    Budapest_Province
    Budapest
    hungary
    Magyar_Rebels
    33 100 131
    none
    Angers_Province
    Angers
    france
    French_Rebels
    173 172 171
    wine
    religions { catholic 85 orthodox 0 islam 0 pagan 10 heretic 5 tengriism 0 }
    Bran_Province
    Bran
    hungary
    Wallachian_Rebels
    72 177 58
    none
    religions { catholic 46 orthodox 2 islam 0 pagan 50 heretic 2 tengriism 0 }
    Caffa_Province
    Caffa
    russia
    Steppe_Rebels
    17 74 202
    slaves, sulfur
    religions { catholic 0 orthodox 33 islam 5 pagan 60 heretic 2 tengriism 0 }
    Vienna_Province
    Vienna
    hre
    Bohemian_Rebels
    131 61 33
    silver, timber, iron, dyes
    Dijon_Province
    Dijon
    france
    Burgundian_Rebels
    85 114 141
    iron, wine, coal
    Bern_Province
    Bern
    hre
    Swiss_Rebels
    175 175 175
    timber
    religions { catholic 85 orthodox 0 islam 0 pagan 5 heretic 10 tengriism 0 }
    Innsbruck_Province
    Innsbruck
    hre
    Swiss_Rebels
    150 150 150
    teutonic_knights_chapter_house
    Bordeaux_Province
    Bordeaux
    france
    French_Rebels
    68 232 41
    wine, dyes, atlantic, explorers_guild
    religions { catholic 85 orthodox 0 islam 0 pagan 5 heretic 10 tengriism 0 }
    Tbilisi_Province
    Tbilisi
    turks
    Steppe_Rebels
    199 31 143
    slaves
    religions { catholic 0 orthodox 30 islam 30 pagan 30 heretic 10 tengriism 0 }
    Bucharest_Province
    Bucharest
    hungary
    Wallachian_Rebels
    218 246 61
    none
    religions { catholic 60 orthodox 5 islam 0 pagan 35 heretic 0 tengriism 0 }
    Milan_Province
    Milan
    milan
    Italian_Rebels
    221 232 41
    textiles
    Venice_Province
    Venice
    venice
    Italian_Rebels
    13 198 117
    textiles
    religions { catholic 95 orthodox 0 islam 0 pagan 3 heretic 2 tengriism 0 }
    Toulouse_Province
    Toulouse
    france
    French_Rebels
    196 13 198
    iron, dyes, crusade
    Leon_Province
    Leon
    spain
    Iberian_Rebels
    13 157 198
    coal, wool, atlantic, explorers_guild, knights_of_santiago_chapter_house
    religions { catholic 90 orthodox 0 islam 0 pagan 10 heretic 0 tengriism 0 }
    Zagreb_Province
    Zagreb
    venice
    Croatian_Rebels
    58 173 177
    gold, timber, iron, atlantic, explorers_guild
    religions { catholic 85 orthodox 14 islam 0 pagan 0 heretic 1 tengriism 0 }
    Sofia_Province
    Sofia
    hungary
    Bulgarian_Rebels
    131 33 100
    timber
    religions { catholic 80 orthodox 5 islam 0 pagan 15 heretic 0 tengriism 0 }
    Ragusa_Province
    Ragusa
    byzantium
    Croatian_Rebels
    177 83 58
    none
    religions { catholic 85 orthodox 5 islam 0 pagan 5 heretic 5 tengriism 0 }
    Toledo_Province
    Toledo
    spain
    Spanish_Rebels
    198 13 35
    iron, swordsmiths_guild, knights_of_santiago_chapter_house
    religions { catholic 62 orthodox 0 islam 35 pagan 2 heretic 1 tengriism 0 }
    Bologna_Province
    Bologna
    papal_states
    Italian_Rebels
    198 43 13
    marble, atlantic, explorers_guild
    religions { catholic 85 orthodox 0 islam 0 pagan 0 heretic 15 tengriism 0 }
    Pamplona_Province
    Pamplona
    spain
    Spanish_Rebels
    31 100 37
    marble, wool, atlantic, explorers_guild
    religions { catholic 85 orthodox 0 islam 10 pagan 3 heretic 2 tengriism 0 }
    Genoa_Province
    Genoa
    milan
    Italian_Rebels
    157 13 198
    marble, textiles
    religions { catholic 92 orthodox 0 islam 0 pagan 3 heretic 5 tengriism 0 }
    Florence_Province
    Florence
    papal_states
    Italian_Rebels
    157 198 13
    marble
    religions { catholic 87 orthodox 0 islam 0 pagan 0 heretic 13 tengriism 0 }
    Trebizond_Province
    Trebizond
    byzantium
    Anatolian_Rebels
    202 156 17
    silver, sulfur
    religions { catholic 0 orthodox 45 islam 45 pagan 10 heretic 0 tengriism 0 }
    Marseille_Province
