Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Empire Pictures & Videos Thread

Archimonday's Avatar Senator

Default Re: [ETW] Screenshots & videos thread

America Marches Off to War!

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

The first volleys of the Indian Wars are fired in an ambush defense in Florida!

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Default Re: [ETW] Screenshots & videos thread

Click to check :
    My Youtube channel
    Steam profile :
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198006562367/

Resume of my world tournament participations of TW since 2011.
    6 conquests, 9 finals disputed and 13 semi disputed.
    Player with most campaign conquests on TW on legendary.

Lugie's Avatar Civis

Default Never Forget.

This game was, and still is, a bloody letdown for people who have ever played Medieval 2 or Rome 1. The following video shows the sad bloody show it was, not only on our side, but the development side aswell.

For the chaps who cant see the video, here is a link.
    Last edited by Lugie; November 08, 2016 at 01:12 AM.

Dracula's Avatar Praefectus

Default Re: Never Forget.

Quote Originally Posted by Lugie View Post
    This game was, and still is, a bloody letdown for people who have ever played Medieval 2 or Rome 1. The following video shows the sad bloody show it was, not only on our side, but the development side aswell.

Don't know whether you expected animations to be better than real, or to incude tricks in fighting that only masters could in reality do. There is a pack of additional animations and replacements, one called "death animations 1.1." and one in "Imperial Splendour". For whether they climb the rope exactly many of us are not concerned, but surely with these, and surely in other mods additions the game came at the level of the newer games.

And for certainty its firing animations, original, are better than NTW ones.

madrush's Avatar Senator

Default Re: Empire Pictures & Videos Thread

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	434.6 KB 
ID:	345984Click image for larger version. 

Name:	after.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	145.3 KB 
ID:	345985Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20170531210059_1.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	168.5 KB 
ID:	345986Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20170508172331_1.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	328.9 KB 
ID:	345987Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20170508172154_1.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	314.3 KB 
ID:	345988

Frunk's Avatar Form Follows Function
    Moderator Emeritus

Again, really cool pics mate!

Spitfire -WONDERBOLT!'s Avatar Vicarius
    Canterlot Castle, City of Canterlot, Equestria.

and the Late:

All from BEIC
    Last edited by Spitfire -WONDERBOLT!; September 28, 2017 at 11:38 PM.
    GIVE CREDIT TO YOUR ENEMY AND LITTLE TO YOURSELF, AS IT MAKES YOUR VICTORY ALL THE GREATER!
    -Under the influence of medically prescribed drugs, please take much salt with this post, you have been warned!

Frunk's Avatar Form Follows Function
    Moderator Emeritus

Nice stuff Spitfire! +rep

A little something I'm working on. I wanted to save it for later, but I think it's my finest work so far in terms of detail + quality so I felt compelled to show it somewhere. If it's not the right section forgive me and delete this no problem.

My Mods and Projects

- Realism Core v5 for La Monteé de L'Empire 4.2 (NTW)
    - Battle Chaos, give life to your fights! (NTW)
    - Battleterrain Mod, larger, better campaign battle maps (NTW)
    - Developer for 1800 (ETW) battle mechanics, unit stats
    - Developer for Victoria Total War (ETW) unit modeller \ texturer
    - Developer of Rise of the Eagles (MTW2 - HOSTED), creator \ db \ models \ textures
    - Risorgimento 1859 The Franco-Austrian War (NTW), creator \ developer

Default Sick parkour

Some men just want to watch the world get burned.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sick parkour.jpg  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jean=A=Luc View Post
    What the hell is wrong with you people?

A random hessian grenadier company from a project yet to be announced

Last edited by Sirlion; February 03, 2018 at 02:26 AM.
    My Mods and Projects

- Realism Core v5 for La Monteé de L'Empire 4.2 (NTW)
    - Battle Chaos, give life to your fights! (NTW)
    - Battleterrain Mod, larger, better campaign battle maps (NTW)
    - Developer for 1800 (ETW) battle mechanics, unit stats
    - Developer for Victoria Total War (ETW) unit modeller \ texturer
    - Developer of Rise of the Eagles (MTW2 - HOSTED), creator \ db \ models \ textures
    - Risorgimento 1859 The Franco-Austrian War (NTW), creator \ developer

Quintus Hortensius Hortalus's Avatar Lex duodecim tabularum
    Citizen

Amazing mitre cap. Great work and I'm looking forward to see the project!

Under the patronage of wangrin my workshop

La♔De♔Da♔Brigadier Graham's Avatar Artifex♔Duffer♔Civitate
    Patrician Citizen

The Den,with a massive pair of binoculars, surveying TWC, ensuring members are laughing & happy!

