Page 8 of 43 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171833 ... LastLast

Thread: Bug Thread & Discussion

Marcion's Avatar Semisalis

Default Re: -East of Rome- Suggestion & Questions Thread

Pretty nice work so far. But I've got to wonder about some of the faction choices though. The Alwan, Kartli, and Moravians all basically look like nobodies. How are they going to survive? Seems like they could just be rebels. Looking at a map of Asia at 500, the Slavs might be a better choice, and the Hepthalite Kingdom was also way bigger than what's shown here (though most is offmap), it takes up just about all of Bactria/Gandhara, would that be reflected in the mod?

1) Hephthalites are in discussion, we did the wrong map kind of. Alwan wernt a big faction but a nice adition as they really are overlooked in history. Kartli were the source of the lazican wars. and the Moravians are the slavs, the Slavs were not united at the start of the game, so showing them as united is completely wrong...

Hey, sorry if this has been answered before:

Do you have any plans for the Göktürks?

no...

any plans for a provencial campaign for the islamic caliphat?any plans of making historical battles like battle of ninive between roman under empror heraclus and the persian?battle of yarmuk and al kadisyah of nihawand jaloula between islamic caliphat and their oponent (roman and persian).
    is there a possibility for subduing the whole mod to eras?doing so will make the avar and islamic caliphate playable.

Avars are playable from the start but start in the East. Also the Islamic Caliphate campaign isnt what we aim for first version. For second version yes. But it must be remembered about 2 factions must be added for this campaign. For first version we MAY include historical battles

Beorn's Avatar Praepositus

Bulgarians will begin from Central Asia, right???

Well Bulgars yea start in central asia with territories north of the caucases.... Meaning they can advance West into Crimea. South into Armenia and Georgia. East into the Avar Hordes that will pass by them and then South into Sassanids to give the sassanids a two front war.

.. Or just get crushed by attacks from all sides....

What about ERE??? The CBUR team will make a Justinian unit roster, but after making TGC and the Nickiphorean one... U'll wait for tehm or make yourselves'???

We are making our own Justinian roster, its early, so you will see Comitanses not Scutatus, however when CBUR release theres we may include reforms if they let us... Its alreayd in production, i would give you a sneak peak or just say, look at Giorgos sig

Default Re: -East of Rome-

Personally I find this quite boring. There are already several TW mods that expand the map to the Middle East/Central Asia or India, but still nobody has done a serious one that encompasses the Far East/Southeast Asia. Seriously, people, I mean maybe this is a different era, but who really cares so much about playing Armenia and Persia?

You do realise that:
    1. Modders only make a mod that they want.
    2. AUH is just a few subforums up above EOR's and is making a mod about China.
    3. I find that your post is quite rude since modding is very hard to do and you can only appreciate that if you are a modder/ex-modder yourself.
    4. You don't have to even look at this mod never mind post in the subforum if you don't think you'll like it.
    5. If you want a Far Easr mod then make it yourself.

I agree with Matt, All under Heaven is a great mod, click on that instead of ridiculing here, also

good point who wants to play Sassanids or Armenia....

Only everyones whos posted here

Great!

very nice preview ,good job

smoesville's Avatar Vicarius

Quote Originally Posted by Nakharar View Post
    I agree with Matt, All under Heaven is a great mod, click on that instead of ridiculing here, also

good point who wants to play Sassanids or Armenia....

Only everyones whos posted here
    I don't... but that's not to say that i don't want to crush them There are some nations i rarely play but would feel cheated if i couldn't kill them... the english as ireland, the romans and Macedonians as the greeks... the list goes on. All i can add is that Rome will rule the east
    Were there but a tree in this godforsaken place i would have hanged myself.

nice attitude friend, you will like crushing Avars with Bulgars, Rome with Armenia, Italy with Lomnbards... Romans with Ostrogoth etc

Takverely's Avatar Biarchus

cant wait for this mod. Everithings so Amazing!...

DAAVEED's Avatar Foederatus

In relgions, theres' no Christanity, which was a major force in the Eastern Roman Empire, if not the most important.

err, Christiniaty is split into Trinitarian and Orthodox(monophysite) and Arianism(Germanic)