Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Kingdom of the Scots 3 - Installation Guide & Problem Thread

NimbleNota's Avatar Libertus

Default Re: Kingdom of the Scots 3 - Installation Guide & Problem Thread

Im guessing you have vista if so heres what you do;

sander454
    April 12, 2007, 10:53 AM #6

Page

I saw that quite a lot of us got this problem, as there's 4 or 5 topics already about this. I had the same problem but after spending almost hour I found solution, at there is it:

first go to your folder option and make sure that you change settings so you'll be able to see all hidden folders and files.
    now go to 'users' folder, next double click on 'user' folder (the one that contains all documents, downloads etc). you'll see new hidden folder called 'AppData'. go there. there should be 3 subfolders. go to 'Local'. next folder that we're looking for is 'VirtualStore'. next again you'll see 3 folders. this time click on 'Program Files'. and depends where did you install your game you should be able to find folder. inside medieval2 folder there's another cfg file that you had to change. also this folder contains your save game and few other data. in my occasion i install medieval in games folder so my path is looking like this C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\ Games\Medieval2 Total War
    hope that helps you a little

BTW that also could applied to your other games who are in this folder. Apparently system is putting all config and save files in this hidden folder and using them later.

To administrators - maybe we can stick it somewhere people will be able to see this straight away, than looking at forum:wink:

I saw this thread before, but still there's few other posts where poeple are still asking this question and looking for answer. That's why I deceided to open new one.
    I will make a shorcut from other one too, so hopefully that will help others:wink:

Hi,
    to everyone who have a problem to change or locate config file and is runnig vista system, please read this post http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...=1#post1658486

"Thinking Swedes rule at Ice Hockey is like thinking Russians rule at Capitalism"

Thank you but I've XP.

Quote Originally Posted by Qex View Post
    Is this how it should look like?

:| and yes I've put the ui and text in the data folder.

I have exactly the same problem. Unpacked the british isles, deleted the files added the zips. and yes I do have vista 64bit

Quote Originally Posted by NimbleNota View Post
    But did you unpack your british isles folder before installing KOTS 3?
    yes I unpacked the british_isles before installing kots 3 :| and I have XP.

The Border Reiver's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Qex and Bog...did you add the zipped text & UI folder to the MTW2 installation....as opposed to the Kingdomofthescots installation?

I did, into the data folder of the main installation... Everything also seems to be working... except that the menu is missing.

Patrician

Ah ok, my instructions may not be as clear as I first thought. The text folder and ui folder is zipped. You need to open the text folder and the ui folder so that the files are no longer zipped, and then add the text folder and ui folder. The game won't read a zipped folder.

I only added those files in a zip format to differentiate them from the other folders.

we both seem to have not made ourselves clear
    of course I unzipped the two folders prior to moving them into the desired location.

But on the account of total incompetence I do have to plead guilty!
    since I just saw that I did have the folders in another folder namely data/ui/ui -.-

Thank you "The Border Reiver" though for your patient help
    I am looking forward to now playing your mod, now that it works

Default Crash with EVERY Battle with the DANES

First this is a very good mod. Probably the best I have played since RTR series so keep up the good work.

One issue I would like to bring to your attention is that every time I attempt to enter into a battle with the Danes the game crashes. I have tried as 2 different clans (McCloud and MacKenzie) and it happens every time. I had no issue with the install and everything else seems to be working fine.

Is this an isolated issue where I have done something wrong (the skins for the Danes are plain peasants) or is anyone else having this issue.

Any suggestions?

Patrician

Quote Originally Posted by BoG View Post
    we both seem to have not made ourselves clear
    of course I unzipped the two folders prior to moving them into the desired location.

But on the account of total incompetence I do have to plead guilty!
    since I just saw that I did have the folders in another folder namely data/ui/ui -.-

Thank you "The Border Reiver" though for your patient help
    I am looking forward to now playing your mod, now that it works
    That's okay we go there

First this is a very good mod. Probably the best I have played since RTR series so keep up the good work.

One issue I would like to bring to your attention is that every time I attempt to enter into a battle with the Danes the game crashes. I have tried as 2 different clans (McCloud and MacKenzie) and it happens every time. I had no issue with the install and everything else seems to be working fine.

Is this an isolated issue where I have done something wrong (the skins for the Danes are plain peasants) or is anyone else having this issue.

Any suggestions?
    Thanks kghst18, glad you're enjoying it....but ctds soon take the enjoyment out.

I haven't touched the Norse skins at all. This is error is very odd, and playing as the MacKenzies in testing I've never had a ctd and all I do is fight the Norse (which has been fixed in the next patch).

Can I check the ctd is in the campaign battles or custom battles? When you say peasant skins...what exact units are they (vikings, peasants, peasant archers etc).

If the ctd or black screen occurs when the battle is loading it means a text error on the models db file...or an actual skin is missing and the models.db can't find a reference.

On your system log right at the bottom it will tell you if it can't find a texture. Do let me know how you go.

One last question...all other battles are fine right...both in custom and campaign?

Hi, the ui and text files i had to unpack seems to interfere with other mods. The green markers under the soldiers doesn't and plus the "flash" thing doesn't work either. how do i fix this? i can't remember if i did overwrite files in those folders.

Quote Originally Posted by The Border Reiver View Post
    That's okay we go there

Thanks kghst18, glad you're enjoying it....but ctds soon take the enjoyment out.

I haven't touched the Norse skins at all. This is error is very odd, and playing as the MacKenzies in testing I've never had a ctd and all I do is fight the Norse (which has been fixed in the next patch).

Can I check the ctd is in the campaign battles or custom battles? When you say peasant skins...what exact units are they (vikings, peasants, peasant archers etc).

If the ctd or black screen occurs when the battle is loading it means a text error on the models db file...or an actual skin is missing and the models.db can't find a reference.

On your system log right at the bottom it will tell you if it can't find a texture. Do let me know how you go.

