Page 6 of 30 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: [Main Thread] Chivalry II : SV 3.3 Release + Download

Default Re: Chivalry II : The Sicilian Vespers 3.0 Download

I hope the patch will be released very soon because the "regular crashes and other minor errors reduce the fun that i have to play this.

DaVinci's Avatar TW Modder 2005-2016
    Patrician Artifex

The plastic poisoned and d(r)ying surface of planet Earth in before Armageddon

Quote Originally Posted by ElSypatiko View Post
    I hope the patch will be released very soon because the "regular crashes and other minor errors reduce the fun that i have to play this.
    And i hope you have reported these regular crashes.
    I didn't see any bug report that speaks about regular crashes in the campaign :hmmm:
    #Anthropocene #not just Global Warming but Global Disaster, NASA #Deforestation #Plastic Emission #The Blob #Uninhabitable Earth #Savest Place On Earth #AMOC #ICAN #MIT study "Falsehoods Win" #Engineers of Chaos
    #"there can be no doubt about it: the enemy stands on the Right!" 1922, by Joseph Wirth.
    Rightwingers, like in the past the epitome of incompetence, except for evilness where they own the mastership.
    Iirc., already 2013 i spoke of "Renaissance of Fascism", it was accurate.
    #"Humanity is in ‘final exam’ as to whether or not it qualifies for continuance in universe." Buckminster Fuller
    Any chance for this exam? Very low, the established Anthropocentrism destroys the basis of existence.
    #My Modding #The Witcher 3: Lore Friendly Tweaks (LFT)
    #End, A diary of the Third World War (A.-A. Guha, 1983) - now, it started on 24th February 2022.

i will check them out for u.
    I readed in the forums .
    It is only that i have sometimes a crosh attacking a province (already mentioned) and a few saves after i haven't .
    Will write it down verry detailed the next time i have a "close enquonter"
    Don't be suspitiuos .
    I love this game and i never give Neg kritics i i couldnot do it better.
    So if you feel attacked from my previous post ore this one ,
    Well...

DaVinci's Avatar TW Modder 2005-2016
    Patrician Artifex

The plastic poisoned and d(r)ying surface of planet Earth in before Armageddon

i will check them out for u.
    I readed in the forums .
    It is only that i have sometimes a crosh attacking a province (already mentioned) and a few saves after i haven't .
    Will write it down verry detailed the next time i have a "close enquonter"
    Don't be suspitiuos .
    I love this game and i never give Neg kritics i i couldnot do it better.
    So if you feel attacked from my previous post ore this one ,
    Well...
    No offence taken. We only would like to know about such regular crashes. But this is off-topic here. Please comment in the bug-report thread.
    #Anthropocene #not just Global Warming but Global Disaster, NASA #Deforestation #Plastic Emission #The Blob #Uninhabitable Earth #Savest Place On Earth #AMOC #ICAN #MIT study "Falsehoods Win" #Engineers of Chaos
    #"there can be no doubt about it: the enemy stands on the Right!" 1922, by Joseph Wirth.
    Rightwingers, like in the past the epitome of incompetence, except for evilness where they own the mastership.
    Iirc., already 2013 i spoke of "Renaissance of Fascism", it was accurate.
    #"Humanity is in ‘final exam’ as to whether or not it qualifies for continuance in universe." Buckminster Fuller
    Any chance for this exam? Very low, the established Anthropocentrism destroys the basis of existence.
    #My Modding #The Witcher 3: Lore Friendly Tweaks (LFT)
    #End, A diary of the Third World War (A.-A. Guha, 1983) - now, it started on 24th February 2022.

fair enough

Quote Originally Posted by SicilianVespers View Post
    Thanks Ivan
    No problem.

Why arent the dutch in this mode?? or 1 of the dutch states

Jaketh's Avatar Praeses

because they are limited to a certain number of factions and the modders feel (im guessing) that the dutch are too insignificant to be put into the mod

Just noticed you have Cyprus - interesting!

Quote Originally Posted by JakethX View Post
    because they are limited to a certain number of factions and the modders feel (im guessing) that the dutch are too insignificant to be put into the mod
    That is the problem with the dutch and special the flanders cities Brugge and Antwerpen.
    "Almost" in every big engagement there where flamish merceneries for ex 1066 left wing , but they almost never fought under a single banner of flanders (exeptions of course 1302 and 1309 - won - lost).
    for the "insignificant" i would say yes and no.
    Yes military ok
    no domestic with the biggest or almost cieties and trade centers of the eara.

Quote Originally Posted by ivan_the_terrible View Post
    Just noticed you have Cyprus - interesting!
    They are the Late and Renaissance Crusaders

That is the problem with the dutch and special the flanders cities Brugge and Antwerpen.
    "Almost" in every big engagement there where flamish merceneries for ex 1066 left wing , but they almost never fought under a single banner of flanders (exeptions of course 1302 and 1309 - won - lost).
    for the "insignificant" i would say yes and no.
    Yes military ok
    no domestic with the biggest or almost cieties and trade centers of the eara.
    I have been toying with the idea of using the Crusaders (ie KoJ, Cyprus) as Flanders, and the Latins (ie Latin Empire, Principality of Achaea) as the Duchy of Apulia or Principality of Taranto in Early.

The only thing stopping me at the moment is the transition to High. Flanders/Jerusalem wouldn't be a problem, but Apulia/Antioch would conflict with the Latin Empire.

Will have to think about it....
    Last edited by SicilianVespers; October 22, 2008 at 06:10 AM.

Chivalry II TW : The Sicilian Vespers - The Multi-Era Mod Project (MIITW/Kingdoms)
    Chivalry I TW - The Original Medieval Total Conversion Mod (BI 1.6 Or RTW 1.5)
    Under the Patronage of Atterdag

Heey.. I really like the first version and I cant wait to play this one.. Thanks for an exraordinary modd

Default Re: Chivalry II : The Sicilian Vespers 3.1 Download

The Chivalry II: The Sicilian Vespers 3.1 patch has been released. The download link is in the first post.

Chivalry II TW : The Sicilian Vespers - The Multi-Era Mod Project (MIITW/Kingdoms)

Nice work Vespers. Those normal milites for England yeah?

Quote Originally Posted by Jonni_g_n View Post
    Nice work Vespers. Those normal milites for England yeah?
    Right now the Norman Milites are mercs, available in England, France, and Sicily/s. Italy. I will expand on their recruitment in the next patch.

Zmaj od Noćaja's Avatar Miles

Man, I have a problem - I installed the patch, and new icon appeared on desktop. I tried it, but then a message says it's not responding. then I tried previous shortcut, but the result is the same...ALSO I have Eset smart security that every time I double-click on SV shortcut it shows me message saying I have trojan in some file...I installed patch on this destination ..../SEGA/Medieval II Total war.

Did I do anything wrong...???

I cant download the patch

downloading in process
    Last edited by zmv; November 08, 2008 at 11:45 AM.

I think the patch is somehow corrupted...I installed it 2nd time now, and it still isn't wrong. So both times I had to re-install the whole mod, 'cause when I just uninstall patch game wouldn't start..something is wrong here...

Icon14 Re: Chivalry II : The Sicilian Vespers 3.1 Download

Patched worked fine for me.

Did you install it into the Med 2 folder? I didnt modify the destination path, did you?

I started my DA Roman Campaign, so far so good!

Thanks again SV!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mattress View Post
    Patched worked fine for me.

Did you install it into the Med 2 folder? I didnt modify the destination path, did you?

I started my DA Roman Campaign, so far so good!

Thanks again SV!!!
    Yes, I installed it in ...SEGA/Medieval II Total War, but nothing! Twice! I have vista, maybe the problem lies there...