    Marseille
    france
    French_Rebels
    117 198 13
    wine, dyes
    religions { catholic 80 orthodox 0 islam 0 pagan 15 heretic 5 tengriism 0 }
    Yerevan_Province
    Yerevan
    turks
    Armenian_Rebels
    202 61 17
    none
    religions { catholic 0 orthodox 8 islam 80 pagan 7 heretic 5 tengriism 0 }
    Zaragoza_Province
    Zaragoza
    spain
    Spanish_Rebels
    13 196 198
    iron
    religions { catholic 55 orthodox 0 islam 35 pagan 5 heretic 5 tengriism 0 }
    Constantinople_Province
    Constantinople
    byzantium
    Greek_Rebels
    118 131 33
    grain, dyes, silk, atlantic, explorers_guild, crusade, horde_target, jihad
    religions { catholic 0 orthodox 95 islam 2 pagan 2 heretic 1 tengriism 0 }
    Lisbon_Province
    Lisbon
    portugal
    Iberian_Rebels
    13 198 30
    marble, tin, atlantic, explorers_guild
    religions { catholic 55 orthodox 0 islam 35 pagan 5 heretic 5 tengriism 0 }
    Thessalonica_Province
    Thessalonica
    byzantium
    Greek_Rebels
    177 58 145
    timber, marble, sulfur
    religions { catholic 5 orthodox 90 islam 0 pagan 3 heretic 2 tengriism 0 }
    Ajaccio_Province
    Ajaccio
    milan
    Island_Rebels
    255 225 220
    wine
    religions { catholic 80 orthodox 0 islam 10 pagan 5 heretic 5 tengriism 0 }
    Nicaea_Province
    Nicaea
    byzantium
    Greek_Rebels
    33 59 131
    silk
    religions { catholic 0 orthodox 80 islam 15 pagan 3 heretic 2 tengriism 0 }
    Roman_Province
    Rome
    papal_states
    Italian_Rebels
    52 13 198
    crusade
    religions { catholic 99 orthodox 0 islam 0 pagan 0 heretic 1 tengriism 0 }
    Naples_Province
    Naples
    sicily
    Italian_Rebels
    198 13 174
    wool
    religions { catholic 90 orthodox 0 islam 0 pagan 10 heretic 0 tengriism 0 }
    Caesarea_Province
    Caesarea
    turks
    Anatolian_Rebels
    177 58 148
    none
    religions { catholic 0 orthodox 15 islam 80 pagan 2 heretic 3 tengriism 0 }
    Baghdad_Province
    Baghdad
    egypt
    Seljuk_Rebels
    177 58 167
    silk, sulfur, jihad
    religions { catholic 0 orthodox 0 islam 90 pagan 0 heretic 10 tengriism 0 }
    Cordoba_Province
    Cordoba
    moors
    Iberian_Rebels
    17 13 198
    sugar, coal, atlantic, explorers_guild, knights_of_santiago_chapter_house
    religions { catholic 25 orthodox 0 islam 65 pagan 5 heretic 5 tengriism 0 }
    Durazzo_Province
    Durazzo
    byzantium
    Greek_Rebels
    13 18 244
    timber
    religions { catholic 10 orthodox 80 islam 0 pagan 10 heretic 0 tengriism 0 }
    Valencia_Province
    Valencia
    spain
    Spanish_Rebels
    187 198 13
    knights_of_santiago_chapter_house
    religions { catholic 55 orthodox 0 islam 40 pagan 3 heretic 2 tengriism 0 }
    Iconium_Province
    Iconium
    turks
    Anatolian_Rebels
    17 165 202
    sulfur, wool, jihad
    religions { catholic 0 orthodox 15 islam 80 pagan 3 heretic 2 tengriism 0 }
    Adana_Province
    Adana
    turks
    Armenian_Rebels
    17 202 52
    sulfur
    religions { catholic 0 orthodox 10 islam 85 pagan 3 heretic 2 tengriism 0 }
    Mosul_Province
    Mosul
    turks
    Seljuk_Rebels
    41 232 225
    cotton
    religions { catholic 0 orthodox 2 islam 85 pagan 0 heretic 13 tengriism 0 }
    Cagliari_Province
    Cagliari
    sicily
    Island_Rebels
    198 35 13
    silver
    religions { catholic 80 orthodox 0 islam 10 pagan 5 heretic 5 tengriism 0 }
    Edessa_Province
    Edessa
    turks
    Seljuk_Rebels
    244 122 13
    none
    religions { catholic 0 orthodox 30 islam 70 pagan 0 heretic 0 tengriism 0 }
    Smyrna_Province
    Smyrna
    byzantium
    Anatolian_Rebels
    61 177 58
    none
    religions { catholic 2 orthodox 50 islam 45 pagan 0 heretic 3 tengriism 0 }
    Antioch_Province
    Antioch
    turks
    Seljuk_Rebels
    13 244 165
    sugar, cotton, crusade, horde_target