One last question...all other battles are fine right...both in custom and campaign?
    Thanks for the quick response. It appears you are right about the error. Here is what was in the error log:
    (sorry about the length of this post but I thought you may wish to see the error log to determine if this issue is an isloated one or something you may need to address in the mod)
    Click to view content: 

18:40:07.843 [system.rpt] [always] CPU: SSE2
    18:40:07.843 [system.rpt] [always] ==== system log start, build date: Aug 3 2007 version bld-medieval2-kingdoms-104 (45562) ===
    18:40:07.890 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_0.pack
    18:40:07.890 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_1.pack
    18:40:07.890 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_2.pack
    18:40:07.890 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_3.pack
    18:40:07.906 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_4.pack
    18:40:07.906 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/localized.pack
    18:40:07.906 [system.io] [always] mounted pack mods/kingdomofthescots/packs/data.pack
    18:40:07.906 [system.io] [always] mounted pack mods/kingdomofthescots/packs/localized.pack
    18:40:08.078 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/kingdomofthescots/data/text/diplomacy_speech.txt.strings.bin is missing
    18:40:08.078 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/kingdomofthescots/data/text/diplomacy_speech.txt is missing
    18:40:08.125 [system.io] [warning] open: preferences/player.txt is missing
    18:40:10.453 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for ANISELECT
    18:40:10.484 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_SABOTAGE
    18:40:10.515 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_TRADE
    18:40:10.687 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for DRAGGABLE
    18:40:10.687 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for DRAGGING
    18:40:10.718 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_MULTIPLE_SELECT
    18:40:10.718 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_ATTACK
    18:40:10.718 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_PLACE_CHARACTER
    18:40:10.718 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_PLACE_RESOURCE
    18:40:10.718 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_PLACE_FORT
    18:40:10.718 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_MOVE_OBJECT
    18:40:10.718 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_PLACE_WATCHTOWER
    18:40:10.718 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_DEPLOYMENT_AREA
    18:40:10.718 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_PLACE_TILE
    18:40:10.718 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_PLACE_SPECIAL_PIECE
    18:40:10.718 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_PAINT
    18:40:10.718 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_ADJUST_HEIGHTS
    18:40:10.718 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_ADD_UNIT
    18:40:10.718 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_PLACE_SETTLEMENT
    18:40:13.078 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/kingdomofthescots/data/descr_sm_factions.txt, at line 177, column 31
    file: "descr_sm_factions.txt": horde unit type 'Feudal Knight' not found in unit_db
    18:40:13.890 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/civilians/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    18:40:13.890 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/civilians/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    18:40:13.890 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/rogues/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    18:40:13.890 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/rogues/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    18:40:13.890 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/princesses/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    18:40:13.890 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/princesses/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    18:40:13.906 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/merchants/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    18:40:13.906 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/merchants/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    18:40:13.906 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/priests/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    18:40:13.906 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/priests/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    18:40:13.906 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/heretics/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    18:40:13.906 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/heretics/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    18:40:13.906 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/witches/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    18:40:13.906 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/witches/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    18:40:13.906 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/inquisitors/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    18:40:13.906 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/inquisitors/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    18:40:13.937 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/civilians/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    18:40:13.937 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/civilians/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    18:40:13.953 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/rogues/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    18:40:13.953 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/rogues/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    18:40:13.953 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/princesses/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    18:40:13.953 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/princesses/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    18:40:13.953 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/merchants/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    18:40:13.953 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/merchants/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    18:40:13.953 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/priests/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    18:40:13.953 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/priests/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    18:40:13.968 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/heretics/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    18:40:13.968 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/heretics/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    18:40:13.968 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/witches/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    18:40:13.968 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/witches/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    18:40:13.968 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/inquisitors/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    18:40:13.968 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/inquisitors/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    18:40:13.984 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/middle_eastern/portraits/portraits/young/princesses/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    18:40:13.984 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/middle_eastern/portraits/portraits/young/princesses/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    18:40:14.000 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/middle_eastern/portraits/portraits/young/heretics/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    18:40:14.000 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/middle_eastern/portraits/portraits/young/heretics/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    18:40:14.000 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/middle_eastern/portraits/portraits/young/witches/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    18:40:14.000 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/middle_eastern/portraits/portraits/young/witches/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    18:40:14.000 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/middle_eastern/portraits/portraits/young/inquisitors/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    18:40:14.015 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/middle_eastern/portraits/portraits/young/inquisitors/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    18:40:14.250 [data.missing] [warning] Failed to find ancillary image data/ui/ancillaries/heraldry_harris.tga
    18:40:14.250 [data.missing] [warning] Failed to find ancillary image data/ui/ancillaries/scribe_ancillary.tga
    18:40:14.250 [data.missing] [warning] Failed to find ancillary image data/ui/ancillaries/security_religious.tga
    18:40:14.250 [data.missing] [warning] Failed to find ancillary image data/ui/ancillaries/security_religious.tga
    18:40:14.359 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/kingdomofthescots/data/text/export_advice.txt.strings.bin is missing
    18:40:14.484 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/kingdomofthescots/data/text/export_advice.txt is missing
    18:40:14.578 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/kingdomofthescots/data/text/export_prologue.txt.strings.bin is missing
    18:40:14.593 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/kingdomofthescots/data/text/export_prologue.txt is missing
