Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: To all modding teams...Post here if you wish to add our work to your mods!

AnthoniusII's Avatar Μέγαc Δομέστικοc

Default Re: To all modding teams...Post here if you wish to add our work to your mods!

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar6 View Post
    Really? Then why do you have a unit list labeled as Medieval Roman Armies (650-900ad) if you don't plan on making it? I know that it wasn't completed yet, and as I said in my previous post I would like to get your permission before hand, but if you aren't even going to make those units then I guess it won't work...

As you can see here in this thread we deny to noone my friend!
    But i can't give something i do not have...
    If God keep's us all healty an ok we will complete the unit rosters...
    Then we will be honoured to see our work in you mod...
    But what a permision will worth if the project would remain incomplete?
    Last edited by AnthoniusII; January 31, 2009 at 04:09 PM.
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.
    Despite the mod is dead does not mean that anyone can use its material
    read this to avoid misunderstandings.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

Jaguar6's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Re: To all modding teams...Post here if you wish to add our work to your mods!

Very true, I'll just wait until the project is finished then

The Unfinished Tales submod for Third Age: Total War

Can i put your units in my mod Nordic Wars? The base idea was asking Morfesanikos as this mod is for RTW but he told me he did convert some of them from this mod and i ask:
    Can i use Morfesanikos transformed units for Nordic Wars?

Thank you
    Permision given ...AnthoniusII
    Last edited by AnthoniusII; January 31, 2009 at 04:09 PM.
    Big "Diadochi:Total War" fan! Click HERE to download the full game, and the latest patch!

Quote Originally Posted by Mythos_Ruler View Post
    "Lesbians" are people from Lesbos. The reason we call homosexual women "lesbians" today was because of the famous poet Sapho from Lesbos who extolled the virtues of female love. Just some FYI.

Condottiere SOG's Avatar Domesticus

I would like to add this to M2/TLR. If you would please make a modular install packet, I will install it myself.

Permision given to M2/TLR mod...AnthoniusII
    Last edited by AnthoniusII; February 04, 2009 at 03:16 AM.

ChivalryII :The Sicilian Vespers mod has our permision to use our "Komnenean"unit roster...
    AnthoniusII
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

could i use the komnenean roster in my SS AOR minimod?

Permision and matterial given...AnthoniusII
    Last edited by AnthoniusII; April 23, 2009 at 03:39 AM.

"Do you know, my son, with what little understanding the world is ruled?"Pope Julius III
    Want to add your own mercenaries? Read my Tutorial

/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/

I humbly ask your permission to import the awesome Komnenean roster for DLV.

Permision and material given to Taigi for DVL. AnthoniusII
    Last edited by AnthoniusII; April 21, 2009 at 03:31 AM.

Stephan's Avatar Campidoctor

can i use your fantastic work in my mod?
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=251302

Permision and material given to "Stephan's Mod" AnthoniusII
    Last edited by AnthoniusII; May 02, 2009 at 07:11 AM.

Yes, I know that Ishtar is spelled wrong

Romanos IV's Avatar The 120th Article, § 4
    the hell outta here (Athens, European Client State of Greece)

Γεια σου Αντωνιε παιχτη!

Can the "Validus Regnum" mod use the units, please?

Φοβερο μοντ, ολη η κοινοτητα του φορουμ σας ευχαριστει!

Because "Validus Regnum" inqludes "Crusaders Chalenge" no new permision required!
    Congratulations!

Can the "Crusaders Challenge" mod use your awesome units?

Permition given to Crusaders Chalenge mod...AnthoniusII
    Good luck with the mod...AnthoniusII
    Last edited by AnthoniusII; May 02, 2009 at 04:45 PM.
    Under the noble patronage of Jimkatalanos

I was kindly wondering if I would be able to add your SS mini-mod to my SS mini-mod. Many thanks would be given.

Quote Originally Posted by Awellesley View Post
    I was kindly wondering if I would be able to add your SS mini-mod to my SS mini-mod. Many thanks would be given.
    Yes you have our permision...For more help please contact Caesar Clivus in the SS forum!
    AnthoniusII...

Quote Originally Posted by AnthoniusII View Post
    Yes you have our permision...For more help please contact Caesar Clivus in the SS forum!
    AnthoniusII...
    Thank you kindly. I think I can mange it, but I do talk to CC quite a bit as it is.

i would humbly ask if i can use your skins for a submod for KGCM many of the visuals have been upgraded but byzantium is a little lack lauster and your work is fantastic

So please give permission to use your skins
    Permision given to Soul Firez...AnthoniusII
    Last edited by AnthoniusII; June 25, 2009 at 12:00 PM.

Heroes Hordes & beyond The official submod of KGCM (click the sig)

my thanks guys again AWESOME stuff you have done here byzantium was completely vanilia in KGCM so with your great work i hope to spruce it up very soon i havent played a byzantium campaign in the mod as well its look put me off it will now be my favorite faction i am sure when i am done the rest of the crew will be happy with your work

Heroes Hordes & beyond The official submod of KGCM (click the sig)

Hello Patria Libera is asking for the request maybe i alreay asked dont know just to be sure if we can

The more sand has escaped from the hourglass of our life, the clearer we should see through it.
    Niccolo Machiavelli

Quote Originally Posted by IVIarkI2I View Post
    Hello Patria Libera is asking for the request maybe i alreay asked dont know just to be sure if we can
    Yes you already received our permision take a look here.
    If i remembered well i sent you the link to the Komnenean Unit roster models as well...Do you have them or need that link again?

Quote Originally Posted by AnthoniusII View Post
    Yes you already received our permision take a look here.
    If i remembered well i sent you the link to the Komnenean Unit roster models as well...Do you have them or need that link again?

oh sorry I just forgotten yea if you can be so good to send it again I lost it maybe its somewhere 1000 pms back I guess

The more sand has escaped from the hourglass of our life, the clearer we should see through it.
    Niccolo Machiavelli

hi can we DM team use your awesome Byzantium units in our new mods
    Golden Centry and Kings Warlords and Empeors Total War
    Under the patronage of Nakharar
    DM Multi modding project

Quote Originally Posted by Master Zuma View Post
    hi can we DM team use your awesome Byzantium units in our new mods
    Golden Centry and Kings Warlords and Emperors Total War
    Permision to Golden Centry and Emperors TW mods given!
    AnthoniusII

THANKS
    Under the patronage of Nakharar
    DM Multi modding project