Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1234567891011121328 ... LastLast

Thread: [Main Thread] Chivalry II : SV 3.3 Release + Download

Icon14 Re: Chivalry II : The Sicilian Vespers 3.0 Download

Massive, Impressive!!!!

Empedocles's Avatar Domesticus

Default Re: Chivalry II : The Sicilian Vespers 3.0 Download

congratulations my friends!

I will try it and provide feedback asap.

BTW, anyone is interested on a hotseat Late era campaing?

regards

New version of all 77BC and 58BC can be found HERE

This mod great! Please torrent link...

2Shy's Avatar Campidoctor

Hi people I want to report for 1 bug-now I'm downloading the mode and I'm shure it will be fantastic,but you can't say that {Bulgaria} is Tara Romaneasca which means Romania(in Renaissance Era)!!!

Orko's Avatar Praeses

I am eager to downlad the mod, if there was another site to download from.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius
    Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.

Argent Usher's Avatar [sɪθlɔ:d]

I am really curious. Great epic work.

Regards A.U.
    Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things that escape those who dream only at night.” Edgar Allan Poe

alhoon's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris
    Moderator Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by SicilianVespers View Post
    It is the AOR system with a Feudal flavor.

For the W and S Europeans the tree looks like this:

Encastellation
    Peasant Freeholds
    Segneurial Estates
    Baronial Estates
    Comital Estates

They provide more AOR and regular units as you process up the scale, and each culture has its own building line.

The Crusades line is similar. You will have to declare a crusader state, and this allows you to progress up the tree.

Ehhh... any manual in there? I'm a complete noobie in this mod so things like "You declare a crusader state" sounds a bit strange to me.
    alhoon is not a member of the infamous Hoons: a (fictional) nazi-sympathizer KKK clan. Of course, no Hoon would openly admit affiliation to the uninitiated.
    "Angry Uncle Gordon" describes me well.

damn this mod is really impressive, best i´ve ever played...
    So just wanna say thanx to everyone involved

Thanks all,

Quote Originally Posted by alhoon View Post

Ehhh... any manual in there? I'm a complete noobie in this mod so things like "You declare a crusader state" sounds a bit strange to me.
    I am planning to do a manual, or tech tree, when things settle down.

Until then, I would recommend using the building browser to check the what buildings you can construct, and what units they produce.

Chivalry II TW : The Sicilian Vespers - The Multi-Era Mod Project (MIITW/Kingdoms)
    Chivalry I TW - The Original Medieval Total Conversion Mod (BI 1.6 Or RTW 1.5)
    Under the Patronage of Atterdag

alhoon's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris
    Moderator Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by SicilianVespers View Post
    Thanks all,

I am planning to do a manual, or tech tree, when things settle down.

Until then, I would recommend using the building browser to check the what buildings you can construct, and what units they produce.
    I'll probably wait until you tie the loose ends on the dark ages campaign before playing it. I just hope there would be a manual until then.
    alhoon is not a member of the infamous Hoons: a (fictional) nazi-sympathizer KKK clan. Of course, no Hoon would openly admit affiliation to the uninitiated.
    "Angry Uncle Gordon" describes me well.

DaVinci's Avatar TW Modder 2005-2016
    Patrician Artifex

The plastic poisoned and d(r)ying surface of planet Earth in before Armageddon

Quote Originally Posted by alhoon View Post

Everybody is a noobie in this mod, because it is just new with this design.

There are just certain buildings that enable certain buildings strings and certain abilities (units, income, etc.), you can, as SV already pointed to, see and find that all in-game in the building-tree.

The main new things in this regard are:

- Feudalisation string
    - Trade Development (Market Rights)
    - Military Development (Stronghold Rights)
    - Crusader State string

... besides a few other new buildings/strings.

Just try to see it as a new game to learn, if you are interested in this mod, or just leave it

Also, all these new buildings/strings are quite work in progress, and there might come still more buildings/strings in future, if i catch enough time (which i haven't these days/times).