    18:40:15.734 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/kingdomofthescots/data/text/cursor_action_tooltips.txt.strings.bin is missing
    18:40:15.734 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/kingdomofthescots/data/text/cursor_action_tooltips.txt is missing
    18:40:24.468 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/kingdomofthescots/data/loading_screen/loading_bar.tga.dds is missing
    18:40:24.468 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/kingdomofthescots/data/loading_screen/loading_logo.tga.dds is missing
    18:40:25.921 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/kingdomofthescots/data/loading_screen/loading_bar.tga.dds is missing
    18:40:26.703 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/symbols/FE_buttons_48/symbol48_barons_alliance.tga is missing
    18:40:26.703 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/symbols/FE_buttons_24/symbol24_barons_alliance.tga is missing
    18:40:26.703 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/symbols/FE_buttons_48/symbol48_barons_alliance.tga is missing
    18:40:26.703 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/symbols/FE_buttons_24/symbol24_barons_alliance.tga is missing
    18:40:26.703 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/symbols/FE_buttons_48/symbol48_barons_alliance_roll.tga is missing
    18:40:26.703 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/symbols/FE_buttons_24/symbol24_barons_alliance_roll.tga is missing
    18:40:26.703 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/symbols/FE_buttons_48/symbol48_barons_alliance_select.tga is missing
    18:40:26.703 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/symbols/FE_buttons_24/symbol24_barons_alliance_select.tga is missing
    18:40:26.703 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/symbols/FE_buttons_48/symbol48_barons_alliance_select.tga is missing
    18:40:26.703 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/symbols/FE_buttons_24/symbol24_barons_alliance_select.tga is missing
    18:40:26.703 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/symbols/FE_buttons_48/symbol48_barons_alliance_grey.tga is missing
    18:40:26.703 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/symbols/FE_buttons_24/symbol24_barons_alliance_grey.tga is missing
    18:40:26.703 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/symbols/FE_symbols_80/barons_alliance.tga is missing
    18:40:26.703 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/symbols/FE_faction_units/barons_alliance.tga is missing
    18:40:26.796 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/symbols/FE_symbols_80/wales.tga is missing
    18:40:26.812 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/symbols/FE_buttons_48/symbol48_ireland.tga is missing
    18:40:26.812 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/symbols/FE_buttons_24/symbol24_ireland.tga is missing
    18:40:26.812 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/symbols/FE_buttons_48/symbol48_ireland.tga is missing
    18:40:26.812 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/symbols/FE_buttons_24/symbol24_ireland.tga is missing
    18:40:26.812 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/symbols/FE_buttons_48/symbol48_ireland_roll.tga is missing
    18:40:26.812 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/symbols/FE_buttons_24/symbol24_ireland_roll.tga is missing
    18:40:26.812 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/symbols/FE_buttons_48/symbol48_ireland_select.tga is missing
    18:40:26.812 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/symbols/FE_buttons_24/symbol24_ireland_select.tga is missing
    18:40:26.812 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/symbols/FE_buttons_48/symbol48_ireland_select.tga is missing
    18:40:26.812 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/symbols/FE_buttons_24/symbol24_ireland_select.tga is missing
    18:40:26.812 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/symbols/FE_buttons_48/symbol48_ireland_grey.tga is missing
    18:40:26.812 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/symbols/FE_buttons_24/symbol24_ireland_grey.tga is missing
    18:40:26.812 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/symbols/FE_symbols_80/ireland.tga is missing
    18:40:26.828 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/symbols/FE_buttons_48/symbol48_norway.tga is missing
    18:40:26.828 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/symbols/FE_buttons_24/symbol24_norway.tga is missing
    18:40:26.828 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/symbols/FE_buttons_48/symbol48_norway.tga is missing
    18:40:26.828 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/symbols/FE_buttons_24/symbol24_norway.tga is missing
    18:40:26.828 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/symbols/FE_buttons_48/symbol48_norway_roll.tga is missing
    18:40:26.828 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/symbols/FE_buttons_24/symbol24_norway_roll.tga is missing
    18:40:26.828 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/symbols/FE_buttons_48/symbol48_norway_select.tga is missing
    18:40:26.828 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/symbols/FE_buttons_24/symbol24_norway_select.tga is missing
    18:40:26.828 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/symbols/FE_buttons_48/symbol48_norway_select.tga is missing
    18:40:26.828 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/symbols/FE_buttons_24/symbol24_norway_select.tga is missing
    18:40:26.828 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/symbols/FE_buttons_48/symbol48_norway_grey.tga is missing
    18:40:26.828 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/symbols/FE_buttons_24/symbol24_norway_grey.tga is missing
    18:40:26.828 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/symbols/FE_symbols_80/norway.tga is missing
    18:40:26.921 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/symbols/FE_symbols_80/slave.tga is missing
    18:40:26.921 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/symbols/FE_faction_units/slave.tga is missing
    18:40:27.218 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/_M2_HOTSEAT_PLAYER_PANELS.TGA is missing
    18:40:27.234 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/_M2_MP_HISTORICAL_BATTLE_CHOOSE_TEAMS.TGA is missing
    18:40:27.234 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/_M2_MULTIPLAYER_CAMPAIGN_PANELS.TGA is missing
    18:40:27.265 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/TEXTURES/_M2_MAIN_MENU.TGA is missing
    18:40:28.437 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/buttons_composite2.tga.dds is missing
    18:40:28.437 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/slider_composite.tga.dds is missing
    18:40:28.437 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/slider_composite2.tga.dds is missing
    18:40:28.437 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/border_4pix_black_gold2.tga.dds is missing
    18:40:28.437 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/text_border.tga.dds is missing
    18:40:28.437 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/yellow_highlight.tga.dds is missing
    18:40:28.437 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/border_4pix_black_gold_selected.tga.dds is missing
    18:40:28.437 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/border_4pix_black_gold_black.tga.dds is missing
    18:40:28.437 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/_M2_Selection_Glow.tga.dds is missing
    18:40:28.437 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/unit_card.tga.dds is missing
    18:40:28.437 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/icons.tga.dds is missing
    18:40:32.984 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/kingdomofthescots/data/loading_screen/loading_bar.tga.dds is missing
    18:40:32.984 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/kingdomofthescots/data/loading_screen/loading_logo.tga.dds is missing
    18:40:34.437 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/kingdomofthescots/data/loading_screen/loading_bar.tga.dds is missing
    18:40:37.218 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/northern_ambassador.rum is missing
    18:40:37.234 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_scroll.rum is missing
    18:40:37.265 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/southern_ambassador.rum is missing
    18:40:37.265 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_scroll.rum is missing
    18:40:37.265 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/islamic_ambassador.rum is missing
    18:40:37.281 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_hand.rum is missing
    18:40:37.281 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/northern_spy.rum is missing
    18:40:37.296 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_hand.rum is missing
    18:40:37.296 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/southern_spy.rum is missing
    18:40:37.312 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_hand.rum is missing
    18:40:37.312 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/islamic_spy.rum is missing
    18:40:37.312 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_hand.rum is missing
    18:40:37.312 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/northern_assassin.rum is missing
    18:40:37.328 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/southern_assasin.rum is missing
    18:40:37.328 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_hand.rum is missing
    18:40:37.328 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/southern_assasin.rum is missing
    18:40:37.328 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_hand.rum is missing
    18:40:37.328 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/northern_princess.rum is missing
    18:40:37.328 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_model_princess_northern.rum is missing
    18:40:37.343 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/southern_princess.rum is missing
    18:40:37.343 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_model_princess_southern.rum is missing
    18:40:37.343 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/northen_merchant.rum is missing
    18:40:37.359 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_hand.rum is missing
    18:40:37.359 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/southern_merchant.rum is missing
    18:40:37.359 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_hand.rum is missing
    18:40:37.359 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/islamic_merchant.rum is missing
    18:40:37.375 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_hand.rum is missing
    18:40:37.375 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/catholic_priest.rum is missing
    18:40:37.375 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_staff.rum is missing
    18:40:37.375 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/catholic_bishop.rum is missing
    18:40:37.375 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_staff.rum is missing
    18:40:37.390 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/catholic_cardinal.rum is missing
    18:40:37.390 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_staff.rum is missing
    18:40:37.390 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/orthodox_priest.rum is missing
    18:40:37.390 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_staff.rum is missing
    18:40:37.390 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/orthodox_bishop.rum is missing
    18:40:37.406 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_staff.rum is missing
    18:40:37.406 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/orthodox_patriarch.rum is missing
    18:40:37.406 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_staff.rum is missing
    18:40:37.406 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/muslim_iman.rum is missing
    18:40:37.406 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/pope.rum is missing
    18:40:37.406 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/heretic.rum is missing
    18:40:37.421 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_staff.rum is missing
    18:40:37.421 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/witch.rum is missing
    18:40:37.421 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_model_princess_northern.rum is missing
    18:40:37.421 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/inquisitor.rum is missing
    18:40:37.421 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_book.rum is missing
    18:40:37.437 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/northern_generic_king.rum is missing
    18:40:37.453 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_sword.rum is missing
    18:40:37.468 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/late_general_northern.rum is missing
    18:40:37.468 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_sword.rum is missing
    18:40:37.468 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/late_general_northern.rum is missing
    18:40:37.468 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_sword.rum is missing
    18:40:37.468 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/islamic_general.rum is missing
    18:40:37.468 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/aztec_general.rum is missing
    18:40:37.484 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_sword.rum is missing
    18:40:37.484 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/william_wallace.rum is missing
    18:40:37.500 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_sword.rum is missing
    18:40:37.515 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/late_captain_northern.rum is missing
    18:40:37.515 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_sword.rum is missing
    18:40:37.515 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/late_captain_northern.rum is missing
    18:40:37.515 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_sword.rum is missing
    18:40:37.515 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/islamic_captain.rum is missing
    18:40:37.515 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/aztec_captain.rum is missing
    18:40:37.546 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_sword.rum is missing
    18:40:37.546 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/comyn_captain.rum is missing
    18:40:37.562 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_sword.rum is missing
    18:40:37.562 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/william_wallace.rum is missing
    18:40:37.562 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_sword.rum is missing
    18:40:37.562 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/william_wallace.rum is missing
    18:40:37.578 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/princess.rum is missing
    18:40:37.578 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_model_princess.rum is missing
    18:40:37.593 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/merchant.rum is missing
    18:40:37.593 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_model_merchant.rum is missing
    18:40:37.609 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/priest.rum is missing
    18:40:37.625 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/priest.rum is missing
    18:40:37.625 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/bishop.rum is missing
    18:40:37.625 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/bishop.rum is missing
    18:40:37.625 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/cardinal.rum is missing
    18:40:37.640 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/cardinal.rum is missing
    18:40:37.640 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/diplomat.rum is missing
    18:40:37.640 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/diplomat.rum is missing
    18:40:37.640 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/spy.rum is missing
    18:40:37.640 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/spy.rum is missing
    18:40:37.656 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/assassin.rum is missing
    18:40:37.656 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/assassin.rum is missing
    18:40:37.656 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/officer_barb_general_high.rum is missing
    18:40:37.656 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_model_sword.rum is missing
    18:40:37.671 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/barb_strat_map_captain.rum is missing
    18:40:37.671 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_model_sword.rum is missing
    18:40:37.671 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/officer_carthage_general_high.rum is missing
    18:40:37.671 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_model_sword.rum is missing
    18:40:37.671 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/carthage_strat_captain.rum is missing
    18:40:37.671 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/officer_eastern_general_high.rum is missing
    18:40:37.671 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/strat_eastern_lesser_general.rum is missing
    18:40:37.671 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/strat_egyptian_general.rum is missing
    18:40:37.687 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_model_sword.rum is missing
    18:40:37.687 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/strat_egyptian_lesser_general.rum is missing
    18:40:37.687 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_model_axe.rum is missing
    18:40:37.687 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/officer_greek_general_high.rum is missing
    18:40:37.687 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_model_sword.rum is missing
    18:40:37.687 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/strat_greek_lesser_general.rum is missing
    18:40:37.687 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/officer_roman_general_high.rum is missing
    18:40:37.687 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/strat_roman_lesser_general.rum is missing
    18:40:37.703 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/unit_rebel_greater_general_high.rum is missing
    18:40:37.703 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_model_sword.rum is missing
    18:40:37.703 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/unit_roman_peasant_high.rum is missing
    18:40:37.703 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_model_sword.rum is missing
    18:40:37.703 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/navy_galley.rum is missing
    18:40:37.703 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/navy_roman_shadow.rum is missing
    18:40:37.703 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/navy_galley.rum is missing
    18:40:37.718 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/navy_roman_shadow.rum is missing
    18:40:37.718 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/navy_galley.rum is missing
    18:40:37.718 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/navy_roman_shadow.rum is missing
    18:40:37.718 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/navy_galley.rum is missing
    18:40:37.718 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/navy_cog.rum is missing
    18:40:37.718 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/navy_greek.rum is missing
    18:40:37.718 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/navy_dhow.rum is missing
    18:40:37.718 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/navy_dhow.rum is missing
    18:40:37.734 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/navy_cog.rum is missing
    18:40:37.734 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/navy_roman_shadow.rum is missing
