Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: To all modding teams...Post here if you wish to add our work to your mods!

Lord Condormanius's Avatar Artifex

Default Re: To all modding teams...Post here if you wish to add our work to your mods!

We discussed using these units for Dawn of Kingdoms mod, but I never got around to posting here as you asked. I would still love to use your units because they are perhaps the best Greek units I have seen yet. Please let me know how I can download them and use them for my project. Keep up the good work.

Permision given to Dawn of Kingdoms mod. AnthoniusII
    Last edited by AnthoniusII; October 28, 2009 at 02:57 PM.
    "There is a difference between what is wrong and what is evil. Evil is committed when clarity is taken away from what is clearly wrong, allowing wrong to be seen as less wrong, excusable, right, or an obligatory commandment of the Lord God Almighty.

Evil is bad sold as good, wrong sold as right, injustice sold as justice. Like the coat of a virus, a thin veil of right can disguise enormous wrong and confer an ability to infect others."
    -John G. Hartung

Default Re: To all modding teams...Post here if you wish to add our work to your mods!

Hi friends can we use your great mod in Cross & Sword TW?

Our units can and not so are good, but can they to you will be useful:
    http://moddinggames.ru/medieval.html

P.S. I am sorry for my English.

AnthoniusII's Avatar Μέγαc Δομέστικοc

Quote Originally Posted by Zegengeim View Post
    Hi friends can we use your great mod in Cross & Sword TW?

Our units can and not so are good, but can they to you will be useful:
    http://moddinggames.ru/medieval.html

P.S. I am sorry for my English.
    Permision given .Material link sent via pm .AnthoniusII
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.
    Despite the mod is dead does not mean that anyone can use its material
    read this to avoid misunderstandings.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

vlad's Avatar Artifex

Hi friends can i use your great mod in Mongolo- Tatars invasion mod project ?

THANKS

Permision given .Material link sent via pm .AnthoniusII
    Last edited by AnthoniusII; November 26, 2009 at 06:12 AM.
    Mongol invasion 2 mod for Medieval 2 Kingdoms https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kCR...ew?usp=sharing
    New download links of Vlad Total war mod Rome Expansion and Barbarian invasion on google drive https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IU1...ew?usp=sharing
    Patch for two vlads mods (for Rome and Barbarians) on google drive https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hbE...usp=drive_link
    my facebook page https://www.facebook.com/vladimir.kudin/
    my youtube page https://www.youtube.com/vlad9vt

I will officially ask here your collaboration to the realization of our mod (for M2TW-Kingdoms) "Basileia Total War (550-1460)".
    We have not unit designers and your work is amazing...but we can offer "in exchange" to you a rich pack of historicians, archaeologists and historic experts, coders and buildings designer to give you all the support for your present and future mods.

Julianus Flavius's Avatar Campidoctor

Hi, I'm a new modder guy. I'm making a mod that will be called (Once I work out how to change the names of your modfolder!) Dying Empire and will be all about the last days of the medieval Roman Empire. As I'm not knowledgable about the late Roman Army, could I use your Kommenian unit roster please? Also, could I remove the christian iconography and replace it with Pagan icons(Alternate history mod involving Julian's reforms partially suceeding blah blah blah)? If not I understand, and would be honoured to use the models in their current state.

EDIT: Actually, scratch the name. Now it's going to be "Imperium Romanum Orientalis".
    Last edited by Julianus Flavius; December 03, 2009 at 05:32 PM.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    What have the Romans ever done for us?? apart from better sanitation and medicine and education and irrigation and public health and roads and a freshwater system and baths and public order... what have the Romans done for us?
    Some of my favourite quotes:
    "Your god has yet to prove himself more merciful than his predecessors" ~ Hypatia, as represented in the film 'Agora'
    "If you choose to do nothing, they will continue to do this again and again, until there is no-one left in the city, no people for this governement to govern"
    ~ Hypatia, as represented in the film 'Agora'

Constantius's Avatar Primicerius

Good afternoon ,i just wanted to ask ,can i use your units in a mod for my own personnel use ,i'm not 100% happy with the excisting ones them ,so wish to add all yours ,wont name the mod cause it is very good ,also how excactly does one go about it ?

