Page 16 of 53 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324252641 ... LastLast

Thread: [Bug Helpdesk] Chivalry II : SV 3.x Bugreports (read 1st post)

Default Re: Chivalry II : The Sicilian Vespers 3.x - Bugreports

Just noticed also that when I renamed, I renamed it to a .zip file, not a .exe. That may be the source of the problem right there. Once I get a chance I will try 3.2 and if I get the same problem, try the correct renaming. I'll post how it goes once I try it later tonight.

Good luck...

Chivalry II TW : The Sicilian Vespers - The Multi-Era Mod Project (MIITW/Kingdoms)
    Chivalry I TW - The Original Medieval Total Conversion Mod (BI 1.6 Or RTW 1.5)
    Under the Patronage of Atterdag

I have come to the conclusion that CA security systems just stink. No matter what I did, CA would not allow me to extract the downloads. So I removed CA

Once I restarted my computer I downloaded and installed the 3.2 patch with no problems.

Thanks for your help SV!

In the DA campaign the losing conditions for the republic of venice are wrong. They have lost all of their territories and they are still a living faction, with a diplomat and scripted income.

they are number 1 in financial now too. maybe I should make them a vassal

Quote Originally Posted by Mattress View Post
    In the DA campaign the losing conditions for the republic of venice are wrong. They have lost all of their territories and they are still a living faction, with a diplomat and scripted income.

they are number 1 in financial now too. maybe I should make them a vassal

Also - I've noticed that troops betray alot more. I was swapping out troops to cities with armouries to upgrade them, and here and there, they went rebel.

the ai loses full stacks this way alot too. what's the rebellion % at?

When you double click Targoviste in the DA era- to pull up the settlement scroll, there is a CTD.

It happens every turn, no matter the year.

Hunnis's Avatar Semisalis

Quote Originally Posted by Mattress View Post
    When you double click Targoviste in the DA era- to pull up the settlement scroll, there is a CTD.

It happens every turn, no matter the year.
    happens to me to

This was reported in 3.0, but I wasn't able to reproduce it, and it doesn;t seem to happen to everyone.

Does this happen in the very first turn, before even hitting endturn?

Chivalry II TW : The Sicilian Vespers - The Multi-Era Mod Project (MIITW/Kingdoms)

Got everything to work with the AV problem...it was CA AV all along. Thanks for everything.

BTW I sent you a PM SV, did you get it?

Quote Originally Posted by gusington View Post
    Got everything to work with the AV problem...it was CA AV all along. Thanks for everything.

BTW I sent you a PM SV, did you get it?
    I just replied. I have been short of time lately.

My game crasht when i was attacking Zagreb, when i was in the end of the battel and was winnig the game just crasht

Quote Originally Posted by Hunnis View Post
    My game crasht when i was attacking Zagreb, when i was in the end of the battel and was winnig the game just crasht

You need to give more detail, factions era, etc...

Quote Originally Posted by SicilianVespers View Post
    You need to give more detail, factions era, etc...
    sorry

i was playing in the dark era as the Magyars, Zagreb was under serbian controll. and the years was around 909 or something like that if you guys need to know that to

Quote Originally Posted by Hunnis View Post
    sorry

i was playing in the dark era as the Magyars, Zagreb was under serbian controll. and the years was around 909 or something like that if you guys need to know that to
    So, the battle was able to load and you fought most of it?

Were there any Magyar units in yuour army that you haven't used before? If no, I can concentrate on the Serbs.

So, the battle was able to load and you fought most of it?

Were there any Magyar units in yuour army that you haven't used before? If no, I can concentrate on the Serbs.
    actally this was my first battle, i always atu resolve for the most, so evretyting was new for me,

yeah i was winnign the serbs where pinnde down in there town center and the time started to go down for them to .

hi, i'm new here, and i love your mod. as Scotland, it seems that citadels are not on the building browser, and i can't build them. i think it said that this was fixed on the first post, so forgive me if it has been addressed. i just really want to make some of those highland nobles.

this is an awesome mod, keep up the fantastic work!

Hey SV -

The hidden Anatolian resources are still missing for the romans in the High Era - IE Sinope - It's a starter castle for them.

I'm not sure if Konya is classified as their AOR or not, but I think it was missing there as well. Sinope for sure.

Thanks, I will look at it

Thanks, I will look at it

NP, I'll post things as I come across them.

So I've been trying to play this mod, and every time I click on start after the choose faction screen (we're using Romans), the screen goes black and the the program crashes. I'm playing dark ages and I chose d.