    18:40:37.734 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/navy_galley.rum is missing
    18:40:37.734 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/navy_roman_shadow.rum is missing
    18:40:37.734 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/navy_galley.rum is missing
    18:40:37.734 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/character_pontus.rum is missing
    18:40:37.734 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/general_pontus.rum is missing
    18:40:48.484 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/kingdomofthescots/data/models_strat/textures/ambasador_ireland.tga.dds is missing
    18:40:48.546 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/kingdomofthescots/data/models_strat/textures/ambasador_wales.tga.dds is missing
    18:40:48.578 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/kingdomofthescots/data/models_strat/textures/ambasador_norway.tga.dds is missing
    18:40:48.609 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/kingdomofthescots/data/models_strat/textures/ambasador_denmark.tga.dds is missing
    18:40:48.656 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/kingdomofthescots/data/models_strat/textures/ambasador_macdonald.tga.dds is missing
    18:40:48.703 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/kingdomofthescots/data/models_strat/textures/ambasador_macdougall.tga.dds is missing
    18:40:48.750 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/kingdomofthescots/data/models_strat/textures/ambasador_mckenzie.tga.dds is missing
    18:40:48.796 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/kingdomofthescots/data/models_strat/textures/ambasador_barons_alliance.tga.dds is missing
    18:40:48.843 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/kingdomofthescots/data/models_strat/textures/ambasador_macleod.tga.dds is missing
    18:40:48.875 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/kingdomofthescots/data/models_strat/textures/ambasador_comyn.tga.dds is missing
    18:40:49.078 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/kingdomofthescots/data/models_strat/textures/Spy_ireland.tga.dds is missing
    18:40:49.109 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/kingdomofthescots/data/models_strat/textures/Spy_wales.tga.dds is missing
    18:40:49.156 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/kingdomofthescots/data/models_strat/textures/Spy_norway.tga.dds is missing
    18:40:49.218 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/kingdomofthescots/data/models_strat/textures/Spy_macdonald.tga.dds is missing
    18:40:49.250 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/kingdomofthescots/data/models_strat/textures/Spy_macdougall.tga.dds is missing
    18:40:49.250 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/kingdomofthescots/data/models_strat/textures/spy_mckenzie.tga.dds is missing
    18:40:49.281 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/kingdomofthescots/data/models_strat/textures/Spy_barons_alliance.tga.dds is missing
    18:40:49.312 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/kingdomofthescots/data/models_strat/textures/Spy_macleod.tga.dds is missing
    18:40:49.312 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/kingdomofthescots/data/models_strat/textures/spy_comyn.tga.dds is missing
    18:40:49.531 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/kingdomofthescots/data/models_strat/textures/assassin_ireland.tga.dds is missing
    18:40:49.578 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/kingdomofthescots/data/models_strat/textures/assassin_wales.tga.dds is missing
    18:40:49.625 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/kingdomofthescots/data/models_strat/textures/mtw_northen_european_assassin_norway.tga.dds is missing
    18:40:49.687 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/kingdomofthescots/data/models_strat/textures/mtw_northen_european_assassin_macdonald.tga.dds is missing
    18:40:49.718 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/kingdomofthescots/data/models_strat/textures/mtw_northen_european_assassin_macdougall.tga.dds is missing
    18:40:49.750 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/kingdomofthescots/data/models_strat/textures/mtw_northen_european_assassin_mckenzie.tga.dds is missing
    18:40:49.781 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/kingdomofthescots/data/models_strat/textures/mtw_northen_european_assassin_barons_alliance.tga.dds is missing
    18:40:49.796 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/kingdomofthescots/data/models_strat/textures/mtw_northen_european_assassin_macleod.tga.dds is missing
    18:40:49.828 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/kingdomofthescots/data/models_strat/textures/mtw_northen_european_assassin_comyn.tga.dds is missing
    18:40:49.937 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/kingdomofthescots/data/models_strat/textures/princess_ireland.tga.dds is missing
    18:40:49.984 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/kingdomofthescots/data/models_strat/textures/princess_wales.tga.dds is missing
    18:40:50.015 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/kingdomofthescots/data/models_strat/textures/princess_norway.tga.dds is missing
    18:40:50.078 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/kingdomofthescots/data/models_strat/textures/princess_macdonald.tga.dds is missing
    18:40:50.093 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/kingdomofthescots/data/models_strat/textures/princess_macdougall.tga.dds is missing
    18:40:50.109 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/kingdomofthescots/data/models_strat/textures/princess_mckenzie.tga.dds is missing
    18:40:50.140 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/kingdomofthescots/data/models_strat/textures/princess_barons_alliance.tga.dds is missing
    18:40:50.156 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/kingdomofthescots/data/models_strat/textures/princess_macleod.tga.dds is missing
    18:40:50.171 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/kingdomofthescots/data/models_strat/textures/princess_comyn.tga.dds is missing
    18:40:50.281 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/kingdomofthescots/data/models_strat/textures/northen_european_merchant_ireland.tga.dds is missing
    18:40:50.328 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/kingdomofthescots/data/models_strat/textures/northen_european_merchant_wales.tga.dds is missing
    18:40:50.359 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/kingdomofthescots/data/models_strat/textures/northen_european_merchant_norway.tga.dds is missing
    18:40:50.406 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/kingdomofthescots/data/models_strat/textures/northen_european_merchant_macdonald.tga.dds is missing
    18:40:50.437 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/kingdomofthescots/data/models_strat/textures/northen_european_merchant_macdougall.tga.dds is missing
    18:40:50.453 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/kingdomofthescots/data/models_strat/textures/northen_european_merchant_mckenzie.tga.dds is missing
    18:40:50.500 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/kingdomofthescots/data/models_strat/textures/northen_european_merchant_barons_alliance.tga.dds is missing
    18:40:50.531 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/kingdomofthescots/data/models_strat/textures/northen_european_merchant_macleod.tga.dds is missing
    18:40:50.546 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/kingdomofthescots/data/models_strat/textures/northen_european_merchant_comyn.tga.dds is missing
    18:40:50.796 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/kingdomofthescots/data/models_strat/textures/catholic_priest_ireland.tga.dds is missing
    18:40:50.828 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/kingdomofthescots/data/models_strat/textures/catholic_priest_wales.tga.dds is missing
    18:40:50.859 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/kingdomofthescots/data/models_strat/textures/catholic_priest_norway.tga.dds is missing
    18:40:50.890 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/kingdomofthescots/data/models_strat/textures/catholic_priest_denmark.tga.dds is missing
    18:40:51.093 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/kingdomofthescots/data/models_strat/textures/catholic_bishop_ireland.tga.dds is missing
    18:40:51.125 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/kingdomofthescots/data/models_strat/textures/catholic_bishop_wales.tga.dds is missing
    18:40:51.156 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/kingdomofthescots/data/models_strat/textures/mtw_catholic_bishop_norway.tga.dds is missing
    18:40:51.343 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/kingdomofthescots/data/models_strat/textures/catholic_cardinal_ireland.tga.dds is missing
    18:40:51.375 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/kingdomofthescots/data/models_strat/textures/catholic_cardinal_wales.tga.dds is missing
    18:40:51.421 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/kingdomofthescots/data/models_strat/textures/mtw_catholic_cardinal_norway.tga.dds is missing
    18:40:51.859 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/kingdomofthescots/data/models_strat/textures/northern_generic_king_ireland.tga.dds is missing
    18:40:51.937 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/kingdomofthescots/data/models_strat/textures/northern_generic_king_wales.tga.dds is missing
    18:40:51.984 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/kingdomofthescots/data/models_strat/textures/northern_generic_king_norway.tga.dds is missing
    18:40:52.031 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/kingdomofthescots/data/models_strat/textures/late_general_denmark_strat.tga.dds is missing
    18:40:52.109 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/kingdomofthescots/data/models_strat/textures/northern_generic_king_scotland.tga.dds is missing
    18:40:52.140 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/kingdomofthescots/data/models_strat/textures/late_general_france_strat.tga.dds is missing
    18:40:52.234 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/kingdomofthescots/data/models_strat/textures/late_general_hre_strat.tga.dds is missing
    18:40:52.359 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/kingdomofthescots/data/models_strat/textures/northern_generic_king_england.tga.dds is missing
    18:40:52.406 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/kingdomofthescots/data/models_strat/textures/northern_generic_king_barons_alliance.tga.dds is missing
    18:40:52.468 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/kingdomofthescots/data/models_strat/textures/northern_generic_king_comyn.tga.dds is missing
    18:40:52.500 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/kingdomofthescots/data/models_strat/textures/late_general_poland_strat.tga.dds is missing
    18:40:52.578 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/kingdomofthescots/data/models_strat/textures/late_general_hungary_strat.tga.dds is missing
    18:40:52.687 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/kingdomofthescots/data/models_strat/textures/late_general_russia_strat.tga.dds is missing
    18:40:52.796 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/kingdomofthescots/data/models_strat/textures/late_general_rebels_strat.tga.dds is missing
    18:40:52.875 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/kingdomofthescots/data/models_strat/textures/late_general_ireland_strat.tga.dds is missing
    18:40:52.953 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/kingdomofthescots/data/models_strat/textures/late_general_wales_strat.tga.dds is missing
    18:40:53.031 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/kingdomofthescots/data/models_strat/textures/late_general_norway_strat.tga.dds is missing
    18:40:53.156 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/kingdomofthescots/data/models_strat/textures/late_general_scotland_strat.tga.dds is missing
    18:40:53.234 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/kingdomofthescots/data/models_strat/textures/late_general_england_strat.tga.dds is missing
    18:40:53.343 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/kingdomofthescots/data/models_strat/textures/late_general_barons_alliance_strat.tga.dds is missing
    18:40:53.453 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/kingdomofthescots/data/models_strat/textures/late_general_comyn_strat.tga.dds is missing
    18:40:53.562 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/kingdomofthescots/data/models_strat/textures/late_general_england_strat.tga.dds is missing
    18:40:53.593 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/kingdomofthescots/data/models_strat/textures/late_general_spain_strat.tga.dds is missing
    18:40:53.656 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/kingdomofthescots/data/models_strat/textures/late_general_portugal_strat.tga.dds is missing
    18:40:53.734 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/kingdomofthescots/data/models_strat/textures/late_general_venice_strat.tga.dds is missing
    18:40:53.796 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/kingdomofthescots/data/models_strat/textures/late_general_milan_strat.tga.dds is missing
    18:40:53.875 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/kingdomofthescots/data/models_strat/textures/late_general_papal_states_strat.tga.dds is missing
    18:40:53.968 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/kingdomofthescots/data/models_strat/textures/late_general_sicily_strat.tga.dds is missing
    18:40:54.015 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/kingdomofthescots/data/models_strat/textures/late_general_byzantium_strat.tga.dds is missing
    18:40:54.078 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/kingdomofthescots/data/models_strat/textures/islamic_general_egypt.tga.dds is missing
    18:40:54.125 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/kingdomofthescots/data/models_strat/textures/islamic_general_moors.tga.dds is missing
    18:40:54.265 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/kingdomofthescots/data/models_strat/textures/islamic_general_timurids.tga.dds is missing
    18:40:54.343 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/kingdomofthescots/data/models_strat/textures/islamic_general_turks.tga.dds is missing
    18:40:54.468 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/kingdomofthescots/data/models_strat/textures/islamic_general_mongols.tga.dds is missing
    18:40:54.593 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/kingdomofthescots/data/models_strat/textures/islamic_general_rebels.tga.dds is missing
    18:40:54.671 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/kingdomofthescots/data/models_strat/textures/islamic_general_turks.tga.dds is missing
    18:40:54.781 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/kingdomofthescots/data/models_strat/textures/William_Wallace.tga.dds is missing
    18:40:54.828 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/kingdomofthescots/data/models_strat/textures/mckenzie_general.tga.dds is missing
    18:40:54.968 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/kingdomofthescots/data/models_strat/textures/macleod_general.tga.dds is missing
    18:40:55.093 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/kingdomofthescots/data/models_strat/textures/macdonald_general.tga.dds is missing
    18:40:55.140 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/kingdomofthescots/data/models_strat/textures/macdougall_general.tga.dds is missing
    18:40:55.312 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/kingdomofthescots/data/models_strat/textures/late_northern_captain_ireland_strat.tga.dds is missing
    18:40:55.375 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/kingdomofthescots/data/models_strat/textures/late_northern_captain_wales_strat.tga.dds is missing
    18:40:55.468 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/kingdomofthescots/data/models_strat/textures/late_northern_captain_norway_strat.tga.dds is missing
    18:40:55.546 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/kingdomofthescots/data/models_strat/textures/late_northern_captain_denmark_strat.tga.dds is missing
    18:40:55.609 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/kingdomofthescots/data/models_strat/textures/late_northern_captain_scotland_strat.tga.dds is missing
    18:40:55.656 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/kingdomofthescots/data/models_strat/textures/late_northern_captain_france_strat.tga.dds is missing
    18:40:55.718 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/kingdomofthescots/data/models_strat/textures/late_northern_captain_hre_strat.tga.dds is missing
    18:40:55.781 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/kingdomofthescots/data/models_strat/textures/late_northern_captain_england_strat.tga.dds is missing
    18:40:55.828 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/kingdomofthescots/data/models_strat/textures/late_northern_captain_barons_alliance_strat.tga.dds is missing
    18:40:55.921 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/kingdomofthescots/data/models_strat/textures/late_northern_captain_comyn_strat.tga.dds is missing
    18:40:56.312 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/kingdomofthescots/data/models_strat/textures/late_northern_captain_poland_strat.tga.dds is missing
    18:40:56.656 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/kingdomofthescots/data/models_strat/textures/late_northern_captain_hungary_strat.tga.dds is missing
    18:40:56.750 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/kingdomofthescots/data/models_strat/textures/late_northern_captain_russia_strat.tga.dds is missing
    18:40:57.093 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/kingdomofthescots/data/models_strat/textures/late_northern_captain_rebels_strat.tga.dds is missing
    18:40:57.390 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/kingdomofthescots/data/models_strat/textures/late_northern_captain_england_strat.tga.dds is missing
    18:40:57.421 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/kingdomofthescots/data/models_strat/textures/late_northern_captain_spain_strat.tga.dds is missing
    18:40:57.718 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/kingdomofthescots/data/models_strat/textures/late_northern_captain_portugal_strat.tga.dds is missing
    18:40:58.359 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/kingdomofthescots/data/models_strat/textures/late_northern_captain_venice_strat.tga.dds is missing
    18:40:58.734 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/kingdomofthescots/data/models_strat/textures/late_northern_captain_milan_strat.tga.dds is missing
    18:40:58.796 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/kingdomofthescots/data/models_strat/textures/late_northern_captain_papal_states_strat.tga.dds is missing
    18:40:58.843 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/kingdomofthescots/data/models_strat/textures/late_northern_captain_sicily_strat.tga.dds is missing
    18:40:58.890 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/kingdomofthescots/data/models_strat/textures/late_northern_captain_byzantium_strat.tga.dds is missing
    18:40:58.953 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/kingdomofthescots/data/models_strat/textures/islamic_captain_egypt.tga.dds is missing
    18:40:59.171 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/kingdomofthescots/data/models_strat/textures/islamic_captain_moors.tga.dds is missing
    18:40:59.515 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/kingdomofthescots/data/models_strat/textures/islamic_captain_timurid.tga.dds is missing
