Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: (UPDATED) The F.R.R.E. CD-Rom v1.1 has arrived! All FRRE mods in a single download!

hip63's Avatar Give me some BASS!
    Patrician Artifex

Default Re: The F.R.R.E. CD-Rom has arrived at last! All FRRE mods in a single download!

Yes, it can be burned to DVD.

hip63

Hound of Ulster's Avatar Senator

Default Re: The F.R.R.E. CD-Rom has arrived at last! All FRRE mods in a single download!

can I install the mods without burning the installers to DVD or CD?

Has the Parthia mount bug been fixed in this release?
    'Only the Dead Have Seen the End of War' Plato

'Killing is Negotiating' A militiaman in 'Blackhawk Down'

All the pictures floating around this forum finally got me to dl the mods, great work all! Enjoying a campaign with The First Triumvirate atm

Hound of Ulster's Avatar Senator

just started some campaigns in 77 B.C...looking good. I especially like the faction selection.

How long is the campaign?
    'Only the Dead Have Seen the End of War' Plato

'Killing is Negotiating' A militiaman in 'Blackhawk Down'

Sorry for the late reply, the campaign ends in 10AD and the Parthian mount bug has been solved in the 2.1. version.

Fireward77's Avatar Civis

Can someone just send the .iso file to fireward77@yahoo.com or upload to a website that supports download accelerator plus 8.7? The reason why I can't just download from Filefront is it asks for a username or password, then from megaupload it downloads then stops and won't let me download again because of download accelerator. In badongo the usual problem with my computer won't let me download at all, without freezing the window.
    Last edited by Fireward77; October 07, 2008 at 04:44 PM.

This is one of the best releases so far. All the best in one pack. Well done...
    BTW are planning adding more?

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Domitianus View Post
    This is one of the best releases so far. All the best in one pack. Well done...
    BTW are planning adding more?
    Marius vs silla it will be the next one

Really good choice.
    And what about the skins and models? As RS is making (or so it seems) new improved models, are planning to improve them too?

From the shots I have seen those units are awsome!!! Are the romans based on Ferres units?

Some of the legions in 58BC are Ferres'. We also have some other great artist's legions, like the ones from Limes, Caius Britannicus or King Arthur amongst others.

But, of course, they look incredibly good in the shots made by Giovi.

Aetius's Avatar Vae victis

Do you have to burn it to CD/DVD, because I just want to keep them on my hardrive, and I do not have blanks.
    Blut und Boden

Empedocles's Avatar Domesticus

don't worry, you can.
    be sure to open it with "PowerISO" which is free.

regards

New version of all 77BC and 58BC can be found HERE

Aetius's Avatar Vae victis

Quote Originally Posted by Empedocles View Post
    don't worry, you can.
    be sure to open it with "PowerISO" which is free.

regards
    Awesome!

+rep man

Getting PowerISO right now!
    Blut und Boden

Maximus_96's Avatar Senator

is this just for bi or rtw also?

The First Triumvirate 1.9 is runs on RTW 1.5, 77bc and 58 bc runs on BI.

Maximus_96's Avatar Senator

thanks

MasterOfThessus's Avatar RTR Betateam Leader

Awsome work guys, DL'ing everything now

Hey guys, just played TFT and am now about to start Imperator on someones suggestion. Only problem is I cannot run it. I installed the installer to a disc, installed the mod. But after that it gets tricky. The instructions state to create a BI shortcut and move it to desktop. Then to add: -mod:58bc -nm -show_err

But heres the problem, smy computer will not accept ":" in the shortcut. Says invalid character.

Sry for being such a noob, any help from anyone is much appreciated.

You need to right click on top of the shortcut, press properties and then add the text at the end of the target line. This is how my target line looks:

"C:\Program Files\The Creative Assembly\Rome - Total War Vanilla and Alexander\RomeTW-BI.exe" -mod:58bc -show_err -nm

Hope this helps.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast