Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: 6.0 Bug Reports & Known bugs list

AnthoniusII's Avatar Μέγαc Δομέστικοc

Default Re: 6.0 Bug Reports & Known bug list

where are the kazaks ?
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.
    Despite the mod is dead does not mean that anyone can use its material
    read this to avoid misunderstandings.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

Quote Originally Posted by AnthoniusII View Post
    where are the kazaks ?
    **snip**
    I suspect something went wrong with the installation. Try to rerun both setup files.
    Artifex
    Under the patronage of King Kong
    Proud patron of y2day and yelowdogg23

Quote Originally Posted by Chimaeira View Post
    I suspect something went wrong with the installation. Try to rerun both setup files.
    You mean to reinstall over the game?:hmmm:
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

You mean to reinstall over the game?:hmmm:

No, just the mod.
    Back-up your saves first!
    Artifex

Yes but do i have to unistall the SS 1st or just reinsall it over the previus install?

Yes but do i have to unistall the SS 1st or just reinsall it over the previus install?

Just try to install it over the existing one, if that fails, delete SS and install a fresh version.

Good luck.
    Artifex

Just try to install it over the existing one, if that fails, delete SS and install a fresh version.

Good luck.
    Thanks mate.........

Icon1 Re: 6.0 Bug Reports & Known bug list

Hungarian settlements:

It's nice to have Székesfehérvár on the map, and also Buda (instead of "Budapest"), but there are still a few mistakes to be fixed:

- Bran was built only in the 13th century, and was first used only in 1378. Instead of Bran there should be Alba Iulia (or Gyulafehérvár - the historically accurate name) on the map, which was the capital of Transsylvania for almost half a millennium.
    - Bucharest didn't exist (or played unimportant role as a village) in the time of the game start, it was first mentioned only in 1459. Maybe Tirnovo could fill the space on the map there.
    Last edited by Aldgarkalaughskel; April 23, 2008 at 09:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PowerWizard View Post
    Hungarian settlements:

It's nice to have Székesfehérvár on the map, and also Buda (instead of "Budapest"), but there are still a few mistakes to be fixed:

- Bran was built only in the 13th century, and was first used only in 1378. Instead of Bran there should be Alba Iulia (or Gyulafehérvár - the historically accurate name) on the map, which was the capital of Transsylvania for almost half a millennium.
    - Bucharest didn't exist (or played unimportant role as a village) in the time of the game start, it was first mentioned only in 1459. Maybe Tirnovo could fill the space on the map there.

This belongs in the suggestions thread.
    Artifex

My merc kazaks glow green, similar to what was posted earlier.

(other guys screen)

I find it odd how two people have this problem. Install or just missing texture error?

Quote Originally Posted by spanish_emperor View Post
    try to think....does it CTD when in the loading bar or when entering the battle? Do you have vista? Did you touch anything?
    where did you put Part 2 and 1?
    It CTDs when finally loading up the actual battle (bar becomes completely full). I'm using XP, and I didn't touch anything., and Part 1 and 2 were installed to the default installation folder. The installation was pointed to the right place, because I am able to play in the campaign map, just most of the battles end up killing the game when finally loading.

Quote Originally Posted by willtopower View Post
    It CTDs when finally loading up the actual battle (bar becomes completely full). I'm using XP, and I didn't touch anything., and Part 1 and 2 were installed to the default installation folder. The installation was pointed to the right place, because I am able to play in the campaign map, just most of the battles end up killing the game when finally loading.

This sounds like missing models, reinstall part 2 and try again.
    Artifex

This sounds like missing models, reinstall part 2 and try again.
    I've reinstalled both parts around 4 times, hehe. No change. I even redownloaded the exes just in case I had corrupted downloads, with no difference.

Quote Originally Posted by willtopower View Post
    I've reinstalled both parts around 4 times, hehe. No change. I even redownloaded the exes just in case I had corrupted downloads, with no difference.

I am not sure if you have already posted your system log. If you haven't please post the last 5 lines of it here.
    Artifex

I am not sure if you have already posted your system log. If you haven't please post the last 5 lines of it here.
    It's here http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showp...&postcount=137

strife1013's Avatar Campidoctor

I believe the shields for the late era generals for the Knights Templars maybe too small. Here is a picture below. The picture was taken in custom battle. I was looking at skins. *EDIT* As far as I know it happens with all faction late and early era generals not just the Templars.

#1=Early era general
    #2=Late era general

Last edited by strife1013; April 23, 2008 at 11:49 AM.

jarnomiedema's Avatar Artifex ad Infinitum

While they're not really bugs, I stumbled across a few spelling errors while playing the game. I thought I'd mention them just to be sure.. If I come across anything else, I'll let you guys know..

Here are the ones I noticed so far (the events are bold and the errors are cursive):

Cistercian Order founded: "..known as 'White Monks' becuase.."
    Description of School: "This knowledge will aid them in seige.."
    A Heretic burned: Basil the Physician (1119 AD): "..has been burned to death at by order of.."
    First Lateran Council: "..temporal affairs * provides for.." *= the word and should be added here.
    A treatise on religion: "..has completed his work his great work.."
    Unusual character name: Edward of Old_Sarum (English priest)
    Last edited by jarnomiedema; April 23, 2008 at 10:47 AM.

Under the patronage of his Estonian Eminence Trax

shenryyr's Avatar Semisalis

Quote Originally Posted by strife1013 View Post
    I believe the shields for the late era generals for the Knights Templars maybe too small.
    it's not the size that counts!
    my other horse is a space ship

strife1013's Avatar Campidoctor

Quote Originally Posted by shenryyr View Post
    it's not the size that counts!
    lol...looks like archer shields to me

Argus's Avatar Foederatus

While the tip with the new installation helped me (no btd during the campagin) i no have a new problem: During a siege i used a manogel to attack the hungarian troops. But directly before the explosion of the first barrel the game sended me back. Later i tried the manogel attack in a costum battle, and there were no problems. The last line from my log is "17:59:12.234 [system.rpt] [error] Medieval 2: Total War encountered an unspecified error and will now exit." Can the problem lay on the big number of troops i used in the battle?