Also would appreciate your offer of some help concerning AoD IV when you find yourselves with a little time ,if thats ever with all the fine work that you do here !
    Well regardless of answer good luck with your furture projects ,its a pleasure to see such historical and artistic perfection .
    Last edited by Constantius; December 20, 2009 at 07:14 AM.

Signature made by Joar

Hello TWC Compadres,

I ask for permission to use your outstanding units for my as of yet unnamed personal mod.

Love the work you guys have done, keep up the great work. God Bless!

"Thanks be to Heaven, now the Half Moon Triumphs no longer over the Cross.....Neither have the Turks any occasion to upbraid us w/ their Blasphemous Mahometan Proverb: Ye Christians where is your God?"
    ~ King of Poland, Jan III Sobieski

Hrobatos's Avatar Praeses

Hello everyone.
    I love what you did with Roman units, just love playing with them...

May I use your work for Adriatic: Total War ?

Thanks

Permision given. AnthoniusII
    Last edited by AnthoniusII; April 27, 2010 at 01:22 PM.

Giorgios's Avatar Campidoctor

Permission requested to use the wonderful Komnenian CBUR for a mini mod based on the Crusades campaign for Kingdoms.

Permission given AnthoniusII
    Last edited by AnthoniusII; May 19, 2010 at 09:42 AM.

I'm in the process of starting up Golden Ages again. Although your Nikephorian roster has yet to be developed, I would desire to use those units. May I have your permission?

Thanks in advance,
    Slaytaninc
    FREE THE NIPPLE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Slaytaninc View Post
    I'm in the process of starting up Golden Ages again. Although your Nikephorian roster has yet to be developed, I would desire to use those units. May I have your permission?

Thanks in advance,
    Slaytaninc
    My friend Nikephorean Unit Roster will be available for everyone when it will be ready!
    So keep an eye around and we will be glad to help GA!
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

Quote Originally Posted by AnthoniusII View Post
    My friend Nikephorean Unit Roster will be available for everyone when it will be ready!
    So keep an eye around and we will be glad to help GA!
    Oh, I wasn't trying to imply that you give me the units now. I just felt it best to get permission well in advance. I'm pretty far from incorporating units anyways. My main priorities are text and scripting.
    FREE THE NIPPLE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Slaytaninc View Post
    Oh, I wasn't trying to imply that you give me the units now. I just felt it best to get permission well in advance. I'm pretty far from incorporating units anyways. My main priorities are text and scripting.
    Then when the time comes we will be here to help!
    Good luck with GA.See 1st post to see who started it!

hi all, I'm a member of the "Schwert und Speer" Team (click ) and at the moment I'm working on a little submod for our new Mod "Orient und Okzident": click

I have always liked your byzantine units, so it would be realy great if you give me permission to use some of your units for my submod

Thanks
    imp Bob

I'd like permission to use the Komnenian units as placeholders to design my Byzantine "Military Industrial Complex" around until the Nikephorian roster is completed.
    FREE THE NIPPLE!!!

Hello, I would like to use your unit roster to my private using. I just want add your roster to game, to my small private mod. I dont want download other mods to play your units.

thank you

REDrake's Avatar Decanus

Hello, I would like to test the use of your wonderful mod for Regions&Provinces mod. Byzantine rooster is serious need of accuracy, since it still uses the vanilla units.
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Rydwan View Post
    Hello, I would like to use your unit roster to my private using. I just want add your roster to game, to my small private mod. I dont want download other mods to play your units.
    Quote Originally Posted by REDrake View Post
    Hello, I would like to test the use of your wonderful mod for Regions&Provinces mod. Byzantine rooster is serious need of accuracy, since it still uses the vanilla units.
    Thank you!
    Both permision of use have given (search your pms).
    Good luck with your projects.
    AnthoniusII