Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 52021222324252627282930

Thread: [Main Thread] Chivalry II : SV 3.3 Release + Download

Consulo's Avatar Laurifer Invictus

Default Re: [Main Thread] Chivalry II : SV 3.3 Release + Download

I don't have knowledge with seeding/uploading torrents unfortunately. If there is someone willing to upload a torrent set we'd be happy to share the link and all that however. As for the install...You're running only 3.0 right? Or have you patched up to 3.3 and all that? I'm not entirely sure if they're working or not...been a busy day as I said. lol Do you have the UAC turned off? Do you have other mods that you have installed, and are the mod foldered without altering the actual Total War files? If you are good all of those then I'm not sure what the issue could be. I'd suggest doing an uninstall and re-install it. If issues still persist, try a full clean install of Total War entirely.

Feel free to add me.

Im running 3.3, forgot to turn UAC off, but i think i set the whole medieval 2 folder some settings in properties that allow customization and something else which should get rid of the issue, yes i have SS, TA and BC installed, all are mod foldered obviously.

I'll try a reinstall with UAC disabled and get back with the results.

So all links should be updated on the main page. All are active as well, or should be. There are two Gamefront links, and I will be creating duplicates of them for the other patches when I have a chance. Thanks again for Shikaka for uploading the various parts of the SV mod a while back. Feel free to rep him, people!

If anyone finds dead links, please do say. We'll work to keep everything up to date on a regular basis.

--------
    Baltic, this is just from experience, but I believe SS messed with my Total War game when I have Chiv II and SS installed. It may just have been my mind playing tricks, but there may be compatibility issues there. If problems persist, try uninstalling SS as well.

Feel free to add me.

I played some SS today and had no unusual issues, only the regular ones which include the game just exiting for no reason when i go to the country selection and then go back and try to enter custom battle, it has happened since i first played the mod, so nothing unusual at all.

shikaka's Avatar Domesticus

Some news about gamefront, which I missed until now:

GameFront changed their download policy, which prevents users from the following countries from downloading files:

• Argentina
    • Mexico
    • Chile
    • Spain
    • Thailand
    • Poland
    • Colombia
    • Brazil
    • France
    • Venezuela
    • Italy
    • Peru
    • Uruguay
    • Malaysia
    • Turkey
    • Indonesia
    • India
    • Ecuador
    • Costa Rica
    • Honduras
    • Hungary
    • Philippines
    • Portugal
    • Romania
    • Russian Federation
    • Serbia
    • Singapore
    • Sweden
    • Japan

^^ Gack! What the hell?

http://ask.fm/Bigglelito <------- Ask me somethin' dagnabbit!

Wow that is very unfortunate...what caused that? Sendspace is still usable by everyone I hope.

Feel free to add me.

Darios's Avatar Ex Oriente Lux

Well damn...
    Under the Patronage of PikeStance

shikaka's Avatar Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by Consulo View Post
    Wow that is very unfortunate...what caused that? Sendspace is still usable by everyone I hope.
    I think they banned countries where the usage of their service was high, with no income from their (english) ads.

I CANT RUN IT, after this the game does not run : ( when the window opens, i typed the L letter and then ENTER, but the game did not runed : ( HELP ME PLEAS!!
    Last edited by Gandalfus; December 06, 2012 at 12:56 AM. Reason: Merging posts, getting ride of invalid BB code.

Did you make sure you typed the letter L into the Sicilian Vespers launcher console?

Vipman's Avatar Protector Domesticus

It is however possible to download from gamefront by using a proxy server site. Search on google, open a site, you put the download link in a bar which could be small/hidden somewhere and press enter. Then gamefront will open and it should be possible to download. Not all sites might work so try more.

After I download the installers and run them one by one, the folder I install them to I have 3 items. data, mods, and uninstall... shouldn't this just be all in a mods folder?
    Don't forget to rep me if you like something I did/ or not lol

See that green thingy under the Carroburg banner? click it!

Pwning as the Pope on VH/VH Savage AI SS 6.4!
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=430026

No, I think 1 (the main install??) has to be installed in Medieval 2 folder, the other in Chivalry2 mod folder.

Hmm, might check that out vip, I just installed the magyar mod and i made a backup of my data folder as when I started a campaign my UI was all messed up. I noticed in the data folder seperate with the mod folder that it had a UI folder in it. So I may try doing what I did with Magyar Mod, if it works I will try to send a detailed guide of how it worked (IF) for me with steam

OKAY, I seem to have gotten it to work. Playing as anglo-saxons in dark ages but the flag is a the timurid's with a rebel grey background. Doesn't matter though

What I did was download all three files and install each to a different folder, so the first file to a folder called chiv 2, then the second "patch" to chiv 2.3 and the hotfix to chiv 2 hotfix.

I made a back up of the data folder within the m2tw folder as this mod overwrites it and name it dataBackup

then I basically just copied and pasted the contents of each chiv 2 folder to the m2tw folder then used the kingdoms launcher app from the tw site and it seems to work fine with the bat file for 3.3 even tho i get an error
    Last edited by RabidSheepLegion; December 12, 2012 at 05:22 PM.
    Don't forget to rep me if you like something I did/ or not lol

See that green thingy under the Carroburg banner? click it!

Pwning as the Pope on VH/VH Savage AI SS 6.4!
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=430026

I doubt this mod overwrites anything in Med2/data folder, it just adds the SicilianVespers folder in it, which only this mod uses.

About anglo-saxons, did you select dark age (press d then Enter) in the SV launcher when starting the mod?

DaVinci's Avatar TW Modder 2005-2016
    Patrician Artifex

The plastic poisoned and d(r)ying surface of planet Earth in before Armageddon

The mod is modfoldered and overwrites no M2TW/Kingdoms files.

Diverse posts in this thread are offtopic btw. (it would be okay to pack every item into such a Release+Download thread, if there were no other specific threads).
    We have since ages the Help-desk threads, which are now contained in a separate subforum (above).

Else, discussion about the mod should go within the Suggestions&Feedback thread or within diverse other threads.

I close now this thread.
    Last edited by DaVinci; December 13, 2012 at 06:11 PM.
    #Anthropocene #not just Global Warming but Global Disaster, NASA #Deforestation #Plastic Emission #The Blob #Uninhabitable Earth #Savest Place On Earth #AMOC #ICAN #MIT study "Falsehoods Win" #Engineers of Chaos
    #"there can be no doubt about it: the enemy stands on the Right!" 1922, by Joseph Wirth.
    Rightwingers, like in the past the epitome of incompetence, except for evilness where they own the mastership.
    Iirc., already 2013 i spoke of "Renaissance of Fascism", it was accurate.
    #"Humanity is in ‘final exam’ as to whether or not it qualifies for continuance in universe." Buckminster Fuller
    Any chance for this exam? Very low, the established Anthropocentrism destroys the basis of existence.
    #My Modding #The Witcher 3: Lore Friendly Tweaks (LFT)
    #End, A diary of the Third World War (A.-A. Guha, 1983) - now, it started on 24th February 2022.