    religions { catholic 0 orthodox 2 islam 90 pagan 0 heretic 8 tengriism 0 }
    Granada_Province
    Granada
    moors
    Iberian_Rebels
    180 198 180
    knights_of_santiago_chapter_house
    religions { catholic 25 orthodox 0 islam 70 pagan 0 heretic 5 tengriism 0 }
    Brazil
    Fortaleza
    aztecs
    Native_Rebels
    0 223 255
    gold, timber, iron, chocolate, dyes, tin, america, no_pirates, no_brigands
    Aleppo_Province
    Aleppo
    turks
    Seljuk_Rebels
    175 171 244
    none
    religions { catholic 0 orthodox 2 islam 90 pagan 0 heretic 8 tengriism 0 }
    Jedda_Province
    Jedda
    egypt
    Arab_Rebels
    13 171 244
    none
    religions { catholic 0 orthodox 0 islam 99 pagan 0 heretic 1 tengriism 0 }
    Palermo_Province
    Palermo
    sicily
    Island_Rebels
    177 142 58
    sugar, sulfur, cotton, amber
    religions { catholic 75 orthodox 0 islam 20 pagan 3 heretic 2 tengriism 0 }
    Corinth_Province
    Corinth
    byzantium
    Greek_Rebels
    225 192 192
    none
    religions { catholic 5 orthodox 90 islam 0 pagan 2 heretic 3 tengriism 0 }
    Marrakesh_Province
    Marrakesh
    moors
    Saharan_Rebels
    202 126 17
    iron, atlantic, explorers_guild
    religions { catholic 0 orthodox 0 islam 96 pagan 2 heretic 2 tengriism 0 }
    Isle_of_Cyprus
    Nicosia
    byzantium
    Greek_Rebels
    126 144 111
    marble
    religions { catholic 5 orthodox 80 islam 10 pagan 3 heretic 2 tengriism 0 }
    Damascus_Province
    Damascus
    turks
    Arab_Rebels
    244 203 14
    sugar, swordsmiths_guild
    religions { catholic 0 orthodox 10 islam 80 pagan 10 heretic 0 tengriism 0 }
    Algiers_Province
    Algiers
    moors
    Saharan_Rebels
    17 83 202
    iron
    religions { catholic 0 orthodox 0 islam 90 pagan 10 heretic 0 tengriism 0 }
    Tunis_Province
    Tunis
    moors
    Fatimid_Rebels
    202 191 17
    iron, crusade
    religions { catholic 0 orthodox 0 islam 90 pagan 10 heretic 0 tengriism 0 }
    Acre_Province
    Acre
    egypt
    Arab_Rebels
    33 131 128
    none
    religions { catholic 0 orthodox 5 islam 90 pagan 0 heretic 5 tengriism 0 }
    Isle_of_Rhodes
    Rhodes
    byzantium
    Greek_Rebels
    131 33 77
    wine
    religions { catholic 0 orthodox 70 islam 20 pagan 10 heretic 0 tengriism 0 }
    Isle_of_Crete
    Iraklion
    byzantium
    Greek_Rebels
    193 162 206
    timber
    religions { catholic 65 orthodox 30 islam 0 pagan 5 heretic 0 tengriism 0 }
    Jerusalem_Province
    Jerusalem
    egypt
    Arab_Rebels
    244 13 29
    crusade, jihad, horde_target
    religions { catholic 2 orthodox 48 islam 35 pagan 0 heretic 15 tengriism 0 }
    Gaza_Province
    Gaza
    egypt
    Arab_Rebels
    35 244 13
    none
    religions { catholic 0 orthodox 5 islam 80 pagan 10 heretic 5 tengriism 0 }
    Tripoli_Province
    Tripoli
    moors
    Saharan_Rebels
    202 17 48
    none
    religions { catholic 10 orthodox 5 islam 70 pagan 10 heretic 5 tengriism 0 }
    Alexandria_Province
    Alexandria
    egypt
    Fatimid_Rebels
    244 13 214
    sugar, cotton
    religions { catholic 0 orthodox 5 islam 80 pagan 5 heretic 10 tengriism 0 }
    Arguin_Province
    Arguin
    moors
    Saharan_Rebels
    244 171 13
    gold, ivory, slaves, atlantic, explorers_guild, arguin
    religions { catholic 0 orthodox 0 islam 80 pagan 20 heretic 0 tengriism 0 }
    Timbuktu_Province
    Timbuktu
    moors
    Saharan_Rebels
    244 13 138
    gold, ivory, slaves
    religions { catholic 0 orthodox 0 islam 3 pagan 97 heretic 0 tengriism 0 }
    Cairo_Province
    Cairo
    egypt
    Fatimid_Rebels
    122 13 244
    sugar, cotton, jihad, crusade
    religions { catholic 0 orthodox 5 islam 80 pagan 5 heretic 10 tengriism 0 }
    Dongola_Province
    Dongola
    egypt
    Saharan_Rebels
    42 232 77
    ivory, slaves
    religions { catholic 0 orthodox 10 islam 80 pagan 5 heretic 5 tengriism 0 }

