Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: TTW 4.50 modfolder edition (Most up-to-date version)

Default Re: TTW 4.50 modfolder edition

I'm glad it is working.

madrush's Avatar Senator

very good game no matter how much you play it

Quote Originally Posted by Zhuge_Liang View Post
    Just type "rome total war barbarina invasion patch 1.6" into google and you will get a number of sites you can download from.
    Thats a great idea m8. You must be a genius. Google is full of cracks and fake downloads. I need the official one...
    Last edited by kkaana; November 11, 2008 at 04:52 AM. Reason: bad english

Quote Originally Posted by kkaana View Post
    Thats a great idea m8. You must be a genius. Google is full of cracks and fake downloads. I need the official one...
    It isn't that hard for people with just a little common sense. Here was the first link on the list when I typed it into google:

http://www.gamershell.com/download_11878.shtml

Zenith Darksea's Avatar Ορθοδοξία ή θάνατος!

Easy, Zhuge!

It isn't that hard for people with just a little common sense. Here was the first link on the list when I typed it into google:

http://www.gamershell.com/download_11878.shtml
    I was asking for the Official Site, not gameshell...

To the best of my knowledge the official site doesn't host the patches due to the huge amount of bandwidth it would require and at patch releases they give out a list of unnofficial sites. Though... if you were looking for the official site you should have asked for that, not that it is hard to find:

http://www.totalwar.com/

To the best of my knowledge the official site doesn't host the patches due to the huge amount of bandwidth it would require and at patch releases they give out a list of unnofficial sites. Though... if you were looking for the official site you should have asked for that, not that it is hard to find:

http://www.totalwar.com/
    Calm down m8, i was asking for the direct links. I dunno anything about the amount of patches but i have searched the official site for the downloads and look what i found;

Patch 1.5 is region free and you can that here.

Patch 1.6 is region free and you can that here.

BARBARIAN INVASION PATCH v1.6 RELEASED
    Patch v1.6 – Download

Anyway thanks, you thought me doing it yourself.

Zenith Darksea's Avatar Ορθοδοξία ή θάνατος!

i have searched the official site for the downloads and look what i found;
    That is what I would expect someone to do in the first place, myself.

It is so easy to find a patch for Rome Total War that the sort of question make me crye.

How to find a patch:

1. Go to www.google.com
    2. In the "seach bar" (Usaly the blank thing)
    3. Tape: Rome Total War Patch
    4: Seach a good Link: http://www.google.ca/search?hl=fr&q=...war+patch&meta

5: After that, you just need a common sens of judgement to say "This is not a good link, and yes this one is good."

6: If realy there is no good links in your search (In that case there are plenty of good links) then you can ask someone for help, otherwise if your to lazy to seach on google yourself, you don't deserved to have a answer from a great modder man like Zhuge_Liang! (He Work on a mod, you know! He is a busy man, I'm sure of it and I realy think that he have not the time to lose with lazy question like that!)

And Remember if a damned newbi like me can do a search on google and find a good link for a patch than everybodie can do it!

Quote Originally Posted by Zekal View Post
    It is so easy to find a patch for Rome Total War that the sort of question make me crye.

How to find a patch:

1. Go to www.google.com

5: After that, you just need a common sens of judgement to say "This is not a good link, and yes this one is good."

6: If realy there is no good links in your search (In that case there are plenty of good links) then you can ask someone for help, otherwise if your to lazy to seach on google yourself, you don't deserved to have a answer from a great modder man like Zhuge_Liang! (He Work on a mod, you know! He is a busy man, I'm sure of it and I realy think that he have not the time to lose with lazy question like that!)

And Remember if a damned newbi like me can do a search on google and find a good link for a patch than everybodie can do it!
    In a nutshell, yeah. Get over it, everybody else seems to manage.

Reverend Scott's Avatar Senator

In a nutshell, yeah. Get over it, everybody else seems to manage.

I have to agree-I am one of the least tech-oriented folks around here- and Troy Total War is one of the easiest to install and most fun to play of the dozen or so mods I use.

As I have said before- Most excellent work.