A manual/tree-diagram will make a lot work, and won't come out soon, at least not from my side, although i'm the tech-tree/building maker.
    But perhaps SV sees this theme under another light and might intend to quit his real life job and his family life completely, and brings out such a manual soon

Bugfixing and the most urgent adjustments have priority, imo..
    #Anthropocene #not just Global Warming but Global Disaster, NASA #Deforestation #Plastic Emission #The Blob #Uninhabitable Earth #Savest Place On Earth #AMOC #ICAN #MIT study "Falsehoods Win" #Engineers of Chaos
    #"there can be no doubt about it: the enemy stands on the Right!" 1922, by Joseph Wirth.
    Rightwingers, like in the past the epitome of incompetence, except for evilness where they own the mastership.
    Iirc., already 2013 i spoke of "Renaissance of Fascism", it was accurate.
    #"Humanity is in ‘final exam’ as to whether or not it qualifies for continuance in universe." Buckminster Fuller
    Any chance for this exam? Very low, the established Anthropocentrism destroys the basis of existence.
    #My Modding #The Witcher 3: Lore Friendly Tweaks (LFT)
    #End, A diary of the Third World War (A.-A. Guha, 1983) - now, it started on 24th February 2022.

I was thinking more in the lines of flow charts, for the tech tree

Chivalry II TW : The Sicilian Vespers - The Multi-Era Mod Project (MIITW/Kingdoms)

renegade765's Avatar Civis

I've been hooked on Sicilian Vespers since the first release. Great job getting this new edition out!

Campidoctor

SV was my first mod and I am eager to give the latest version a try.

BitDefender Total Security detected and deleted a Trojan while installing.
    Heir to Noble Savage in the Imperial House of Wilpuri

Obi Wan Asterix's Avatar IN MEDIO STAT VIRTUS
    Somewhere in a lost valley in the Italian Alps

Quote Originally Posted by Future Filmmaker View Post
    BitDefender Total Security detected and deleted a Trojan while installing.

Trojan not from mod but from an exploit on your hard-drive....

All files on server are clean.

Cheers....
    All are welcome to relax at Asterix's Campagnian Villa with its Vineyard and Scotchbarrel
    Prefer to stay at home? Try Asterix's Megamamoth FM2010 Update
    Progeny of the retired Great Acutulus (If you know who he is you have been at TWC too long) and wooer of fine wombs to spawn 21 curial whining snotslingers and be an absentee daddy to them

Longest Serving Staff Member of TWC under 3 Imperators** 1st Speaker of the House ** Original RTR Team Member (until 3.2) ** Knight of Saint John ** RNJ, Successors, & Punic Total War Team Member

TROM 3 Team - Founder of Ken no Jikan **** Back with a modding vengeance! Yes I will again promise to take on the work of 5 mods and dissapear!

Daray's Avatar Libertus

Thanks for the hard work .
    But unfortunately I cannot download it . It always stops. Is there another mirror? Maybe one with torrent?
    Scola artis belli equestrum. Ordo equester Belae terci.

Quote Originally Posted by orko View Post
    This is splendoud! I was waiting for that for long! BTW is there might the a chance that there will be a download link NOT from filefront, cause I can't download from it?
    StrategyInformer mirrors added to the first post

I had been looking for a really good mod to play, as I've spent long hours at Broken Crescent already and loved it.

50% dl'd and I'm already drooling! I can't wait!

Wow this looks very good, SV. I am downloading the mod now and I will come back and tell you what I think of the Muslim factions in The Darkage.

Sorry I vanished, but the part about getting the Bulgars mixed up was pretty embarrassing. Especially since I read the very same thing that NikeBG said about the Bulgars in the De Administrando Imperio that day.

But anyway enough sad stories from me! Congrats on the release, I am certain it will be great.

to you!
    Trust in Jesus, always!