Page 10 of 53 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192035 ... LastLast

Thread: [Bug Helpdesk] Chivalry II : SV 3.x Bugreports (read 1st post)

gobbothegreen's Avatar Miles

Default Re: Chivalry II : The Sicilian Vespers 3.x - Bugreports

Quote Originally Posted by Milan-oz View Post
    Heeeelp just reinstalled both medieval 2 and kingdoms, and installed sicilian vespers. but when i click on the launcher and write E and then enter.
    It says acces denied )=???? heeelp plz

I dont know whats happening, is this becouse i use vista?.... when i choose era it comes
    Acces Denied
    Acces Denied
    Acces Denied
    Acces Denied
    Acces Denied
    Acces Denied

then the game starts and and everything is buggy i choose to play as serbia and its ok i come to the game but when i take next turn the game encounters and error and shuts down )=?!?!?!?!

Look at the vista sticky

ArrowFodder's Avatar Laetus

As Anjou in early, when I try to recruit Feudal Milites I get charged for them and a notification lists them as recruited, but they are not in my castle.

DaVinci's Avatar TW Modder 2005-2016
    Patrician Artifex

The plastic poisoned and d(r)ying surface of planet Earth in before Armageddon

Quote Originally Posted by ArrowFodder View Post
    As Anjou in early, when I try to recruit Feudal Milites I get charged for them and a notification lists them as recruited, but they are not in my castle.
    I get charged for them
    what does this mean?
    Can you eventually provide a screenshot?
    #Anthropocene #not just Global Warming but Global Disaster, NASA #Deforestation #Plastic Emission #The Blob #Uninhabitable Earth #Savest Place On Earth #AMOC #ICAN #MIT study "Falsehoods Win" #Engineers of Chaos
    #"there can be no doubt about it: the enemy stands on the Right!" 1922, by Joseph Wirth.
    Rightwingers, like in the past the epitome of incompetence, except for evilness where they own the mastership.
    Iirc., already 2013 i spoke of "Renaissance of Fascism", it was accurate.
    #"Humanity is in ‘final exam’ as to whether or not it qualifies for continuance in universe." Buckminster Fuller
    Any chance for this exam? Very low, the established Anthropocentrism destroys the basis of existence.
    #My Modding #The Witcher 3: Lore Friendly Tweaks (LFT)
    #End, A diary of the Third World War (A.-A. Guha, 1983) - now, it started on 24th February 2022.

have you any idea when the patch comes out ?

I am trying a new compiler for the launcher, so once I get that false positive problem taken care of..I'll release it.

Chivalry II TW : The Sicilian Vespers - The Multi-Era Mod Project (MIITW/Kingdoms)
    Chivalry I TW - The Original Medieval Total Conversion Mod (BI 1.6 Or RTW 1.5)
    Under the Patronage of Atterdag

that sounds ok

Icon9 Re: Chivalry II : The Sicilian Vespers 3.x - Bugreports

Mine game is really Sllloooowwwww.. Anybody else. My graphics are normal. I use the SS6.1 and others too.

Patrician Artifex

For the strat mode you should disable the AI turn-display.
    #Anthropocene #not just Global Warming but Global Disaster, NASA #Deforestation #Plastic Emission #The Blob #Uninhabitable Earth #Savest Place On Earth #AMOC #ICAN #MIT study "Falsehoods Win" #Engineers of Chaos
    #"there can be no doubt about it: the enemy stands on the Right!" 1922, by Joseph Wirth.
    Rightwingers, like in the past the epitome of incompetence, except for evilness where they own the mastership.
    #"Humanity is in ‘final exam’ as to whether or not it qualifies for continuance in universe." Buckminster Fuller
    Any chance for this exam? Very low, the established Anthropocentrism destroys the basis of existence.
    #End, A diary of the Third World War (A.-A. Guha, 1983) - now, it started on 24th February 2022.

