Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 0.7 Bugs and Issues

Default Re: 0.7 Bugs and Issues

well yes the pre marian one; i guess i can change them in my mod. and how about the libyan inf. helmet did u see the black "thing" ?

Lusted's Avatar Look to the stars

And as stated before, Iberian, Carthaginian and Numidian units have problems as 0.7 was released when i was in the process of changing them so some models are missing or incorrect so things are messing up.
    Creator of:
    Lands to Conquer Gold for Medieval II: Kingdoms
    Terrae Expugnandae Gold Open Beta for RTW 1.5
    Proud ex-Moderator and ex-Administrator of TWC from Jan 06 to June 07
    Awarded the Rank of Opifex for outstanding contributions to the TW mod community.
    Awarded the Rank of Divus for oustanding work during my times as Administrator.

the Armenian sworsmen and a couple of other units shout the wrong names when you select them on the battle map!

Well they won't shout their exact names as they don't exist ingame, I've just used the most appropriate voice in the game.
    Creator of:
    Awarded the Rank of Opifex for outstanding contributions to the TW mod community.

ok

There is a CTD when i go into a custom battle with SE against armenia! SE: Secilud Empire (spelling)!

Is this after you edited the text file?

If it did could you try putting the file back and playing the custom battle again. If it still happens, could you please list what units were in both armies.
    Creator of:

Gaius Baltar's Avatar Old gods die hard
    Blog Entries

Great work on Gold.

Started a Carthage campaign. Early pressure from Egypt.

Iberian campaign map AI is dead. Units just stand in one spot for decades, very little activity.

​​
    Pillaging and Plundering since 2006

The House of Baltar

Neither is this the dawn from the east, nor is a dragon flying above, nor are the gables of this hall aflame. Nay, mortal enemies approach in ready armour. Ravens are calling, wolves are howling, spear clashes and shield answers

Nope, it isn't the edited file that is causing the ctd, it must be something else i added back in an unedited version and the ctd occurred again!

Right, then please could you tell me what units you had in the custom battle.
    Creator of:

the updated silver sheild legionaries, some companion cavalry and a general for the selucids and for armenia the armenian swordsmen, archers and a general! thats about it!

Right I've been unable to reproduce that crash, did you fight any other custom battles before that one?
    Creator of:

Hi, I've experienced a couple of bugs whilst playing.

Many units cannot climb up seige towers. When controlled by the AI they get stuck at the base of the tower and just mill around randomly. This only seems to happen with the seige towers used when seiging a large stone wall. (I was playing as the Romans if that helps).

Also, when playing as the Romans i was attacked by a few Gaul fleets, and on the battle options scroll instead of displaying the Gaul faction symbol there was a picture of a Roman/Greek stable. This didnt happen every time, and also didnt cause any bad effects like a CTD.

I experienced a CTD when Patavium was seiged by Dacia once, but they've seiged it like 20 times since and no more CTD.

Sorry if these bugs were already known, this is the first version of this mod I've played. Its awesome btw, and is the reason I finally registered on these forums after like 3 years of browsing.

Hopit's Avatar Praepositus

Well I founded some unit sking issues, but i think you know them all ready

Hi Lusted,

I was playing the Epirus short campaig (Victory Conditions: hold 15 territories and survive/kill both Rome and Macedon... Well after conquering 20+ territories and killing Rome and Macedon I expected to win the campaign, but nothing happened. I checked the stats button (tte right bottom button in the campaign map screen) and I saw that I must hold 15 territories and kill/survive Baktria in order to win.

What's up??

I'm afraid I was wrong. Epirotan victory conditions were killing Rome and Macedon in 5.1. In 0.7 gold you must kill Macedon and Baktria, not Rome, in order to win. Sorry for the confussion,

Attachment 16123
    I don't know if it's just a one time bug, but the Pezhetairoi from Epires develope in "super open formation", coming out of the city in an attempt to lift the siege I put on them.

BTW. I love this mod

Some little flaws on campaign map: no color in walls from some city representations on the map. Walls are (empty) white.
    Attachment 16209
    Last edited by William the Silent; August 05, 2008 at 03:40 AM.

hey lusted, just completed 2 campaigns. and during the entire legnth of both the ai rarely attacked in full stack even though it had the chance. instead it would spread it's units all across the campaign map. and when it attacked it would have 2 units on the left, 2 units on the right, 3 infront, ect. it hardly ever came after me in full force. all i had to do was mop up one unit at a time. was this just a fluke or is it set up this way? i've never experienced a bludering ai like this before.:hmmm:

Hey, Lusted, I am currently enjoying your mod and want to note some bugs.

Firstly, there is something that causes CTD with Epirus, both in my roman and carthaginian campaigns while I try to assult an Epiroth town it crashes.(btw, towns are diffrenent at each campaign)

Secondly, Massilia (sp ?), the town at the south east of Gaul, eventhough it reaches 2000 population the next governor building does not appear.

whenever i try to start a campaign in 7.0 gold thingy i get to the faction selection screen but when i click on the arrow it goes back to the single player main screen. i have tried to get it to work but none of the stuff i have done works. is there any way i could fix it without having to uninstall and reinstall it. i don't want to reinstall it

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast