Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: To all modding teams...Post here if you wish to add our work to your mods!

Agamemnon's Avatar Comes Limitis

Default Re: To all modding teams...Post here if you wish to add our work to your mods!

Hello, I am not part of a mod, but I would like to use these units for myself, in a private modification of the vanilla game. Thank you.

Default Re: To all modding teams...Post here if you wish to add our work to your mods!

Quote Originally Posted by Agammemnon View Post
    Hello, I am not part of a mod, but I would like to use these units for myself, in a private modification of the vanilla game. Thank you.
    I d write another post but mine is the same as Agammemnon's post i want to use it for myself

AnthoniusII's Avatar Μέγαc Δομέστικοc

Quote Originally Posted by Agammemnon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuskin4 View Post
    I d write another post but mine is the same as Agammemnon's post i want to use it for myself
    You both have our permision to use our Komneneans.
    PM me if you need more help.
    AnthoniusII
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.
    Despite the mod is dead does not mean that anyone can use its material
    read this to avoid misunderstandings.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

Agamemnon's Avatar Comes Limitis

Thanks.

Thanks Royal Vasileús

phoenix[illusion]'s Avatar Palman Bracht

asking for permission for Tsarodms Total War
    (although i already contacted you way before, and got it)
    Permision given.
    AnthoniusII
    Last edited by AnthoniusII; September 03, 2010 at 07:59 AM.
    long time no see, but still twc drug kickin'
    check out Tsardoms: Total War!
    Under patronage of respectable Annaeus
    Patron of honorable Giacomo Colonna

Like some of the others above, I am not part of a mod, but I would like to use these units for myself, in a private modification of the vanilla game but I don't know how to do that (i.e. add in the units and the cards)...THANKS!

Like twaytwya and many others, I'm looking to download this mod for personal use, because I love the Byzantine Empire.
    I don't really know how to put the units on the vanilla game, so could I please get a bit of help on how to do that?
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by twaytwya View Post
    Like some of the others above, I am not part of a mod, but I would like to use these units for myself, in a private modification of the vanilla game but I don't know how to do that (i.e. add in the units and the cards)...THANKS!
    Quote Originally Posted by TartanArmyStu View Post
    Like twaytwya and many others, I'm looking to download this mod for personal use, because I love the Byzantine Empire.
    I don't really know how to put the units on the vanilla game, so could I please get a bit of help on how to do that?
    Thanks.
    My friends the only thing that CBUR can offer is the unit package .
    I am afraid that you will have to learn how to put those units in to your favorite mods of yours...
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

Thanks, that's no problem!
    If I unpack the game, can I add the units?

Quote Originally Posted by TartanArmyStu View Post
    Thanks, that's no problem!
    If I unpack the game, can I add the units?
    The pack my friend includes only the models and their textures...
    You must seak tutorials in M2TW Workshop to help you put the units in game.

That all sounds a bit complicated..
    I'll just use a mod that has your units in it, thanks for the help!

Prince of Judah's Avatar Senator

Default Permission to use Content for Ultimate Retrofit

I would like to formally request permission to use CBUR's content for Ultimate Retrofit. Colesy has given me the go ahead to continue work on the mod since he is busy with life. I am not sure how to import CBUR models into the mod since this is new to me. UR is already released but i am revising the descr_strat and edu to fix a number of issues. the mod's objective is to be exactly its namesake. to include everything from all of M2TW vanilla both 1.3 and 1.5 as well as tack on improved ai (thanks to the XAI team) and new content. it is meant to not stray far from retrofit 1.0. As far as unit names are concerned. I'd like to tack on the appropriate Greek names to equivalent units from retrofit. ex. Pronoia Infantry and what not. My objective is not to add new units to the Byzantine roster right now although I will in the future.

Moved to proper thread
    -Caesar Clivus
    Last edited by Caesar Clivus; September 11, 2010 at 07:49 PM.

For your records, here is our link to your forum:

Imperium Graecorum (IG) (Warband)
    (Approved for Use] Complete Byzantine Unit Roster Project
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=356519

beos777's Avatar Semisalis

i would like to use the complete byzantine roster for the mods u told me earlier.thanks!!!!
    Last edited by AnthoniusII; September 29, 2010 at 06:24 AM.

Heathen Storm's Avatar Where's my axe?

I would like to humbly request the use of the Nikephorean roster for my mod, Heiğinn Veğr: Total War. Your work is excellent and I know it will take my mod from okay to GREAT. Excellent work guys

Proud mod leader, modeller and public relations officer of Heiğinn Veğr: Total War

Quote Originally Posted by Imperiumiv View Post
    I would like to formally request permission to use CBUR's content for Ultimate Retrofit. Colesy has given me the go ahead to continue work on the mod since he is busy with life. I am not sure how to import CBUR models into the mod since this is new to me. UR is already released but i am revising the descr_strat and edu to fix a number of issues. the mod's objective is to be exactly its namesake. to include everything from all of M2TW vanilla both 1.3 and 1.5 as well as tack on improved ai (thanks to the XAI team) and new content. it is meant to not stray far from retrofit 1.0. As far as unit names are concerned. I'd like to tack on the appropriate Greek names to equivalent units from retrofit. ex. Pronoia Infantry and what not. My objective is not to add new units to the Byzantine roster right now although I will in the future.

Moved to proper thread
    -Caesar Clivus
    You can find names that suit to units here.
    When it comes to models ,when you will be ready we can talk again

Quote Originally Posted by beos777 View Post
    i would like to use the complete byzantine roster for the mods u told me earlier.thanks!!!!
    Premision given see your pms.
    AnthoniusII

Quote Originally Posted by Heathen Storm View Post
    I would like to humbly request the use of the Nikephorean roster for my mod, Heiğinn Veğr: Total War. Your work is excellent and I know it will take my mod from okay to GREAT. Excellent work guys
    As i wrote almost a year ago to another friend of ours...
    "We can not give something that we do not have yet (atleast completed).
    When the Nikephorean unit roster will be ready we will talk again
    AnthoniusII

I would like to use the complete byzantine roster

Quote Originally Posted by Phyrrus of Epirus View Post
    I would like to use the complete byzantine roster
    You mean the Komnenean Unit Roster?
    If yes for which project?

hey i would like to use Byzantine Unit Roster Project for my own modification. Thank