Thread: Terra Sancta

Default Terra Sancta

Hi, first off I want to start with, the mod looks great. Now, I have a problem, I went looking to download terra sancta, but when I clicked the link it just took me to the filefront home page. Is this just me, or was it taken down? If so is it possible to put it back up, because I've been looking for a mod that would spruce up the crusades campaign for a while. Any response would be much appreciated.

Default Re: Terra Sancta

it happened the same to me, i think the link is broken

i just went to file front and searched for medieval 2 total war kingdoms and then went to mods and there it was....

Alright, I'm sorry and feel like I'm wasting your time, but could you help me out? I've been trekking around filefront for the past hour or so, and I can't find it anywhere. On the kingdoms page, it only has 2 mods and 5 directories, none of which are terra sancta. Now I don't know if I'm overlooking something, and I'll edit this if I find it, but I honestly so far have not. I do appreciate the quick response, btw.

Quote Originally Posted by Peasants_Galore View Post
    Alright, I'm sorry and feel like I'm wasting your time, but could you help me out? I've been trekking around filefront for the past hour or so, and I can't find it anywhere. On the kingdoms page, it only has 2 mods and 5 directories, none of which are terra sancta. Now I don't know if I'm overlooking something, and I'll edit this if I find it, but I honestly so far have not. I do appreciate the quick response, btw.
    i have been searching for sometime for a download for it and as of yet i have not located one, it was on filefront but its possible an error or something could have removed it, i would suggested sending a message too Ramm, he might be able to either give you a link or even put it up for you for a time.