Page 5 of 87 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314153055 ... LastLast

Thread: New units...

Default Re: New units...

(flips over and passes out)

Author of the ---== Knights Templar Mod ==---
    Creator of the ---== Lord Calidor's Weapon Pack 1 ==---
    Member of the ---== Dominion of the Sword ==--- and ---== C.B.U.R.P ==---

I just want to say that I am still watching your progresses gyus. I am a student and I don't have I net in my apartment at this moment, but I just want to say that I support your game very much.

Greetings,

King of Bosnia
    kada se bjehmo svadili, tada nas Stjepan Rajkovic umiri i da nam nas grad Bobovac, a neda ga dati Ugrom.

"And when we were in a quarrel between each other; Stijepan Rajkovic calmed us down. And we entrusted our capital of Bobovac to him after which he defended it against the Hungarians (King Tvrtko I Kotromanic 1366.)"

numa numa the new wallachian units.

absolutely awesome

Quote Originally Posted by saneel View Post
    Nice! But those are elite troops right,because they have got a lot of armor?
    The mosneni were your regular land-owning peasants of Wallachian society. These ones have more armor because they are the most-upgraded version of the Mosneni, representing armor from the 15th century.

saneel's Avatar Senator

For peasants, they look pretty strong Well people from Balkan are for sure the strongest heh

For peasants, they look pretty strong Well people from Balkan are for sure the strongest heh
    Yes, that's true enough. However, if you compare them with other units like the Serbian swordsmen or Bulgarian spearmen from preview 1 they look fairly evened out.

Don't worry, all factions will be balanced appropriately.

What do you think guys...when will we be able to see some Bosnian units?
    kada se bjehmo svadili, tada nas Stjepan Rajkovic umiri i da nam nas grad Bobovac, a neda ga dati Ugrom.

"And when we were in a quarrel between each other; Stijepan Rajkovic calmed us down. And we entrusted our capital of Bobovac to him after which he defended it against the Hungarians (King Tvrtko I Kotromanic 1366.)"

Matthĉus's Avatar Knez Bribirski

unfortunately we have a delay. duce, phoenix, and me are at the moment busy with teal life stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by matko View Post
    unfortunately we have a delay. duce, phoenix, and me are at the moment busy with teal life stuff.
    ohh too bad, but it happens fellows...

I hope that you all solve your real life issues in the best way possible!

phoenix[illusion]'s Avatar Palman Bracht

Serbian Spearmen (new version)
    models - matko
    textures - phoenix[illusion], matko

long time no see, but still twc drug kickin'
    check out Tsardoms: Total War!
    Under patronage of respectable Annaeus
    Patron of honorable Giacomo Colonna

AnthoniusII's Avatar Μέγαc Δομέστικοc

Wonderfull work!
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.
    Despite the mod is dead does not mean that anyone can use its material
    read this to avoid misunderstandings.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

Perfect!

Quote Originally Posted by Romano-Dacis View Post
    The mosneni were your regular land-owning peasants of Wallachian society. These ones have more armor because they are the most-upgraded version of the Mosneni, representing armor from the 15th century.

Mosneni weren't just simple peasants, first of all they had their own property, so they were free people of Wallachia. I guess that it is normal to have armour, more advanced weapons, higher moral and skills then regular peasants.
    They are the equivalent with Razesi, people from Moldavia. Those Razesi gave their services for free, especiallity in time of Stefan the Great reign, to thank him for freeing them from boyars rules.
    I have read about them, they used to fight mounted, pretty efficient units. Also these Razesi were strong motivated, after all they were fighting for their own lands, also in the name of their proper waivode (ruler of Moldavia). I hope there will be such of units for Moldavia too.
    Romano-dacu' please corect me if I am wrong.
    Last edited by speedyvm; October 04, 2008 at 01:25 AM.

Pretty much everything that you said is true. I would just make one minor correction that they did not fight mounted most of the time, but they did ride as cavalry to the battlefield. This gave the Moldavians great mobility.

Icon7 Re: New units...

Great work phoenix and matko I am only interested,why does the last spearman model have a hearts on the shield? Looks a little bit odd for medieval unit:hmmm:Keep it on!

great work. can't wait to see the Bosnian

small teaser of a unit I'm working on [its not finished yet] :

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Last edited by il_duce_!; October 11, 2008 at 04:55 PM.

TTW GRANDMASTER

Awesome!