Thread: Medieval Total War - Redux (Beta)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    therussian's Avatar Use your imagination

Default Re: Medieval Total War Redux 1.0 available....

Quote Originally Posted by Axalon View Post

The Russ: Hey man, do you realize that you are the only one who had the guts to post twice in this thread so far? He he! Anyways, is there any redux time on the menu soon?!? Are you content with the Romans for now?

(I thought it might be, it’s 10000 years ago I heard it myself, I’m kind of into the jazzrock thing (among other stuff) and that album is by many regarded as milestone in that area (so they say), although I don’t have it myself. Is Miles Davis a favourite of yours?)

Ha, well, I do what I can. I haven't been able to play Redux because I didn't bring my MTW to Uni with me, but I'm going home next week, so I'll definitely try it out.

As for Miles Davis, yeah, I'm a big fan, though B Brew isn't my favourite album of his. To be honest, I don't really like it that much, it's just got some awesome cover art. But yeah, I'm also a fan of jazz rock fusion.

Axalon you should apply for local moderator so you can have your own subforum for your mod. That might draw more attention and make things easier to organize.
    I don't think that that's very important. BKB, XL, Napoleonic, and Pike and Musket don't even have their own subforums, and they're the biggest MTW mods out there. There just is't a lot of traffic coming through these sacred halls. A thread will suffice, I think, though you could ask to get it pinned.

Or you could ask for a moderator to put up an announcement on the front page, or have an interview with the Eagle Standard.

I think the latter might be a great idea to boost advertising: just PM Empress Meg and tell her that I recommended an interview.

Oh, and Axalon, try not to get to angry when people compare your mod to XL. Its in the nature of the beast. People always try to compare one thing to another, whether it be mods, movies, books etc.
    Last edited by therussian; September 19, 2008 at 09:52 AM.

House of the Caesars | Under the Patronage of Comrade Trance Crusader. Proud Patron of Comrades Shadow_Imperator, Zenith Darksea, Final Frontier and Plutarch | Second Generation| ex-Eagle Standard Editor| Consilium de Civitate | Album Reviews