Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Gaius Baltar's Images of the Malestrom of Battle - UPDATED 9/14/2023

Gaius Baltar's Avatar Old gods die hard
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Gaius Baltar's Images of the Malestrom of Battle UPDATEd 8/20/09 Recent competition submissions

UESW 76 submission - from the Roma Surrectum mod 1.5c

​​
    Pillaging and Plundering since 2006

The House of Baltar

Neither is this the dawn from the east, nor is a dragon flying above, nor are the gables of this hall aflame. Nay, mortal enemies approach in ready armour. Ravens are calling, wolves are howling, spear clashes and shield answers

Blog Entries

Default Re: Gaius Baltar's Images of the Malestrom of Battle UPDATEd 8/26/09 Recent competition submissions

UESW 77 submission - also from Roma Surrectum 1.5c

When Elephants Attack

hard to see this one

companion
    Last edited by Gaius Baltar; September 10, 2009 at 06:17 PM. Reason: added material

​​

The House of Baltar

Neither is this the dawn from the east, nor is a dragon flying above, nor are the gables of this hall aflame. Nay, mortal enemies approach in ready armour. Ravens are calling, wolves are howling, spear clashes and shield answers

Blog Entries

Default Re: Gaius Baltar's Images of the Malestrom of Battle - updated 9/10/09 DEATHGRABS

Latest DEATHGRAB!

UESW 92 submission

​​

The House of Baltar

Blog Entries

Default Re: Gaius Baltar's Images of the Malestrom of Battle - UPDATED 3/6/2010

Used a couple of filters on some Broken Crescent screens.

​​

The House of Baltar

Borissomeone's Avatar Citizen

Default Re: Gaius Baltar's Images of the Malestrom of Battle - UPDATED 3/31/2010 - Broken Crescent

Thats some crazy filter action + rep

Under the Patronage of TheFirstONeill.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Gaius Baltar's Images of the Malestrom of Battle - UPDATED 3/31/2010 - Broken Crescent

UESW 94 submission

POTW 191 submission

​​

The House of Baltar

Borissomeone's Avatar Citizen

Default Re: Gaius Baltar's Images of the Malestrom of Battle - UPDATED 4/14/2010

As they say in New Zealand, your work is choice bruz...+rep

Under the Patronage of TheFirstONeill.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Gaius Baltar's Images of the Malestrom of Battle - UPDATED 4/14/2010

POTW 192 submission - from Stainless Steel 6.1

​​

The House of Baltar

Blog Entries

Default Re: Nicholas Rush's Images of the Malestrom of Battle - UPDATED 4/27/2010

POTW 193 submission

UESW 96 submission

Last edited by Gaius Baltar; April 27, 2010 at 09:28 PM.

​​

The House of Baltar

Blog Entries

Default Re: Nicholas Rush's Images of the Malestrom of Battle - UPDATED 4/27/2010

Both pics were from Third Age Total War, a great mod.
    POTW 195 Submission

UESW 98 Submission

​​

The House of Baltar

Blog Entries

Default Re: Nicholas Rush's Images of the Malestrom of Battle - UPDATED 6/13/2010 Third Age TW

POTW 202 entry - Broken Crescent

UESW 102 - Third Age

POTW 199 - Third Age
    Last edited by Gaius Baltar; August 13, 2010 at 08:35 PM.

​​

The House of Baltar

Blog Entries

Default Re: Nicholas Rush's Images of the Malestrom of Battle - UPDATED 8/13/2010 Third Age TW

POTW 237 Entry (from Broken Crescent)

​​

The House of Baltar

Blog Entries

Default Re: Nicholas Rush's Images of the Malestrom of Battle - UPDATED 3/20/2011

POTW 521 entry

UESW 423 entry

GPOTW 78 entry

Last edited by Gaius Baltar; April 12, 2018 at 05:20 PM.

​​

The House of Baltar

Blog Entries

Default Re: Nicholas Rush's Images of the Malestrom of Battle - UPDATED 4/12/2018

POTW 522 entry

UESW 424 entry

GPOTW 79 entry

​​

The House of Baltar

Blog Entries

Default Re: Nicholas Rush's Images of the Malestrom of Battle - UPDATED 4/12/2018

Preliminary attempts at badges in Three Kingdoms motif ..... [NOTE: I am moving my badge making material to the Artists Studio]

Last edited by Gaius Baltar; April 16, 2018 at 06:23 PM. Reason: added material

​​

The House of Baltar

Blog Entries

Default Re: Van Zandt's Images of the Malestrom of Battle - UPDATED 4/12/2018

This is a GIF posted by Hadar in the Curia, its so funny I decided to go ahead and report it here. Great work.

​​

The House of Baltar

Swaeft's Avatar Drama King
    Content Emeritus

Blog Entries

Default Re: Van Zandt's Images of the Malestrom of Battle - UPDATED 10/8/2018

Hey, been browsing through people's galleries lately, and yours is a great one! A shame that some of the photos in the first page are gone, but that happens so no worries. I love the GIFs, and I absolutely adore the fact that you did a tutorial on how to make them. Thanks for putting in the effort, props to ya!

I look at some of your competition entries, and I see UESW 55 and POTW 143...damn...those are from a century ago! Glad to see you're still sticking around, also did you really submit that for the POTW 193? That's pretty funny

Swaeft's Scribblings (Library)| Swaeft's Snaps (Gallery)| My Blog (The Lensation)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Swaeft View Post
    Hey, been browsing through people's galleries lately, and yours is a great one! A shame that some of the photos in the first page are gone, but that happens so no worries. I love the GIFs, and I absolutely adore the fact that you did a tutorial on how to make them. Thanks for putting in the effort, props to ya!

I look at some of your competition entries, and I see UESW 55 and POTW 143...damn...those are from a century ago! Glad to see you're still sticking around, also did you really submit that for the POTW 193? That's pretty funny
    I believe my first entry into the POTW for for POTW 6, but I was here when Lusted established the competition, so from the very beginning. Yes, POTW 193, right after they moved the forum from the main index down into a subforum somewhere.

​​

The House of Baltar

Swaeft's Avatar Drama King
    Content Emeritus

Blog Entries

POTW 6, was that run in 200 BC or something?

I kid, it's nice to see that you've been sticking around for that long. What a cheeky submission that was too, I love it!

Swaeft's Scribblings (Library)| Swaeft's Snaps (Gallery)| My Blog (The Lensation)

Blog Entries

Some misc captures....

GPOTW 81

GPOTW 82

A couple of captures from Empire Total War

Last edited by Gaius Baltar; April 17, 2019 at 08:49 PM. Reason: add information

​​

The House of Baltar

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast