Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213

Thread: !!! >> Rome Multiplayer Campaign (!) Mod / Client + Server (RMC) << !!!

Default Re: !!! >> Rome Multiplayer Campaign (!) Mod / Client + Server (RMC) << !!!

Link please

Default Re: !!! >> Rome Multiplayer Campaign (!) Mod / Client + Server (RMC) << !!!

Where is the link??

Hi everyone, I dont see the link to download the program :'vvv, i'm new in this forum. pls help

I'm having some issues with the mod. It says "Networkdrive couldn't be initiated..." whenever someone joins the server. Can anyone help?

I think you need to just google it. I actually forgot how I got a copy, but I don't think you can get it on this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by XxMSWShadowxX View Post
    Here's some information i have gathered using this program, its late to post i know but if it helps someone fantastic, if not oh well. THIS IS TESTED BY ME AND 3 OTHERS.
    1. MOD SWITCH mods DO WORK! To make them work copy all content from the mod switch folder into the main rome directory, and keep the mod switch files the same. This way the startup files for the mods will work and then they will look for related files in the mod switch, this prevents multiple CTD's (Works for RTW 1.5 not tested on BI and Alexander).
    2. Turns out (on Windows 7 and above) if you already have Hamachi installed you have to use it for over the internet otherwise server wont be found. so try that if you keep getting problems.
    3. ALWAYS RUN IN ADMIN to prevent a lot and i mean a lot of issues using this run it as admin! Rome doesnt like Windows Vista and 7 UAC to begin with so make sure everything is ran as admin (does not apply if you are on Windows XP)
    4. *Windows 8 + Windows 8.1 + Windows 10 Only* MAKE SURE INSTALLER IS RAN AS ADMIN! otherwise the installer will extract the files and wont add them to the registry and therefore not be added to the firewall and permitted connections list, stupid as it sounds but this doesn't ask for admin rights when installing on Windows 8 or above.

Again hope i helped for some peoples having problems.
    Thanks a ton, it works thanks to you.

Can someone please help me? When I try to join it says ''Registration failed''

It says Registration failed when my friend tries to join my server / i try to join his. Can somebody please help me? Thank you.

Where can i download this mod and installation guide???

nice

hey Armageddon ! I really want to play RTW in LAN with 2 players, but i have a problem. I know that this is now 10 years, but maybe you are still here ?? Please..

Where can I download this mod?

I think that I have still these files. I will look for them and I uploaded it tomorrow.

ROME TOTAL REALISM ANABASIS FORUM: HERE

Here you can find the file missed on this thread:

Rome Multiplayer Campaign (!) Mod / Client + Server (RMC) << !!!
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/44qth8...%2529.rar/file

In addition I uploaded a compilation of old hotseats that I downloaded from TWC. I didnīt explore depply these files, but I think that is a good idea to share everuthing about this topic.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/29dalb...SEATS.rar/file

ROME TOTAL REALISM ANABASIS FORUM: HERE

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213