    18:41:00.062 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/kingdomofthescots/data/models_strat/textures/islamic_captain_turks.tga.dds is missing
    18:41:00.578 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/kingdomofthescots/data/models_strat/textures/islamic_captain_mongols.tga.dds is missing
    18:41:00.718 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/kingdomofthescots/data/models_strat/textures/islamic_captain_rebels.tga.dds is missing
    18:41:00.812 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/kingdomofthescots/data/models_strat/textures/islamic_captain_turks.tga.dds is missing
    18:41:00.921 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/kingdomofthescots/data/models_strat/textures/comyn_captain.tga.dds is missing
    18:41:01.046 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/kingdomofthescots/data/models_strat/textures/rebel_captain.tga.dds is missing
    18:41:01.171 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/kingdomofthescots/data/models_strat/textures/scotland_captain.tga.dds is missing
    18:41:01.281 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/kingdomofthescots/data/models_strat/textures/mckenzie_captain.tga.dds is missing
    18:41:01.328 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/kingdomofthescots/data/models_strat/textures/macdonald_captain.tga.dds is missing
    18:41:01.375 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/kingdomofthescots/data/models_strat/textures/macdougall_captain.tga.dds is missing
    18:41:01.421 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/kingdomofthescots/data/models_strat/textures/macleod_captain.tga.dds is missing
    18:41:01.578 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/kingdomofthescots/data/models_strat/textures/mckenzie_chieftan.tga.dds is missing
    18:41:02.796 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/kingdomofthescots/data/models_strat/textures/resource_apples.tga.dds is missing
    18:41:02.812 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/kingdomofthescots/data/models_strat/textures/resource_weapons.tga.dds is missing
    18:41:03.031 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/kingdomofthescots/data/models_strat/residences/textures/NE_wood_castle.tga.dds is missing
    18:41:03.078 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/kingdomofthescots/data/models_strat/residences/textures/NE_stone_fort.tga.dds is missing
    18:41:03.203 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/kingdomofthescots/data/models_strat/residences/textures/NE_stone_castle.tga.dds is missing
    18:41:03.468 [system.io] [warning] open: data/models_strat/residences/textures/NE_ship_dock.TGA.dds is missing
    18:41:03.515 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/kingdomofthescots/data/models_strat/textures/#banner_symbol_venice.tga.dds is missing
    18:41:03.578 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/kingdomofthescots/data/models_strat/textures/#banner_symbol_spain.tga.dds is missing
    18:41:03.593 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/kingdomofthescots/data/models_strat/textures/#banner_symbol_holy_roman_empire.tga.dds is missing
    18:41:03.609 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/kingdomofthescots/data/models_strat/textures/#banner_symbol_saxons.tga.dds is missing
    18:41:03.625 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/kingdomofthescots/data/models_strat/textures/#banner_symbol_moors.tga.dds is missing
    18:41:03.640 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/kingdomofthescots/data/models_strat/textures/#banner_symbol_barons_alliance.tga.dds is missing
    18:41:03.671 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/kingdomofthescots/data/models_strat/textures/#banner_symbol_wales.tga.dds is missing
    18:41:03.671 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/kingdomofthescots/data/models_strat/textures/#banner_symbol_ireland.tga.dds is missing
    18:41:03.687 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/kingdomofthescots/data/models_strat/textures/#banner_symbol_norway.tga.dds is missing
    18:41:03.812 [system.io] [warning] open: data/terrain/aerial_map/water.tga.dds is missing
    18:41:03.921 [system.io] [warning] open: data/terrain/aerial_map/tile_models/alpha_pages/mountain_mask.tga.dds is missing
    18:41:04.000 [system.io] [warning] open: data/terrain/aerial_map/tree_models/textures/conifer_01.TGA.dds is missing
    18:41:04.000 [system.io] [warning] open: data/terrain/aerial_map/tree_models/textures/conifer_winter.TGA.dds is missing
    18:41:04.078 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/kingdomofthescots/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/water_surface.tga.dds is missing
    18:41:04.171 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/kingdomofthescots/data/banners/symbols1.tga.dds is missing
    18:41:04.203 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/kingdomofthescots/data/banners/symbols3.tga.dds is missing
    18:41:04.250 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/kingdomofthescots/data/banners/symbols9.tga.dds is missing
    18:41:18.687 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/kingdomofthescots/data/loading_screen/loading_bar.tga.dds is missing
    18:41:18.734 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/kingdomofthescots/data/loading_screen/loading_logo.tga.dds is missing
    18:41:20.312 [system.io] [warning] open: data/sounds/Effect_EVT/flamethrower_start.evt is missing
    18:41:20.343 [system.io] [warning] open: data/sounds/Effect_EVT/flamethrower_firing.evt is missing
    18:41:20.343 [system.io] [warning] open: data/sounds/Effect_EVT/flamethrower_remains.evt is missing
    18:41:20.703 [system.io] [warning] open: data/models_effects/building_fire_glow.cas is missing
    18:41:20.734 [system.io] [warning] open: data/models_engine/heavy_onager_torches.cas is missing
    18:41:20.812 [system.io] [warning] open: is missing
    18:41:20.812 [system.io] [warning] open: is missing
    18:41:20.812 [system.io] [warning] open: data/models_effects/bolt_graund_projectile.cas is missing
    18:41:20.828 [system.io] [warning] open: data/models_effects/steel_bolt_graund_projectile.cas is missing
    18:41:20.828 [system.io] [warning] open: data/models_effects/arrow_projectile_ground_impact_fire.cas is missing
    18:41:20.828 [system.io] [warning] open: data/models_effects/weapon_javelin_wall.cas is missing
    18:41:20.828 [system.io] [warning] open: data/models_effects/missile_ballista_wall.CAS is missing
    18:41:20.828 [system.io] [warning] open: data/models_effects/missile_ballista_wall_fire.CAS is missing
    18:41:20.828 [system.io] [warning] open: data/models_effects/weapon_javelin_man_impact.cas is missing
    18:41:20.828 [system.io] [warning] open: data/models_effects/weapon_javelin_wall.cas is missing
    18:41:20.828 [system.io] [warning] open: data/models_effects/missile_ballista_wall.CAS is missing
    18:41:20.828 [system.io] [warning] open: data/models_effects/missile_ballista_wall_fire.CAS is missing
    18:41:20.828 [system.io] [warning] open: data/models_effects/arrow_projectile_wall_impact_fire.cas is missing
    18:41:20.828 [system.io] [warning] open: data/models_effects/bolt_wall_projectile.cas is missing
    18:41:20.828 [system.io] [warning] open: data/models_effects/steel_bolt_wall_projectile.cas is missing
    18:41:20.828 [system.io] [warning] open: data/models_effects/bolt_wall_projectile.cas is missing
    18:41:20.828 [system.io] [warning] open: data/models_effects/steel_bolt_wall_projectile.cas is missing
    18:41:20.828 [system.io] [warning] open: data/models_effects/graund_weapon_javelin_high.CAS is missing
    18:41:20.828 [system.io] [warning] open: data/models_effects/graund_large_arrow.CAS is missing
    18:41:20.828 [system.io] [warning] open: data/models_effects/graund_large_arrow_fire.CAS is missing
    18:41:20.906 [system.io] [warning] open: data/models_effects/missile_ballista_bolt_high_fire.CAS is missing
    18:41:20.906 [system.io] [warning] open: data/models_effects/bolt_projectile.cas is missing
    18:41:20.906 [system.io] [warning] open: data/models_effects/steel_bolt_projectile.cas is missing
    18:41:20.906 [system.io] [warning] open: data/models_effects/weapon_javelin_high.cas is missing
    18:41:20.906 [system.io] [warning] open: data/models_effects/missile_ballista_bolt_high.CAS is missing
    18:41:21.203 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/kingdomofthescots/data/loading_screen/loading_bar.tga.dds is missing
    18:41:26.000 [system.io] [warning] open: data/descr_oil_effect.txt is missing
    18:41:26.000 [system.io] [warning] open: data/descr_fire_texture_list.txt is missing
    18:41:27.187 [system.io] [warning] open: data/textures/#al_outline.tga.dds is missing
    18:41:27.203 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/kingdomofthescots/data/text/prebattle_speeches_subtitles.txt.strings.bin is missing
    18:41:27.250 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/kingdomofthescots/data/text/prebattle_speeches_subtitles.txt is missing
    18:41:27.265 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/kingdomofthescots/data/text/battle_event_subtitles.txt.strings.bin is missing
    18:41:27.312 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/kingdomofthescots/data/text/battle_event_subtitles.txt is missing
    18:41:27.359 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/kingdomofthescots/data/text/historic_battles_subtitles.txt.strings.bin is missing
    18:41:27.375 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/kingdomofthescots/data/text/historic_battles_subtitles.txt is missing
    18:41:28.953 [system.io] [warning] open: data/unit_models/AttachmentSets/Final Danish_norway_diff.texture is missing
    18:41:28.953 [system.io] [warning] open: data/unit_models/AttachmentSets/Final Danish_norway_norm.texture is missing
    18:41:29.984 [system.rpt] [error] Medieval 2: Total War encountered an unspecified error and will now exit.

