Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: [Main Thread] Chivalry II : SV 3.3 Release + Download

Default Re: Chivalry II : The Sicilian Vespers 3.0 Download

Heeeelp just reinstalled both medieval 2 and kingdoms, and installed sicilian vespers. but when i click on the launcher and write E and then enter.
    It says acces denied )=???? heeelp plz

I dont know whats happening, is this becouse i use vista?.... when i choose era it comes
    Acces Denied
    Acces Denied
    Acces Denied
    Acces Denied
    Acces Denied
    Acces Denied

then the game starts and and everything is buggy i choose to play as serbia and its ok i come to the game but when i take next turn the game encounters and error and shuts down )=?!?!?!?!
    Last edited by Milan-oz; September 17, 2008 at 10:46 AM.

DaVinci's Avatar TW Modder 2005-2016
    Patrician Artifex

The plastic poisoned and d(r)ying surface of planet Earth in before Armageddon

There is an extra thread availabe for Vista users. Check it out.
    #Anthropocene #not just Global Warming but Global Disaster, NASA #Deforestation #Plastic Emission #The Blob #Uninhabitable Earth #Savest Place On Earth #AMOC #ICAN #MIT study "Falsehoods Win" #Engineers of Chaos
    #"there can be no doubt about it: the enemy stands on the Right!" 1922, by Joseph Wirth.
    Rightwingers, like in the past the epitome of incompetence, except for evilness where they own the mastership.
    Iirc., already 2013 i spoke of "Renaissance of Fascism", it was accurate.
    #"Humanity is in ‘final exam’ as to whether or not it qualifies for continuance in universe." Buckminster Fuller
    Any chance for this exam? Very low, the established Anthropocentrism destroys the basis of existence.
    #My Modding #The Witcher 3: Lore Friendly Tweaks (LFT)
    #End, A diary of the Third World War (A.-A. Guha, 1983) - now, it started on 24th February 2022.

Thank you very much!

And god bless you for this mod! its extremely well made out

dammit now i still cant play becouse when i choose era and then custom campaign and take darkage i pick serbia and it crashes )=

does it crash direct or do you make a move to a town ore castle?

Everything work but when i take new game i have to waiiiiit a loooong time and in game its like its lagging but i dont know why????

My computer Speccs are 8GB RAM 2.2 quadcore and 8800GTS so there shouldnt be any problem at all?

did you mod the strat File .
    Because if you games crashes after picking a faction it is mostly the strat file

the game works but its laggy and thats annoying )=

laggy on the campaign map or in battles .
    It is on my pc a little laggy on the campaign map ; but the team of SV will check that out in the next patch i think

its only lagging at the campaign map and in general, also when you start a new game.
    But in battle its no lagg att all )=?

Quote Originally Posted by Milan-oz View Post
    its only lagging at the campaign map and in general, also when you start a new game.
    But in battle its no lagg att all )=?

When you play a campaign for the very foirst time, it will take several minutes to build the map.rwm. Also, it is best to play with follow AI turned off.

Chivalry II TW : The Sicilian Vespers - The Multi-Era Mod Project (MIITW/Kingdoms)
    Chivalry I TW - The Original Medieval Total Conversion Mod (BI 1.6 Or RTW 1.5)
    Under the Patronage of Atterdag

FINALLY!!!!!

While awaiting this release, I completely uninstalled the MTW2, 'cause I didn't even wanna bother with any other mod....
    Now it'll take me a week or so to reinstall all I need for this mod, but I can safely say, before even doing that, and before even playing, that this is the greatest mod ever

Thank you very much for making this real!

If I was a history teacher in school, I'd use this mod as a teaching method

Thanks

Chivalry II TW : The Sicilian Vespers - The Multi-Era Mod Project (MIITW/Kingdoms)

Quote Originally Posted by Vojvoda Dragutin Keserović View Post
    FINALLY!!!!!

While awaiting this release, I completely uninstalled the MTW2, 'cause I didn't even wanna bother with any other mod....
    Now it'll take me a week or so to reinstall all I need for this mod, but I can safely say, before even doing that, and before even playing, that this is the greatest mod ever

Thank you very much for making this real!

If I was a history teacher in school, I'd use this mod as a teaching method

a week for install MTW and kingdoms ?

Quote Originally Posted by ElSypatiko View Post
    a week for install MTW and kingdoms ?
    ....yeah, I live in Serbia, we're legging behind on latest game releases, and furthermore, I'm a noob when it comes to installing things, so I called my ''PC-guy'' and he's not available till next week...

And, also, I wanna buy some more memory and perhaps a new processor and I wanna make an entire partition on my hard drive just for MTW-Kingdoms-Chivalry, so that I can finally play the game without any tech limitations...
    This mod deserves it

If you want to buy new pieces for your PC and you are as you told a "noob" Check the forums named system conf at empire total war .
    There are some good explanations about proccessors and if you want to upgrade and you can afford it ,do it so that you can als play ETW in future

gtx from Flanders

Tired of TWC Arrogance

I don't underdstand the instructions for the launcher... For example, does:
    - The "In-Game Event Selection" menu should be used when an in-game event instructs you to do so.
    - These "Dynamic" events allow us to change faction names based historic events.
    ...mean that you have to exit the game to run the launcher and select the in-game event? And then do you launch the game over again?

And, the link to General Mod Info only confuses me more. Are there some simpler instructions for dimwits like me?
    Last edited by Pdguru; September 30, 2008 at 09:35 PM.

Jaketh's Avatar Praeses

no you just alt-tab out of it select it and go back in

Most impressive work guys!

Just one slight little thing: The correct version would be Kievskoye Velikoye Kniazhestvo, instead of Kyivskaya Velikiy Kniazhestvo (it has to do with gender - Kniazhestvo is neither feminine nor masculine, so the proper suffix is oye - iy is for masculine and aya is for feminine)

Similarly, Moskovskoe Velikiy Kniazhestvo should be Moskovskoe Velikoye Kniazhestvo.

Vladimiro-Suzdalskoye kniazhestvo is perfect though.

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by ivan_the_terrible View Post
    Most impressive work guys!

Just one slight little thing: The correct version would be Kievskoye Velikoye Kniazhestvo, instead of Kyivskaya Velikiy Kniazhestvo (it has to do with gender - Kniazhestvo is neither feminine nor masculine, so the proper suffix is oye - iy is for masculine and aya is for feminine)

Similarly, Moskovskoe Velikiy Kniazhestvo should be Moskovskoe Velikoye Kniazhestvo.

Vladimiro-Suzdalskoye kniazhestvo is perfect though.

Thank you!
    Thanks Ivan