Thread: This is my Dream!!!

Icon7 This is my Dream!!!

ok so i like the battle for middle earth series, but am not a big fan of in battle economic building, and the rushing that follows, and i LOVE medevil total war 2, but the factions always seemed a bit boring, therefore this is a dream mod!

whos other dreams has this mod made come true?

The Count(er)'s Avatar Protector Domesticus

Default Re: This is my Dream!!!

Well Welcome to the Forums, this probably could of been posted somewhere in general discussion also most people here didn't like what EA did with BFME2 so we would like to get as far away from that as possible I personally don't find M2TW boring and the new setting units and AI improving on vanilla can only help that even more when this mod's released still good to see you're excited for the mod
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaigidel View Post
    everyone but me is wrong.
    Ego's are fun

Varjon's Avatar Praepositus

yes im very exited for this mod, oh and sorry if it sounded like i said the game medevil total war 2 was boring, i ment just the factions kinda seemed dull and lacked personallity from one another, but i LOVE the gameplay, oh and thanks for the warm welcome!

The Big Red 1's Avatar Primicerius

Quote Originally Posted by Soul Reapir View Post
    yes im very exited for this mod, oh and sorry if it sounded like i said the game medevil total war 2 was boring, i ment just the factions kinda seemed dull and lacked personallity from one another, but i LOVE the gameplay, oh and thanks for the warm welcome!
    I agree I hated how every faction had the same old Feudal knights or militias.
    But customizing them all would have been a lot of work.
    HONEY I AM HOME

The Count(er)'s Avatar Protector Domesticus

yeah I agree that the repetitive units was very annoying which is why BC is one of my favourite mods saying that that it adds tons of new units but this shouldn't be a problem saying almost every faction is a different species in TATW
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaigidel View Post
    everyone but me is wrong.
    Ego's are fun