Page 8 of 97 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617183358 ... LastLast

Thread: Rusichi: Total World, Introduction (Open Beta Released)

gogo t's Avatar BULGARIAN

Default Re: Rusichi: Total World, introduction

Quote Originally Posted by Tchouk View Post
    Not exactly. We want to make historical battles, and we want to make them, well, as close as possible to the actual history.

So this will be in game, but only as a script before a historical battle.
    So before the fight begin you will fight 1on1 with the AI and then you will fight with your whole army ?
    MORAL

Quote Originally Posted by gogo t View Post
    So before the fight begin you will fight 1on1 with the AI and then you will fight with your whole army ?
    Basically yes.

Well, it's not so much that you will fight 1 on 1 - the fight is scripted.
    English 1.0 Studia Marka™

gogo t's Avatar BULGARIAN

Hah, you're crazy!
    Respect!
    MORAL

That description about the ingame War and Economics is pretty impressive. Seriously this mod looks better and better with every other day.

If I could ask: How long do you think it will take for the english version of this mod to appear after the first release of this mod?

And also how many turns per year there will be?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by herbsman View Post
    That description about the ingame War and Economics is pretty impressive. Seriously this mod looks better and better with every other day.

If I could ask: How long do you think it will take for the english version of this mod to appear after the first release of this mod?

And also how many turns per year there will be?

Thanks.
    Well, Russia is our priority. Because, frankly, I'm not too sure that most people here will be interested in the actual mod. The new game play parts, graphics - sure, definitely. But as a whole, as a historical mod...

I'd say a couple weeks. Depends on how busy and/or motivated I am, actually (cause I'd have to do the whole thing).

2 turns per year.

Cool youre actualy right if i did for example an Armenia Total War i would have to make the graphics really something new for people tolike it keep going

Well, Russia is our priority. .
    Hello. As I can see you do position your mod mainly for russian-speaking people. I'd like to ask, why you arent making PR on russian gaming or totalwar-sites/forums? At least of same level of detalisation. For example leading totalwar-portal in russian part of internet is tw.org.ua (Sich). Its known to you. So why dont make same preview on native language of your mod there?
    Last edited by Dhzaman; September 03, 2008 at 10:32 AM.
    =

Well, Russia is our priority. Because, frankly, I'm not too sure that most people here will be interested in the actual mod. The new game play parts, graphics - sure, definitely. But as a whole, as a historical mod...

I'd say a couple weeks. Depends on how busy and/or motivated I am, actually (cause I'd have to do the whole thing).

2 turns per year.
    I think that a lot of people would be very much interested in the actual mod. And to speak for myself I have to say that I am really interested as it seems that this mod will kick ass, seriously those many campaign features (Civil wars, redone economies, scripted invasions etc.) are really appealing, and I think that they really set up a new standart for the upcoming mods.

I hope that you will manage to come up with english version, or otherwise I would be forced to order one of those russian brides from internet to translate for me while I will be playing this (Or I could kidnapp my grandpa and use him as a slave/translator - as he speaks russian)

Quote Originally Posted by herbsman View Post
    I think that a lot of people would be very much interested in the actual mod. And to speak for myself I have to say that I am really interested as it seems that this mod will kick ass, seriously those many campaign features (Civil wars, redone economies, scripted invasions etc.) are really appealing, and I think that they really set up a new standart for the upcoming mods.

I hope that you will manage to come up with english version, or otherwise I would be forced to order one of those russian brides from internet to translate for me while I will be playing this (Or I could kidnapp my grandpa and use him as a slave/translator - as he speaks russian)
    wel thats the thing he said that no one is probably intrested in the actual concept or Russian families

+On map:
    Turkey
    Byzantine
    Empire
    Hungary
    Poland
    Sweden
    Cumans
    (and Lithuania if we can get the units)

+Emergent
    Mongols
    Teutonic knights
    http://markagame.ru/screenies/City.jpg

On the mini map you've featured, there's a number of factions whom I can't really discern the identity of, namely the pink, green, blue,red, beige and black in the north-east, as well as others. Are they factions, such as 'clones' of existing ones (Like the north-easterners all sharing the same models, but having different names, representing a variety of Finno-Urgalic Tribes?), or are they not meant to be in the actual release?

Also, how are you handling the other factions model/texture wise? Going to use public releases of EREs or TUrks and so on?

Awesome!!!

I'm really glad to see that now Russia is being perfectly portrayed by a mod! Russia really deserves it!
    Last edited by CaesarBR; September 03, 2008 at 02:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ahiga View Post
    http://markagame.ru/screenies/City.jpg

On the mini map you've featured, there's a number of factions whom I can't really discern the identity of, namely the pink, green, blue,red, beige and black in the north-east, as well as others. Are they factions, such as 'clones' of existing ones (Like the north-easterners all sharing the same models, but having different names, representing a variety of Finno-Urgalic Tribes?), or are they not meant to be in the actual release?
    In reality, 2x the number of factions exist - it's for the civil war.

The way it works is, if a certain number of various conditions happen, a shadow faction is created from certain regions (the less satisfied) of your (or a computer - civil war happens to them a well!) faction. They have the same exact, well, everything that you do, but with different colors.

Oh, and they hate you.

The map

aNarion.'s Avatar Centenarius

hm.. so your gonna make a swedish faction? :O

Quote Originally Posted by aNarion. View Post
    hm.. so your gonna make a swedish faction? :O
    Yep.

Although it wont be playable at first release, and we don't know quite what to do with the units.

If you any suggestions...

B. Ward's Avatar ★★★★ RockNRolla ★★★★

Oh, and they hate you.

But OT, great idea with the civil war.

The map

where is Georgia?

The more sand has escaped from the hourglass of our life, the clearer we should see through it.
    Niccolo Machiavelli

SHREDDER's Avatar Creator CoW, TATW, WF&S

where is Georgia?
    rebels)))
    3Dmodeller for Call of Warhammer Third Age With Fire and Sword 2 Hetmanat

Bes
    t Ukrainian site and forum Sich TotalWarS totalwar.fun/board/

The Sultanate of Rûm is a lot bigger than it was historically at that map...historically it wouldn't go beyond Anatolia...

Campidoctor

Quote Originally Posted by MaximianusBR View Post
    The Sultanate of Rûm is a lot bigger than it was historically at that map...historically it wouldn't go beyond Anatolia...
    This is why it says Seljuk Sultanate, Not Rum Sultanate.