Quote Originally Posted by DaVinci View Post
    For the strat mode you should disable the AI turn-display.
    Did it . But the animationd armies which are moving, "sneaking", over the map(even when i click to speed up, they do but than it is a small pause when they arrive at their destination.
    hope the next patch will help this.

Quote Originally Posted by ElSypatiko View Post
    Did it . But the animationd armies which are moving, "sneaking", over the map(even when i click to speed up, they do but than it is a small pause when they arrive at their destination.
    hope the next patch will help this.
    Make sure this is in the [game] section of the SicilianVespers.cfg:

ai_factions = skip
    campaign_map_game_speed = 10
    campaign_map_speed_up = 1

You could play with the "campaign_map_game_speed" to speed it to your liking.

"campaign_map_speed_up=1" is the equivalent of pressing the space bar

Chivalry II TW : The Sicilian Vespers - The Multi-Era Mod Project (MIITW/Kingdoms)

will try this at home
    Thx

ooh yes that is much beter

Thx

Small problem here, I play MiLaN in renaissance. When opening the "list scroll" there´s no family-tree, only "agents", "pope" and "cardinals"

Furthermore, with some factions the unit-tree is incomplete, if you look at the building browsers units some are missing...can´t recall which ones or which faction...anyone noticed that?

Btw, is there a new version or bugfix coming out any time soon?
    thx^^

Edit: I conquered torino, its got 14000 ppl, but theres no "citadel-upgrade" available...not even in the building browser, --?--
    Last edited by algorath; October 04, 2008 at 11:54 AM.

billydilly's Avatar Senator

Is there a problem with sea trade? Constantinople has a Shipwright, Safe Port and a market, but there is no seatrade at all.
    I' playing the Early Era.

Excellent mod, one of the hardest I have tried yet

EDIT: I noticed that in the EDB file there is no 'trade fleet'-line for port, shipwright etc. I added the line for the port buildings and now there are sea trade routes.
    Last edited by billydilly; October 04, 2008 at 02:07 PM.
    CPU: Intel i7-8700. GPU: MSI GTX 1070 Armor 8G. RAM: Corsair Vengance, 16Gb HD: Kingston SSD 240Gb (System), Samsung 850 Evo SSD 500Gb (Steam), Western Digital 500Gb. PSU: Corsair CX600W

There is a problem with Targoviste in the Dark Age - trying to open the menu for building units or buildings crashes the game.
    Last edited by Kavhan Isbul; October 04, 2008 at 08:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by billydilly View Post
    Is there a problem with sea trade? Constantinople has a Shipwright, Safe Port and a market, but there is no seatrade at all.
    I' playing the Early Era.

Excellent mod, one of the hardest I have tried yet

EDIT: I noticed that in the EDB file there is no 'trade fleet'-line for port, shipwright etc. I added the line for the port buildings and now there are sea trade routes.

Trade doesn't come from ports. You need to build "Market Rights", and "Sea Trade" buildings.

Quote Originally Posted by Kavhan Isbul View Post
    There is a problem with Targoviste in the Dark Age - trying to open the menu for building units or buildings crashes the game.
    Thanks, will try to duplicate.

Until now i´ve never been able to build stronghold right in a castle/forstress to upgrade it, regardless what faction or era...bug or am i missing something ?

Patrician Artifex

Yes, you are missing the fact that castles cannot get Stronghold Right, because a castle is already a stronghold in the region and has access to heavy units.

i see^^ so what does it take to be able to biuld a citadel?

Just conquered tolouse and when finishing the turn the game crashes right after the rebels had their "move". tried several times
    Vista 32, renaissance, genoa, 35.turn

I fixed it. saved game after ending the turn - game crashes - restart&reload - works^^

Can u tell me why theres no family tree in my campain??
    Last edited by algorath; October 05, 2008 at 02:46 AM.

Found the solution... theres an entry in "descr_sm_factions_renaissance.txt" where u can set the family-tree "yes" or "no"