Page 53 of 53 FirstFirst ... 3284344454647484950515253
Results 1,041 to 1,043 of 1043

Thread: Patched: Crimson Tide 4.2 (blood,sand,dirt,snow) -Medieval combat isn't pretty

Default Re: Patched: Crimson Tide 4.2 (blood,sand,dirt,snow) -Medieval combat isn't pretty

Am in the middle of my Aragon campaign. Playing 6.4 with bgr-IV enabled if I copy this mod files in my game folder will it corrupt my saves? I would also like a screen shoots of this mod because all are removed.
    Tnx

Default Re: Patched: Crimson Tide 4.2 (blood,sand,dirt,snow) -Medieval combat isn't pretty

I know i'm the first in a good long while, but I'm having this issue with getting the mod to work. For a while, I was having an issue with it not working at all. Following the instructions do nothing, and had to utilize the launcher provided by Gigantus' desktop shortcuts to at least get the blood working. However, no units ever get dirty/muddy/covered in snow. Does anyone know what I may be doing wrong?

Gigantus's Avatar I am not special - I am a limited edition.
    Patrician took an arrow to the knee spy of the council

Blog Entries

Updated the OP with link (bottom of post) to the 'full' version.

Note: if this mod is used as a stand a lone with the main game then the game needs to be made 'mod compatible'. The easiest way to do so is with my desktop shortcuts as Visceral mentioned. Simply install the shortcuts and then run the game (and DLCs if you want to use the mod there as well) with their respective desktop shortcuts.
    Last edited by Gigantus; December 19, 2022 at 11:36 PM.