Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Iberia Total War Gold Edition: release

Default Re: Iberia Total War Gold Edition: release

Yes, Gold Version is the latest. When u finish with 1.5, uninstall it and u can put Gold Edition here for look if it go.

Un saludo.

Libertus

Hi Idibil,

Just to let you know, I have managed to install the gold version and it works fine! I completely reinstalled RTW, but changed the directory name from 'The creative asemsbly' to 'activision', then installed gold and it worked straight away! I guess it just didn't like 'The creative assembly' name!? Not sure, but it works! Thought I'd let you know, in case anyone else ever has the same problem, who has bought a 'generic' copy of RTW and not the orginal game. Thanks for your help and advice.

Yea. have fun!
    Cantopsych, I wait u have great battles in Iberia Total War!!!!!

Libertus

Hi Guys, can anyone help,I have problem which is driving me mad! I have installed a mod, for RTW called roma serrectum which I don't think there is a problem with initself...but, my problem is with an old mod. I previously had iberia totalwar installed, which wasn't installed in a seperate folder, but my main RTW folder. I uninstalled ITW and then to get a 'clean' copy I uninstalled/reinstalled RTW, patched to 1.5, etc. Then I d/loaded RS and installed-now, when I click on the RS icon on my desk top, ITW comes up as the loaded mod and then crashes! This is really annoying, I guess there are some ITW files hidden somewhere and despite a complete uninstall of RTW (several times now-ah!), I can seem to get rid of ITW! I have searched on my pc for any mssing files, etc but haven't found any? Can someone please offer any advice/suggestions on how to remove, what I presume are 'hidden' ITW files? Many Thanks!!!

Libertus

This has now been resolved!

Hola ITW team, quisiera poder jugar tan prometedor mod, pero el archivo de pando ya expiró. Y lo malo que en Perú filefront no tiene servers, por favor, subanlo a otro filehost, no quiero perderme de este gran mod. Gracias.

ElRolas, u can try it here:

http://itw.celtiberos.net/
    http://itw.celtiberos.net/archivos/descargas.php

Download of Strategyinformer. (Bajalo de ahí)

Un saludo.

DukeofSerbia's Avatar Decanus

Icon9 Good but

Mod with great potential, but bad unit balancing...

1. Usage of hit point 2 for units.
    2. Low attack for many units (I mean just 1 ).
    3. Archers have higher melee attack than generals, (heavy) spearmen and some sword units!
    United Soviet States of America
    form of government - financial dictatorship

Liberalism is a mental illness!

"liberalism is a mental illness"
    Calling people of other political beliefs mentally ill is a sure sign of Stalinism.
    Michael Savage, for all his talks about communists, is quite a good one himself. Why, perhaps he is the one helping the Chinese government arrest Chinese people expressing freedom of speech, and throwing them into mental hospitals for disagreeing with someone else's political belief.

I have got say this is one of the greatests mods ever made. Thank you. The units and factions are amazing. keep on modding man it's your calling guys.

Proud member of TFT.

Really is a great mod.. unfortunately quite a few crashes occur when going into battle, and sometimes when ending a turn even. Also one other complaint I must make, the battles are MUCH too long, I had one battle go for on for almost a full hour and only a few hundred soldiers died, I suggest making the units die faster, and upping moral and stamina (my men CONSTANTLY run out and start barely moving...). 8/10 Keep up the great work

This mod seems very interesting. Is the creator still giving support for it?
    I will make my own version if no more support is givien to the mod..

AqD's Avatar 。◕‿◕。

I think monkwarrior has switched to M2TW modding, not sure about other devs.

Bah this M2TW...
    Well this mod still lacks something. I would like to add what it lacks and correct some errors around.

Btw is the Gold 1.0 the latest version?:hmmm:

Yes, it is.

Thx for th reply friend.

dose this over right rtw??

u need RTW 1.5 or BI 1.6

Is there any chance that the team or any good soul uploads the mod again? I have tried to download it and none of the sites (FF and Pando), have it anymore.

Nevermind, I just found a download site from a Spanish website. If anyone is interested, just let me know. This mod is worth playing!
    Last edited by Salvor Hardin; July 19, 2009 at 04:54 PM.

Foederatus

Link seems to be dead?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast