Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: !!! >> Rome Multiplayer Campaign (!) Mod / Client + Server (RMC) << !!!

Default Re: !!! >> Rome Multiplayer Campaign (!) Mod / Client + Server (RMC) << !!!

can you halp me? i cant play rome total war campaign online , add me in skype gia1994 , please help me

Default Re: !!! >> Rome Multiplayer Campaign (!) Mod / Client + Server (RMC) << !!!

Hi
    I need help... i tried it out with my friend and everything works good untill the first turn ends.
    My friends rome doesnt close automaticly and a bug appears (there is a "saved" window and u can just see the edge of the map... only a quarter of the desktop shows the edge the rest is black. My rome doesnt start automaticly and in the client still tells me that my friend is at turn...
    I hope u can help me
    (I dont speak english very well... )

Willowran's Avatar Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by Nordu View Post
    Hi
    I need help... i tried it out with my friend and everything works good untill the first turn ends.
    My friends rome doesnt close automaticly and a bug appears (there is a "saved" window and u can just see the edge of the map... only a quarter of the desktop shows the edge the rest is black. My rome doesnt start automaticly and in the client still tells me that my friend is at turn...
    I hope u can help me
    (I dont speak english very well... )
    That sis not a bug. That is how it works. Your friend could load the "quicksave" file, and it would load to your turn, or you could gast the "quicksave" from your friend and it would load to your turn.

Hi,

I just installed the multiplayer mod, and i tried playing with a few friends. Then it is their turn, everything works like sunshine. But when it is my turn and I try to run the game, it gives me an error message saying "steam not found" can anyone help me to fix this?

Kind regards,
    DragonSlayer666
    I do not have Rome: Total War on steam, and that's the only thing i oculd see that would be a glitch. Sorry.

can you halp me? i cant play rome total war campaign online , add me in skype gia1994 , please help me
    No skype for me. What is the error?

Rome total war is still alive. I play with my brother with armagedon's client and server. Everything is fine. The only problem is that we cant see the others screenshots.
    1) Where i can find the windows username and password?
    2) Is there a posibility having only username and not a password?
    3) What is the "share dir name"

I think that these three are required, and also enable networking and players screen for the screenshots.
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by gkaikov View Post
    Rome total war is still alive!!! I play with my brother with armagedon's client and server. Everything is fine. The only problem is that we can't see each others screenshots.
    I think that "enable networking and players screen" is required for the screenshots but it doesnt seems to work.
    If anynone knows step by step what i have to do...
    Thanks anyway!

Icon7 Re: !!! >> Rome Multiplayer Campaign (!) Mod / Client + Server (RMC) << !!!

My friend finally bought RTW again on steam which let us play again!

ANSWERS:
    The guide on page 7 is pretty complete, so try to use that.
    IF YOU HAVE STEAM, what helped me and my friend to play is back up .exe of the rtw in steam folder and replacing it with a crack. Think about it logically, makes sense?

Hi
    I've been trying to get this thing to work for ages, I've followed the instructions on page 7 and I get through my turn but for some reason my friend doesn't get to take his turn after.

I don't like the sound of 'emailing' a campaign, I feel that would take too long and be a bit boring lolz so I'd mch rather get this fixed.

Hi
    I've been trying to get this thing to work for ages, I've followed the instructions on page 7 and I get through my turn but for some reason my friend doesn't get to take his turn after.

I don't like the sound of 'emailing' a campaign, I feel that would take too long and be a bit boring lolz so I'd mch rather get this fixed.

Helo everybody!
    I need some help!
    We don't know how can we play with rtw campaign.
    In youtube i saw a video but i do not understand it well.
    I add the windows username and pasword, click the change button, I host the server, I and my friends join to the server with the client, I start the game, I saw the text and I read it, I click ok, RTW is start but when rtw start i don't know what have i do
    please help me
    please write an e-mail to csbbalint@gportal.hu or write to this blog
    Sorry for my english i'm Hungary

Hi everbody!
    I wrote a reply but i don't see it
    I need help, I do not know what i have do when the rome total war start pls add me on skyp my skyp name is Serufied, my name is csekity Bálint
    pls help

Does anybody know how I could use this mod on a mac with the native mac version made by feral interactive?

mine just come up with search for romeTW.exe and I find it but nothing happends

Hey, when I try to launch the CBClient I get an error on launch.

"Exception EMCIDeviceError in module CBClient.exe at 00093D0F.
    The filename is invalid. Make sure the filename is not longer than 8 characters, followed by a period and an extension."

Hey guys i need help.
    I think i am the only one who got this problem i think.
    When i start inno setup compiler and locate the setup and press run it gives me an error which says "source file CBClient.exe doesnt exist", I think it will say the same thing for serve.exe also.
    can someone help me ?
    should i make an exe my self ?

Quote Originally Posted by subhanbsb View Post
    Hey guys i need help.
    I think i am the only one who got this problem i think.
    When i start inno setup compiler and locate the setup and press run it gives me an error which says "source file CBClient.exe doesnt exist", I think it will say the same thing for serve.exe also.
    can someone help me ?
    should i make an exe my self ?
    RTW 2 with campaign multiplayer is coming this September, just get that instead.

Test

THIS is EXactly what I've been looking for all the time. thx so much. but the problem is I can't download it... did I oversee something?

Any news about human vs human battles? Is anyone steel working on this patch? RTW is by far the best of the series. A masterpiece.

Quote Originally Posted by gkaikov View Post
    Any news about human vs human battles? Is anyone steel working on this patch? RTW is by far the best of the series. A masterpiece.

"It's me, Smeagol."
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Hi Arma, my friend and I have just downloaded your mod and were very happy to find it. However neigther if us was able to make contact with the server of the other. Do you know what the problem might be? If so what could a solution be for us? Hope to hear from you soon.