Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: BoA v3 is announced !!! (Obsolete)

Indefinitely Banned

Default Re: BoA v3 is announced !!!

how about the vanilla map i'm trying to learn myself how to map its very complicated process for mapping because i and i know lots of people out there want a campaign map for your mods
    Last edited by Mithril; July 03, 2008 at 09:24 AM.

We have already a map :
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=169827

The problem is we don't have anybody who can make the campaign, coding the buildings etc...

Mundus Bellicus - TWC - ModDB - Discord - Steam
    ~ Patronized by Gaius Baltar, son of the Great Family of imb39, of the House of Garbarsardar, of the Noble House of Wilpuri.

Indefinitely Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Al-Hassen Ibn Yasin View Post
    We have already a map :
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=169827

The problem is we don't have anybody who can make the campaign, coding the buildings etc...
    oops sorry bout that yes i remember the map i've seen that before hehe now bout coding i'll search bout that

We have new buildings models. They come from Three Kingdoms, but the problem is the same: we don't have anybody able to add them to the mod. And anybody who have the skills want to help us.

~ Patronized by Gaius Baltar, son of the Great Family of imb39, of the House of Garbarsardar, of the Noble House of Wilpuri.

Indefinitely Banned

there are many who can do that here too bad they're all busy modding their wonderful mods i know soon someone will be up to the task in the future Thanks for the rep and Thanks to you and your team Al-Hassen Ibn Yasin for many Great Mods keep up the good work

Thank you for your comment, Mithril .

Hopit's Avatar Praepositus

why in your map is no china?

Quote Originally Posted by SgtScooter View Post
    If you went to the Skyrim forums you'll see a lot posts about how it's somehow been watered down and hampered by money men making the decisions. Fact is, it's a great game and people still complain. It's the same thing as the TW franchise.

Because China is too away to make the map detailled in Japan (We have 7 Japanese factions and more in the future) and add China. If we want to add China we must make the Japan more small and it's difficult because of our 7 Japanese factions.

I hope you understand what I mean...

mayby you could make small island where are chinese people xD

If you went to the Skyrim forums you'll see a lot posts about how it's somehow been watered down and hampered by money men making the decisions. Fact is, it's a great game and people still complain. It's the same thing as the TW franchise.

Maybe. But it must be historical of course !

taiwan?

Why not... Anyway the member responsible of the map will begin the work in the next few days. You will have news very soon.

about the campagn . you might be able to borrow some one who is willing to help you out.
    i know some one who might be able to help, see if i can contact him.

well iknow he is able to put units into campagn map. but you gotta do the rest your self, like build tree and stuff like that.
    liek what he did with zhang guo mod, he put zhang guo units into the three kingdoms map, and replaced it so you can play zhang guo time.
    which is awsom.

Hi!

I've just found this mod. Please, implement the campaign in the next version! I think Shogun is the best "Total War", and it should get a remake! Keep on the good work!

Will BoA3 come in a modfolder, not overwriting orginal RTW?
    Its very sad to see so much mods need an own extra RTW installation.

hip63's Avatar Give me some BASS!
    Patrician Artifex

BTW - I'll be happy to write an installer for it (and if I create the installer, it will NOT overwrite vanilla RTW, just like my v2 installer)

hip63

JackDionne's Avatar Senator

What is the status on version 3?

I started an Xfire group called “The Mod Squad”. This group plays online custom battles for fun.

Just wondering due to the fact that I am looking at this mod to see if I will be promoting online custom battles with it in this forum.

See this thread: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=313561
    3K needs to have an Avatar Campaign!!!

I'm new in the forum.
    In Battles of Asia, I have felt a lack of siege weapons (catapults), since in was that the game is set, the large existing factions in Japan have also used this type of unit.
    Question: is to create insert siege unit in the game v2.0 or 3.0?
    (Note: intended to use the units "ONAGERS" or "Heavy Onagers").
    How would do this? (There is a tutorial that I could use?)
    Sorry for the bad English and for taking the time.
    I await answers. Sincerely, Cesar

Wundai's Avatar Artifex

Hello High_Templar,

I have a question:

How far does BoA give permission for other people using BOA contents into their mods?

Reason I ask is the member Weeabo, has released a Ran No Jidai Submod on our forum without asking permission,

BUT the interesting thing is at least 25 Custom Battle Maps in this Submod, are called BoA Temperate Plains, BoA Forest Hills etc. (25 maps starting with BoA) on our side I am investigating this matter. If he has included your content in his Submod as well, (maybe even more than your maps) and you'd like to investigate this. Please say so.

No, atm I'm pretty sure BoA didn't give any permission to use its content, tough, and I'm sure we never gave autorisation to use our custom locations.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast