Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: PRO DEO ET REGE II: HELP REQUIRED

Default Re: PRO DEO ET REGE II: HELP REQUIRED

Is this mod still active? I will download a previus version to give it a try, and it is interesting to me that it aims on improving historical acuracy, something that i seek in good mod. I am unable to help with moding butt if you need biogrphies, unit descriptions, data about Balkans or Byzantium,book references, contact me.

Gigantus's Avatar I am not special - I am a limited edition.
    Patrician Moderator Emeritus Administrator Emeritus

Blog Entries

Socal_infidel has been active lately, maybe give him a PM?

Civis

Please update PDER 1.0 download links,it is all error, i want download.PLZ sorry my english

Gigantus's Avatar I am not special - I am a limited edition.
    Patrician Moderator Emeritus Administrator Emeritus

Blog Entries

Civis

Quote Originally Posted by gigantus View Post
    Thanks

heya! i know you probably get a TON of people volunteering to help with historical aid, and it seems i will be yet another haha. I just finished my last exam last week and am currently unemployed so i really wanna do something with my free time (which at the moment is 24/7 hahaha.) anyhow my credentials are that i am a undergrad at the University of Toronto working towards a major in History and Classical Civilizations. Through my university i have access to the 3rd largest academic library in north america, which includes many primary documents along with peer reviewed works, and i also have a rather large personal collection. so if you still need help with the historical side of things with this mod just give me a heads up and i'll do what i can, if not then im afraid i can offer no help because i am not technically skilled :p

best of luck with the mod, i haven't played it WAY to much, still embroiled in a particularly bloody game as KoJ in broken crescent, but when i wanna do things europe side again this MOD looks perfect haha.

Great mod you have there! If you should at any point need help with Scotland, then I'll be your man!

D.Vallier's Avatar Libertus

Icon7 Re: PRO DEO ET REGE II: HELP REQUIRED

Aewsome! More than aewsome, for sure!
    I've always enjoyed Pro Deo et Rege 1.0a, and now, you make that incredible upgrade! I have no words to describe the surprise and anxiety i'm feeling till you release that mod!

Would it be too daring if i make a suggestion?
    It's about Portugal, or should i say, Condado Portucalense (as you brilliantly called it).
    I noticed that there's a problem with that faction's family tree, which is common to almost every mod i know. The imperial campaign starts at 1080 AD, and is clear that you guys tried to adapt all the factions to that time - what you did extremely well! But Henrique de Portugal ("Henrique de Borgonha", in portuguese) was 14 years old in 1080 AD, and he became the Count of Portugal only in 1093, after he married Teresa de Leăo (or Teresa de León, in spanish).

He had only 3 descendants who survived to come of age: Urraca Henriques (born in 1094), Sancha Henriques (born in 1095) and Afonso Henriques (born only in 1109). The last one, Príncipe Afonso, was D. Afonso I Henriques de Portugal, who declared the independence of his realm and became the first King of Portugal.

It would be incredibly terrific if you tried to "fix" that problem with the portuguese family tree. Maybe creating a Condado Portucalense that is a vassal to Reino de Castilla (thus called in the game) that will later be independent is a solution. Well, i know it's a hard task, but with you guys working on that, as you do, it will be amazing! What do you think of that? Is that worth to invest on an idea like that?
    It's just a suggestion from a fan of your mods! Please, don't take any offenses! I admire your works a lot!
    Sorry about my english and thanks for the patience in reading this!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345