Any suggestions?

As far as the skins, I am referring to grey peasant pics for all Viking units. Each unit appears to be named differently with different stats but the appearance (on the unit info screen as I can't see them on the Battle Map) is that of grey peasants.

The rest of the battles are fine.
    Last edited by The Bruce; August 29, 2008 at 04:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gasoline View Post
    Hi, the ui and text files i had to unpack seems to interfere with other mods. The green markers under the soldiers doesn't and plus the "flash" thing doesn't work either. how do i fix this? i can't remember if i did overwrite files in those folders.
    The zipped ui and text folders contain unmodded vanilla MTW2 files. They will not interfere with a standard install if they are added to a packed main data folder. If your main data folder is unpacked you do not need them. If your main data folder already has these folders you should not add them as the UI folder is incomplete (contains only the files that need to be unpacked).

The only way these folders can affect other mods is if those mods have replaced any of the files in the main data folder. Mods should not do this which is why we have mod folders!

Ensure that the ui and text folders you use are the ones from the zip files - don't use the ones in the kingdomofthescots/data folder as these are modded.

Patrician

kghst18.....

18:41:28.953 [system.io] [warning] open: data/unit_models/AttachmentSets/Final Danish_norway_diff.texture is missing
    18:41:28.953 [system.io] [warning] open: data/unit_models/AttachmentSets/Final Danish_norway_norm.texture is missing
    This is what I was looking for, I'm not sure why the skin is missing though, because it should be in the british_isles folder by default. I'll check this out tonight.

Patrician

kghst18.....Update to your ctds

I've checked, the diff and norm texture that has shown an error on your log and they are both definently in the british isles folder (by default). For some reason these two texture files are missing from your folder???

I got it to work by copying the zipped files into the MTWII/Data folder again.

I am sorry to have wasted your time with this issue as I should have tried this (or a clean re-install) before presenting this issue to you.

The game works very well now. I look forward to any updates you create.

Thank you for creating an enjoyable Mod. It is the first I have played for Kingdoms that I find equal to the Rome Total Realism Mod, which in my opinion is the best mod ever created for the TW series.

Keep up the good work.

Quote Originally Posted by The Border Reiver View Post
    kghst18.....

This is what I was looking for, I'm not sure why the skin is missing though, because it should be in the british_isles folder by default. I'll check this out tonight.
    I got this to! Exactly.

Patrician

Glad you worked it out kghst18!

No problems about wasting my time, it only took a few minutes. Thanks for your positive feedback on how you like the mod. The Bruce and I have some weighty plans for this mod which will occur in time, but both of us are rather constrained currently due to excessive real life work.

However, saying that I have a Patch 3.2 (will not affect current games) coming out next Friday 05SEP. I'll release the details of changes and inclusions next week.

One thing that will hold back Version 4 will be the scripting. We need someone who understands scripting, or who is willing to learn scripting so we can add the events and features that need to be implemented.

Uniting the clans from time to time under the Banner of St Andrew & The Royal Standard is imperative for Version 4. This can be nearly accomplished using the crusade feature, but actually requires scripting for the idea to work.

Panchiko....well at least you found the answer easily!

I can't unpack the british isles folder, because the unpack britannia bat file is always signing error :msvcp71.dll cannot found.

Try looking here