Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dawn of fantasy - MMORTS

Default Re: Dawn of fantasy - MMORTS

The first real MMORTS has been annonced to be released some time this year.. and I must say it sounds very very promising!
    Actually a few mmorts games have come out in the past, all were bad. The best attempt was a game called Mankind.

The games were good concept wise but they never worked out, the whole concept of RTS never really blended well with the MMO concept.
    Swear filters are for sites run by immature children.

I think poor graphics, base-building , lack of variety in units and lack of variety in quests and no well-funded endeavors killed MMORTS's more then anything else did.
    "If you can't get rid of the skeleton in your closet, you'd best teach it to dance." - George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)

aNarion.'s Avatar Centenarius

The only thing i dislike about the game, as far as they've stated on the forum, that the unit limit is gonna be somewhere around 1.000, which is pretty much for a rts game thoe.. but not in a game as huge as this is. Especially when your deep into the game, and most people have some casltes, then it will be very small, i believe.. (Talking about the MMO area now ofc)

Shazbot's Avatar grant woodgrain grippin

The narration in the trailer is over the top.

This game will either fail miserably or be incedible

aNarion.'s Avatar Centenarius

Well guess we'll find out, but keep in mind that the trailer that i posted, is 1 year old, even more i think, and much have improves since then..

Carach's Avatar Dux Limitis

looks interesting, although the unit cap seems a bit low for the empires that will most likely be made.

but then we dont know entirely how the game is going to be played, so it may be 1k to put into a city/province or whatever of ur empire?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12