I think Homer would be proud.
    www.samsarra.com
    iTunes:
    http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/id498281682?ign-mpt=uo%3D5
    Proud Beta tester for 300 Warlords of Sparta
    Proud Beta tester for Hic Est Lacedaemon
    Proud Beta tester for British East India Company - The Indian Mutiny (BEIC)
    Proud Beta tester for American Civil War - The Blue and the Grey 2.65-3.0

just wanna ask sir, which faction did you used for troy? just wanna know so that i can edit the export_descr_unit

That would be the berbers internal faction. If you also want to modify different factions, you can use the TTW\Data\descr_sm_factions.txt file as a guide
    Automating RTW Coding and Balancing with PHP and MySQL (online)

Lead developer of:

Latest RoP Release: ROP v2.2
    Under the Patronage of the magnificent Rez

Quote Originally Posted by Zekal View Post

How to find a patch:

1. Go to www.google.com

Look at there! Another genius! Thanks for your work m8. But i got some problems with the fifth step.

Come on quit being a crawler. I know Zhuge Liang and i know how he works. Finally i have played the mod and i ll write some useful and good reviews about the mod. Just leave me alone....

The skins for the 300_officer and dor_spar listed in descr_model_battle are not in the TTW/data/models_unit folder and the TTW/data/models_unit/texture folder. Your missing the cas files and the tga files

I got a problem. When I loaded up my first siege as Agamemmnon the Magnificent, I got a whole bunch of error messages about missing building models. THen the battle loaded up and all the buildings were missing, there were just streets.

Quote Originally Posted by Nero666 View Post
    TTW 4.5.0 - modfolder edition
    I would like to present to you the modfoldered version of the most recent version of Troy Total War, 4.5.0. I have made this version in cooperation with Zhuge_Liang in my spare time and would like to release it to you now.

Install Instructions

Read First!
    TTW 4.5.0 - modfolder edition is not compatible with earlier versions of Troy Total War, as it requires an unmodded installation of RTW-BI 1.6.
    As this edition does not overwrite any original RTW or BI files, it is compatible with other mods using the -mod:mymod structure (see the table here).

Instructions:
    1) Make sure you have an unmodded installation of RTW-BI 1.6
    2) Download the TTW 4.5.0 - modfolder edition full installer from here or here. [187 MB]
    3) Install to a directory in which RomeTW-BI.exe exists (the root RTW folder)
    VISTA Users: Run the installer as Administrator!
    4) Play Troy Total War with the Troy shortcut created on your desktop

I am not the creator of any content in Troy: Total War and the license agreement and usage rights are the same as for TTW itself (as included in the installer). I will give support though in case of problems during e.g. downloading, installation and starting the mod.

Note about the intro video:
    The TTW intro video is included in the installer, though it is not automatically played when starting the game, as this would require an overwrite of original game files.
    If you want the movie to play, you have to overwrite the [install dir]\Data\fmw\rome_title.wmv file with [install dir]\TTW\Data\fmv\Bi_Intro_640x480.wmv - but it will then also play when starting other mods installed in the same RTW-BI folder.

Have fun playing!
    Cheers, Nero

Edit by Zhuge:
    Support the mod by using our banner:

Hi
    First, I would say the TTW mod is really great, as it is based on the images to see is
    BUT NOW MY PROBLEM:
    I do not understand how I install the mod
    ('ve vista and the RTW Gold edition is perhaps important)
    someone can think in small steps explain how to install and not using abbreviations difficult, because I'm Austrian and my English is not so good

Thank you again and respectful before this cool mod
    Alex

@El Chupanibre: I suggest reinstalling the mod. Normally the installer should copy a bunch of files from the original BI folder to the TTW folder, but it seems that didn't happen for you.

@!F94B!: You also should not forget to have the Rome Total War - Barbarian Invasion expansion patched to version 1.6. If you are using vista, you should run the installer as administrator. Hope that helps, vieln Glueck!
    Automating RTW Coding and Balancing with PHP and MySQL (online)

Lead developer of:

Latest RoP Release: ROP v2.2
    Under the Patronage of the magnificent Rez

is this game anything like troy the movie
    uanime5's Eras total conquest
    a Medieval 2 total war kingdoms mod
    featuring 10 campaigns covering the entire world
    each include different factions, faction start positions, and levels of technology
    Download>Link1 Link2 Link3 Link4 Link5