Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Real Horses Project

Argent Usher's Avatar [sɪθlɔ:d]

Default Re: Real Horses Project

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge View Post
    Now if someone can just do something about how calvary units do stupid things while attacking... like pursuing instead of charging routing units even though you ordered a charge (why charge instead of pursue? Because charging kills stuff FASTER, dammit!), like loosing unit cohesion and ending up spread out all over hell's half acre, like taking forever to reform, like getting killed by running into your own archer's spikes (Go AROUND, stupid!)... that sort of crap.
    :grumbles in the CA's general direction:
    XERYX and NAIMAD writing a new BAI in the moment although we have actually a very good BAI in DARTHAGES. TEST IT and THX for the support.

Regards A.U.
    “Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things that escape those who dream only at night.” Edgar Allan Poe

wow!
    great work!
    rep deserved!

d.

can you have like a heroic figure like a king having huge stalion out sizing others? anyway, great work

Manyak olmuş yav.

Super Super

Well much better, it will not be not yet. The good news it was my last task for version 1.

2 vanilla and the slightly improved version.

Regards A.U.
    “Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things that escape those who dream only at night.” Edgar Allan Poe

AnthoniusII's Avatar Μέγαc Δομέστικοc

An other exelent result my friend!!
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.
    Despite the mod is dead does not mean that anyone can use its material
    read this to avoid misunderstandings.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

Hello Antonius !

Sorry to be so late ! I just want to say I agree with you about Avars, All I wanted to say before is we are not sure the are vector of first stirrups and for that we have to doubt

AE : your work is still amazing, you know that ?

paradamed's Avatar Praepositus

Icon14 Re: Real Horses Project

Those horses are amazing. I hope they get introduced in every single M2tw Mod!

Quote Originally Posted by paradamed View Post
    Those horses are amazing. I hope they get introduced in every single M2tw Mod!
    They worth to be..!!!!
    Last edited by AnthoniusII; July 12, 2008 at 05:44 AM.
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

The horses look more realistic than the people!

Perhaps after this someone can do a Real Human Project?
    Heir to Noble Savage in the Imperial House of Wilpuri

HI, I have a question for Argent Usher, I play with a mod called "Deus lo Vult";
    I can later insert the modification of the realistic horses in this mod?

Warm greetings and thanks for your work.

Quote Originally Posted by albano View Post
    HI, I have a question for Argent Usher, I play with a mod called "Deus lo Vult";
    I can later insert the modification of the realistic horses in this mod?

Warm greetings and thanks for your work.
    See the RH BETA in your mod DLV and if there are problems, hey problems can be solved.

Last edited by Argent Usher; July 16, 2008 at 03:42 AM. Reason: broken link

Where are those standard beares from? are they part of the Real Horses Project.

wilddog's Avatar Paintedwolves run free

Quote Originally Posted by Argent Usher
    Makanyane has start to change the mane (long hair) in a model but i don't know whether he had a success.
    SHE was doing OK but mostly I think she was working on some with cropped maine's. She's been a bit busy though with work at the moment.

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showp...2&postcount=26

She?

Quote Originally Posted by wilddog View Post
    SHE was doing OK but mostly I think she was working on some with cropped maine's. She's been a bit busy though with work at the moment.

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showp...2&postcount=26
    The two bay in the second line have a longer mane. But well nice surreptitious advertising.

@Lebre Have a look in the DLV credits for the standard bearer.

Regards A.U.

wilddog's Avatar Paintedwolves run free

The darker horse though before the other two have cropped mane's. I wasn't sure the 2 bay's had longer mane's than vanilla although she had been playing around with it.

I wasn't really trying to advertise thats why I only linked to the one post rather than the mod thread. Mak was only really doing the horses for our mod originally but I knew you'd been asking about them. After this weekend she should be free from work so she should be able to send the textures you asked about.

I wish Tangro would be around!!!
    He made wonderfull horses but he hasn't be online for quite long time!

RealHorses FINAL CLOSED BETA has now began.

Regards A.U.

where dowload it?