Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: To all modding teams...Post here if you wish to add our work to your mods!

AnthoniusII's Avatar Μέγαc Δομέστικοc

Default Re: To all modding teams...Post here if you wish to add our work to your mods!

Quote Originally Posted by Torvus View Post
    I would like to request permission to use and edit CBUR for my mod, Elseworld. The link is below my signature. Thanks for your consideration.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Holy Pilgrim View Post
    Hello CBUR team,

I'd like to request permission for the use of your unit models/textures/ui in the Murica: Total War mod for Kingdoms. These units are fabulously created and will only enhance the Knew World Productions team's graphical appearance as well as aid our progress. Credits will be given where applicable and any terms or conditions you may have will be followed.

Thank you for your time,
    The Holy Pilgrim
    Permision given. Good luck to both of you.
    AnthoniusII
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.
    Despite the mod is dead does not mean that anyone can use its material
    read this to avoid misunderstandings.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

Default Re: To all modding teams...Post here if you wish to add our work to your mods!

I'm working on getting some TW models into M&B. I know we've been approved for use, but could I have the download link please?
    Under the Patronage of Leonidas the Lion|Patron of Imperator of Rome - Dewy - Crazyeyesreaper|American and Proud

Hi,
    Can i have the permissions to use some of your awesome units and also their UI for a little mini-mod?
    I need these units: Scoutatoi,Scholarii and Alamani.

Of course,i will give you the credits.

Thanks.
    Last edited by Freelancer Tex; July 02, 2011 at 03:36 AM.

If you are depressed, just stop being depressed.
    - Ace Rimmer | March 18th ,2014

Quote Originally Posted by Freelancer Tex View Post
    Hi,
    Can i have the permissions to use some of your awesome units and also their UI for a little mini-mod?
    I need these units: Scoutatoi,Scholarii and Alamani.

Of course,i will give you the credits.

Thanks.
    Yes you can ...
    AnthoniusII
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

Can I use it in my mod, I already show it to you

Quote Originally Posted by Aura View Post
    Can I use it in my mod, I already show it to you
    You have CBUR's permision. Good luck with your mod. See your pms.
    AnthoniusII

Greeting to CBUR team! Excellent job! Waiting for new release.
    AnthoniusII, I understand that work is not ready yet, but while we are waiting, could I ask you to give me two NEW CBUR units to add to my current games. I mean Varangian guard and Tagma tou Arithmou(final) on inGame screenshots http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...181884&page=36 p.706,716 ). I'm playing Bellum Crucis 6.2 and very dissappointed by its native byzantium units. I don't belong to any modding project. Mesh and texture_dif would be enough, if you will be so kind)

CReSTo's Avatar Civis

Greetings,

Im working on my own mod called : "War of Kingdoms". Our aim is to reflect the truths of every faction as much as we can. I'm also a lover of Byzantium history. I would like to borrow some of the CBUR models if you can help me by giving your permission.

Regards

Quote Originally Posted by bobtender View Post
    Greeting to CBUR team! Excellent job! Waiting for new release.
    AnthoniusII, I understand that work is not ready yet, but while we are waiting, could I ask you to give me two NEW CBUR units to add to my current games. I mean Varangian guard and Tagma tou Arithmou(final) on inGame screenshots http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...181884&page=36 p.706,716 ). I'm playing Bellum Crucis 6.2 and very dissappointed by its native byzantium units. I don't belong to any modding project. Mesh and texture_dif would be enough, if you will be so kind)
    My friend i will have to disapoint you. Our policy does not allow us to give something that is not 100% ready or part of a project that has not been released. Please have some petience and soon enough you will hear news from CBUR.

Quote Originally Posted by CReSTo View Post
    Greetings,

Im working on my own mod called : "War of Kingdoms". Our aim is to reflect the truths of every faction as much as we can. I'm also a lover of Byzantium history. I would like to borrow some of the CBUR models if you can help me by giving your permission.

Regards
    Permision granded but we are talking about Komnenean roster do we?

I'm one more modder who wants to use your work in mod himself. So i would like to ask you for permission and ask where can i find it.
    My mod is called Oikoumene and as you can guess is concentrated on byzantine world

hi, i may be interested in adding CBUR to the mod project i am working on, would this be possible?

Is permission granted to change unit stats if installed?
    Last edited by danny X; November 03, 2011 at 11:53 AM.

Hello, you know that you have done perfect job. You read too much for the historical things tha happen in Buzandium. I have a proposal, when you occupies a town and you have no military commander in the army or you got to tells you a choice as to create freshman governor for the city eg if you understand the zagrev be vganei one Hellenized Croatian commander, or a Greek commander in stratiotikes virtues (new age) or a rich man with infinite in all things, and each of them offered to you money for the post of governor of the city (καταπάνω or strategic).Αnd the ather thing that you forgot is that and Byzantium there was Duke had extensive powers (stratiotikes and policies), so it would create and position Duke for the Byzantines, and pronounced Δούκας or DUX.

These units are awesome, and I appreciate your team's generosity and willingness to share their awesomeness.

I'm interested in overhauling the Byzantine roster for my mod The Medieval World: A Kingdoms Mod, which would make use of the Komnenoi armies. Let me know if this is okay and who specifically I should give my credits to. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by attyla View Post
    I'm one more modder who wants to use your work in mod himself. So i would like to ask you for permission and ask where can i find it.
    My mod is called Oikoumene and as you can guess is concentrated on byzantine world
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyxx30 View Post
    hi, i may be interested in adding CBUR to the mod project i am working on, would this be possible?

Is permission granted to change unit stats if installed?
    Quote Originally Posted by knin View Post
    These units are awesome, and I appreciate your team's generosity and willingness to share their awesomeness.

I'm interested in overhauling the Byzantine roster for my mod The Medieval World: A Kingdoms Mod, which would make use of the Komnenoi armies. Let me know if this is okay and who specifically I should give my credits to. Thanks!
    Permision granded please check your pms.
    Sorry for my answer delay.
    AnthoniusII

Thankyou very much for the permission guys!

What do you want me to write in the credits list?

Quote Originally Posted by dannyxx30 View Post
    Thankyou very much for the permission guys!

What do you want me to write in the credits list?
    Just CBUR...

nashvicks21's Avatar Foederatus

i need help making a mod im making one for medieval 2 total war based on the punic wars when carthage fought rome and i could use a modding team to help me make the mod.

Quote Originally Posted by nashvicks21 View Post
    i need help making a mod im making one for medieval 2 total war based on the punic wars when carthage fought rome and i could use a modding team to help me make the mod.
    My friend our rosters are from 7th cent AD and end in 1453AD.
    We have nothing available for earlier eras.

Eldorien88's Avatar Miles

Hello to the CBUR team and thank you for the great work!
    I would like to get your permission to use/modify/alter your units for my current mod and for a future mod i am working with another team.
    Eagelry waiting guys
    "For Our Part.. We Dreamed of Something Great.."

Quote Originally Posted by eldorien88 View Post
    Hello to the CBUR team and thank you for the great work!
    I would like to get your permission to use/modify/alter your units for my current mod and for a future mod i am working with another team.
    Eagelry waiting guys
    Permision given.
    Good luck with your project.
    AnthoniusII