Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

Thread: To all modding teams...Post here if you wish to add our work to your mods!

Mr_Nygren's Avatar Berserkir

Default Re: To all modding teams...Post here if you wish to add our work to your mods!

Hello, i was wondering if i could use your new upgraded Frankish roster in a new version of WotN (Wrath of the Norsemen, permission to use the CBUR-romans had already been granted to user Joms), as the original WotN-mod are using an early version of that same Frankish roster.

Absinthia stated the following on the matter:

"the WOTN Franks are an early version of the Frank rosters i made for The Great Conflicts. there they are split in two parts; the late Carolingian and the early Ottonian/Salian.
    while TGC is not yet released i can not just hand over the updated roster, but if team-leader Anthonius II agrees then it is fine by me."

So the question is if you agree or not?

And by the way, is the TGC-mod going to be released soon or is it better for me and Joms not to expect anything soon from that mod? Regards.

Is it also possible to use this Frankish roster for a submod based on The Last Kingdom- which i am soon to release?
    Last edited by Mr_Nygren; August 01, 2016 at 08:27 AM.
    Be your friend's, true friend. Return gift for gift. Repay laughter, with laughter again
    but betrayal with treachery.

- The Havamal

AnthoniusII's Avatar Μέγαc Δομέστικοc

Default Re: To all modding teams...Post here if you wish to add our work to your mods!

I am afraid TGC rosters are not available for release yet. Just be a bit more patient my friend.
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.
    Despite the mod is dead does not mean that anyone can use its material
    read this to avoid misunderstandings.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

Mr_Nygren's Avatar Berserkir

Quote Originally Posted by AnthoniusII View Post
    I am afraid TGC rosters are not available for release yet. Just be a bit more patient my friend.
    Okay, thx for your information. I will stick to the old ones for now- they are still good enough.
    Be your friend's, true friend. Return gift for gift. Repay laughter, with laughter again
    but betrayal with treachery.

- The Havamal

Metal.Pigeon's Avatar Decanus

Hello, I may or may not release a submod for Falcom 3: The Total Conquest. It's a whole world mod beginning in the 1100s (though I might change the exact date) and the Byzantines are one of the playable factions. In the mod, they have the vanilla unit roster with vanilla skins. Could I use some of your units instead? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Metal.Pigeon View Post
    Hello, I may or may not release a submod for Falcom 3: The Total Conquest. It's a whole world mod beginning in the 1100s (though I might change the exact date) and the Byzantines are one of the playable factions. In the mod, they have the vanilla unit roster with vanilla skins. Could I use some of your units instead? Thanks!
    Yes..Please make sure that the link still works. Also remember to give Credits to Ceasar Clivus that created that roster.
    If the link does not work i will upload that material again.
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

I'm assuming it's this link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/ynuttnkjnfl/CBUR+v1.0.rar
    If so, it works perfectly as of the day I'm posting this. Thanks again!

Actually, that link is not the one with the actual mod. It's the unit cards for the units in the mod. The actual mod's gamefront link is down. It's not too much of a big deal, since I can just take the CBUR units from another mod, but I thought I would let you know.

Sorry about the mix-up.

Hello, I'm now working on a Byzantine units submod for SS or even replacer for vanilla ones. The units will draw from Macedonian to Komnenian period and changes has been made to make them fit the period accordingly (many are inspired by TGC Roman roster).
    Can I have the permission to use your models and textures? I will give a proper credit to your team.

SS 6.1 and later editions include the CBUR submod.
    You can use those textures. I do not recall though if the link is still working.

Does that mean I'm allowed to use CBUR resources now or just the textures? I just want to make sure before publishing them.
    And don't worry about the link, I've got SS6.4 and along with CBUR units within the mod.

TGC units (9th-10th cent) era are not available yet. But Yes the previus models known as Komnenean Era you can use them as long as you give Credits to Ceasar Clivus and CBUR project that made them.
    If you see better the forun one already made a "polished" version of it.

Thank you so much! I think I can just port mine as a submod for other mod set around AD800-1000 instead.

Hello CBUR team, I am a novice modder and I am creating a patch for a mod called Bare_Geomod. Could I have permission to use your units for my patch? I will make sure to add the team to my bio/credit when I am done. If not then that's fine!

Quote Originally Posted by sullivanclan1 View Post
    Hello CBUR team, I am a novice modder and I am creating a patch for a mod called Bare_Geomod. Could I have permission to use your units for my patch? I will make sure to add the team to my bio/credit when I am done. If not then that's fine!

Permission granted. You can have the pack if you have SS 6.1 version.
    Unless you do not have them I must find the backup and re-upload it.

Thank you very much kind sir!! I will make sure to put your name in the credit. if i want to use this mod, will it work with CBUR mod?

Just a clarification.
    We are talking for the units that made few years agi and NOT that included in The Great Conflicts mod.
    Inorder to use those units you have to code them in your mod your self. Its not a plug and play modification.
    You need to change your EDU file, your units folder and your bmdb file in it.
    For SS 6.4 you can download a newst version of our work made by Bardas Fokas here.
    Last edited by AnthoniusII; October 10, 2020 at 03:55 AM.

I am only using the units from CBUR mod and not the The Great Conflicts mod. I know how to import units from other mods sense I am getting good at that. Do you happen to have the CBUR mod on you by chance? Bc it looks differently than the one on modb.com.
    Last edited by sullivanclan1; October 10, 2020 at 10:04 AM.

Would it be possible to have your permission to use the submod CBUR_HQ submod for my official patch? Please let me know at your earliest convenience.
    Last edited by sullivanclan1; November 16, 2020 at 10:09 AM.