was it to do anyway?

I found out what was, in religion.txt, tengriism, it had the first capital letter Tengriism, so it was conflicting, now everything is ok, and I will change the images of the alteres to others other than the game, thanks to all of you who posted before and so I can fulfill a teenage dream of playing this game with the Mongols. I did everything right historically, I put the generals jebe and subodei, the game starts in 1223, and in 1235 batu khan arrives at the new Mongolian event (but not with that hundred troops, in a balanced way), thank you all.

now I have a problem exchanging the generic photo for the altar of tengri, and this one I will not be able to solve because the details were not identified (the details), I already made the files and put them they are not the size I thought of the other things, but like me or renaming? and where do i put it? i put ui/Eastern European/buildings, and Middle Eastenr/... with the names:

#eastern_european_small_altar

and

#eastern_european_small_altar_constructed

and the same thing in the middle east mass

#middle_eastern_small_altar

and

#middle_eastern_small_altar_constructed
    but I remain the same images. How to make the game read these images? I imagine I have to change a command somewhere, right?

I tried inside the construction folder, I tried just #small altar, even putting the middle eastern in the estern europe folder, maybe i'm tottaly wrong, but i think somewhere I have to put the command

small church
    {
    eastern_europe /construction.tga
    }

or something like this...

the question I believe is, where is this place ??
    Last edited by Abdülmecid I; August 02, 2020 at 06:10 AM. Reason: Seven posts merged and spoilers added.

Blog Entries

There are three pictures for buildings:

data\ui\[your culture]\buildings\#[your culture]_[your building level].tga - 78*62 do not change size!
    data\ui\[your culture]\buildings\#[your culture]_[your building level]_constructed.tga - 300*245
    data\ui\[your culture]\buildings\#[your culture]_[your building level].tga - 78*62 do not change size!

Examples:
    data\ui\middle_eastern]\buildings\#middle_eastern_small_altar.tga
    data\ui\middle_eastern]\buildings\#middle_eastern_small_altar_constructed.tga
    data\ui\middle_eastern]\buildings\constructed\#middle_eastern_small_altar.tga

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567