Very interesting to note that.

"No problem can withstand the assault of sustained Dufferism"

This is definitely great alternative to Darthmod Empire if you are looking for something different!

Leonardo's Avatar Reborn Old Timer

This video seems to miss one uncut feature in-game and what I'm talking about has to do with this.

So, I think that CA had the intention to use ambassadors via the Governor's tab in-game, but for a reason unknown to me CA simply cut it out and doing that without disabling the ambassador feature caused that bug.
    Under patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader.

How to make Morrowind less buggy for new players - Of course every player may find it useful.

Tiro

Default Re: Sick parkour

Only the family members has a mod that revives the game code? Anyone know what that is?
    Quote Originally Posted by eugenioso View Post
    Some men just want to watch the world get burned.
    Hey, Eugenioso, from the Darkest Hour forum? I'm Dr. Intolerance from there.

Does anyone know why the text in my game looks like it has a copy of each letter overposed on itself? It looks like you'd be squinting and crossing your eyes, barely legible. I've got a wonky res of 1366x768. Could that be it?
    Gornahoor|Liber esse, scientiam acquirere, veritatum loqui
    Crow states: "If you would be a great leader, then learn the way of the Tao. Relinquish the need to control. Let go of plans and of concepts. The world will govern itself. The more restrictive you are, the less virtuous people will be. The more force you display, the less secure they will feel. The more subsidies you provide, the less self-reliant they become. Therefore the master says: Un-write the law, thus the people become honest. Dispense with economics, thus the people become prosperous. Do without religion, thus the people become serene. Let go all desire for the common good, and the good becomes as common as the grass." ~ Lao Tzu - Tao te tching
    MONARCHY NATION TRANSCENDENCE

Here is another great mod for Empire! Definitely want to check this one out, it is very stable I will be doing alet's play on this next week! :smiley: Let me know if you run into any issues in the comments!

The year is 1783- In this part, the 1st of many, the United States builds up its military under Nathanial Greene who promptly attacks the British near Quebec, rather that Acadia. Native American Tribes bolster their forces along the newly minted USA border. Trade deals are struck between the United States and many countries in Europe while that part of the world begins to tear itself apart. Down south, in Georgia and the Carolinas, John Sullivan musters militia to defend against the impending Native American attack and the eventual invasion into Florida. Subscribe for all the updates and to see this amazing mod in action!

In this episode of the American Revolution Let's Play, America continues to bolster its forces for the coming invasion on all fronts that surround the country. The to break the siege surrounding the city of Falmouth, America sallies out to meet the British on open field leading to a small engagement. Using a small navy for transportation, a full army under Nathanael Greene, slowly chips away at Great Britain holdings around America by taking Acadia and Newfoundland. The target eventually being New France and Upper Canada. After mustering together enough troops for a second army, Engelbert Croft begins his invasion into Canada, but is intercepted by the British commander Jack Lusted. Should Croft's army be defeated that would deal a devastating blow to American forces into Canada. Great Britain also has another army waiting for Greene at the port of Tadoussac. Will the British be able to stop the American invasion into Canada? In the south, American forces continue to grow preparing for the campaign into Florida, which is currently held by the Spanish. Be sure to check out this awesome episode and keep an eye out for the 3rd episode! Already recorded!

Check out my YouTube channel below for more Total War and RTS content!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpN...D0sUA4XWG9U_pw

First off thank you to everyone who helped me reach 900 subscribers! We're in the endgame now! But in this epic American Revolution Let's Play episode, Nathanael Greene attacks Timothy Gosling at the post of Tadoussac. Meanwhile, John Sullivan invades Florida beginning a war with Spain. Fortunately the city of St. Augustine is taken by the Americans without a drop of blood. The remaining Spanish forces disperse and begin to attack the Cherokee Nations. Back in the north Engelbert Croft besieges and subsequently takes Montreal which firmly puts Canada in the hands of the United States. The British counter attack by sending two armies into the state of Maine. While the small force is quickly dealt with, Jack Lusted returns with a replenished army and meets Anthony Wayne outside of Falmouth which leads to a fierce battle! In Northern Canada, Harold Channing secures the region of Montagnais while Croft captures Fort Sault Ste. Marie. Rupert's Land is al that is in the way of complete American dominance of Canada! Enjoy and let me know what you think in the comments!

Check out my YouTube channel below for more Total War and RTS content!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpN...D0sUA4XWG9U_pw

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast