Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: PRO DEO ET REGE: Noble Titles v0.1 by billydilly

Default Re: PRO DEO ET REGE: Noble Titles v0.1 by billydilly

1 - Can you do titles for heirs too?
    2 - Where, precisely, do I extract this to? I tried it once and it didn't do anything, which makes me think I extracted to the wrong directory.
    3 - FREAKING AWESOME!!!!!!!!!
    La Garde recule.

Violator's Avatar Centenarius

HELP ME PLEASE!!!!I have backed up the files i have unpacked the files and dropped the data file to the data folder of the PDER it asked me if i want to replace some existing files i did but it doesn't seem to work what have i done wrong?

Hi.i have some pictures of Serb banners if you are interested for placing them in the mod you are working of?Shield of Serbia is not historical correct.This one you using is today's.Can you tell me how to post picture on the messeage?

Quote Originally Posted by billydilly View Post
    @TNZ

you're right, it's a bug. Atm every catholic faction gets the title when one faction captures it

@Alexios Komnenos
    Thanks, I'll seperate castille and aragon.

You have duplicate trigger names, try renaming them bd_King_KoJ1 and 2,3,4... etc.

billydilly's Avatar Senator

I was about to release a new version, but my computer just stopped working, so I've sent it for repairs. I'll get it back in a week or two, I think it's a graphic card or screen issue, so I hope the harddrive is OK, because I haven't backed up my files

Some changes for the next release:
    -Fixed bugs
    -Changed regent titles
    -Some new ancillary images
    -Priest titles
    -Added Blood, Broads & Bastards 3 - new traits and ancillaries
    -I have also done a lot of new event pictures for all the new events in PDER.

Hope to be able to upload soon.

BD
    CPU: Intel i7-8700. GPU: MSI GTX 1070 Armor 8G. RAM: Corsair Vengance, 16Gb HD: Kingston SSD 240Gb (System), Samsung 850 Evo SSD 500Gb (Steam), Western Digital 500Gb. PSU: Corsair CX600W

Hamdulllllah!!!for priest titles i can give a list for french bishoprics throws,

If you still need any research (particularly on ecclesiastical titles), let me know.
    La Garde recule.

Syntax's Avatar "Veni Vidi Vici"

WOW!!! I just saw this that looks awesome can't wait to download that one!
    What a list of ancillaries! I can't stop spamming about this, but hey its my first spam, and its meant as a motivation praise!

some Byzie/orthodox info to help you :

Byzantine aristocracy and bureaucracy

The Orthodox church ranks from lowest to highest:

Greek --- English
    Διάκονος --- Deacon
    Αρχιδιάκονος --- Archdeacon
    Πρεσβύτερος (Ιερέας) --- Presbyter (Iereas)....................................Priest equivalent
    Πρωτοπρεσβύτερος (Ηγούμενος) --- Protopresbyter (Hegumenos)
    Αρχιμανδρίτης --- Archimandratite
    Επίσκοπος --- Episcopus ................................................................Bishop equivalent
    Μητροπολίτης (Έπαρχος) --- Metropolitan (Eparch)
    Αρχιεπίσκοπος --- Archiepiscopus ............................................Archbishop equivalent
    Πατριάρχης --- Patriarch...............................................................Cardinal equivalent*

* We Orthodox have no Pope ...the council of the Patriarchs is the highest authority in the Church....There is only 1 Patriarch for each autocephalus Church of Orthodoxy meaning that it is also geographicaly restricted.

eg. That means you cant have 2 Patriarchs from Constantinople since there is place for only one Patriarch in the Ecumenical Patriarchate of Constantinople [the oldest one of the orthodox Churches]

-PS- inadvertent bump...the OPs sig lured me here
    Last edited by dw420; September 30, 2008 at 04:46 AM.

Byzantines too purple for ya? -=Yellow Byzie Mini-mod=-

AnthoniusII's Avatar Μέγαc Δομέστικοc

The Patriarch IS NOT a cardinal!
    Pope WAS one of the 5 Patriarchs of the united church...
    The Apostolic Patriarches in order were:
    1st : The Patriarch of Rome (and becouse he concidered the 1st among eaquals had the name "Pope")
    2nd : The Patriarch of Alexandria.
    3rd : The Patriarch of Antioch
    4th :The Patriarch of Jerusalem and last ...
    5th :The Patriarch of Constantinople...

Notes:The Pope did not loose his 1st place among the Patriarchs until 1054 ad!
    The Patriarchee of Constantinople is known as Hecumenical becouse through it the Emperor(Protector of the Faith in all over the World) could sent his desisions/orders or his help to all the others!

The Hecoumanical Patriarchee is NOT the 1st among the Orthodox but it is the leader!
    The 1st among the remaining equals is from 1054ad the Patriarch of Alexandria that after the"catholic pope fell to heresy" has the Rank of Pope ....
    The Patriarch of Alexandria has also the title of Pope...until the Patriarch of Rome comes back to the real faith...

I am not writing my view...I am writing the desisions of the Orthodox Patriarcees back then to help you understand why the cristian church is devited and was/is dificult to reunite!!!
    Last edited by AnthoniusII; September 30, 2008 at 10:22 AM.
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.
    Despite the mod is dead does not mean that anyone can use its material
    read this to avoid misunderstandings.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

Thanks AnthoniusII,

I have done a version with Patriarchs, and some new images. I have also used BBB v.3.
    CPU: Intel i7-8700. GPU: MSI GTX 1070 Armor 8G. RAM: Corsair Vengance, 16Gb HD: Kingston SSD 240Gb (System), Samsung 850 Evo SSD 500Gb (Steam), Western Digital 500Gb. PSU: Corsair CX600W

Only 3 more factions could have a Patriarch...
    1)Georgian
    2)Bulgarian
    3)Kievan

The Patriarch of Moskow was just a Metropolite(bishop)...
    Moscow got a Patriarch since the era of Peter the Great when he named the city "3rd Rome"....
    That is why now days the Patriarch of Moskow wants to be "a caliphe in the place of the Caliphe"...
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

Well, according to Steven Runciman (A History of the Crusades), there were Latin Patriarchs of Antioch and Jerusalem.

Quote Originally Posted by billydilly View Post
    Well, according to Steven Runciman (A History of the Crusades), there were Latin Patriarchs of Antioch and Jerusalem.
    YES becouse after the slaughters of both muslim and orthodox poppulations of those cities by the crusaders the local orthodox Patriarchs were exiled!
    They both restored by the Muslim lords when the wars for the holly lands were ended...
    There still exist a latin Bishop and NOT latin patriarch in Jerusalem...

Zmaj od Noćaja's Avatar Miles

Nice work, but serbia didn't have barons...
    Here's my constructive criticism
    1. Kralj (king) - ok, if you can from 1345 Car (Tzar)
    2. Knez - ok
    3. Vladika was used for feudal lords in medieval Serbia, so it can be used. But bishop was named vladika much later, so bishop can stay bishop, or episkop, arhiepiskop (archbishop), or patriarch (from 1345.)
    4. Vojvoda ok (it means duke)
    5. Grof and Baron aren't used in Serbian culture that much...

6. you could include prince or
    7. Vlasteličić (not so wealthy feudal lord)
    8. Velmoža 8extremly wealthy feudal lord)...

Zmaj od Noćaja's Avatar Miles

Quote Originally Posted by AnthoniusII View Post
    Only 3 more factions could have a Patriarch...
    1)Georgian
    2)Bulgarian
    3)Kievan

The Patriarch of Moskow was just a Metropolite(bishop)...
    Moscow got a Patriarch since the era of Peter the Great when he named the city "3rd Rome"....
    That is why now days the Patriarch of Moskow wants to be "a caliphe in the place of the Caliphe"...

Correction, Serbia had patriarch since 1345, when it became Tsardom.
    Wow, wow ,wow - Peter the great made sinod the main russian "organ" in church (sorry about my inability to use the correct words)..Until then Russia had Mitropolit until the 20th century...The 3rd Rome was just a political stuff he used to be more influental...In 1721. Peter the great canceled the russian patriarch (peter was schooled in western Europe, and was influenced by protestants). In 1917. Russia got back it's Patriarch. It was patriarch Tihon if I'm not mistaking...
    Last edited by Zmaj od Noćaja; October 02, 2008 at 03:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AnthoniusII View Post
    YES becouse after the slaughters of both muslim and orthodox poppulations of those cities by the crusaders the local orthodox Patriarchs were exiled!
    They both restored by the Muslim lords when the wars for the holly lands were ended...
    There still exist a latin Bishop and NOT latin patriarch in Jerusalem...
    I think there is a Patriarch, not a Bishop, in Venice.
    "Déu és beure bé, menjar fresc i llevar-se a les deu"
    (God is to drink well, to eat fresh and to wake up at ten)
    ------ from the Catalan "Inquisition Trials Archive"

Cèsar de Quart
    Europe 1200 Team Member

yes,Patriarch of Venice and the Patriarch of Aquilea,in Italians Alpes.

Hey billydilly, this minimod is awesome! I was wondering if you had it in mind to make some more changes: to have some titles be really valuable. I used to like the titles in the old MTW that gave you some different and interesting effects, like Duc de Normandie +2 command. Some titles did appear in history to give substantial (+3 or better?) amounts of dread, chivalry, command and piety (or impiety!). Also, some economic bonuses might have been inherent in certain titles? Anything in the works? Any research needed? Maybe it's because I am an old RPG gamer: I like my +3 Longsword(+6 vs. Lawful Evil) and 2 Greater Heals a day. LOL
    Last edited by jeanmaxime; December 07, 2008 at 04:02 PM.

Well actually I have made some new Orthodox and Latin Patriarch titles, and I have added several new ancillary images. There ARE already some titles that give something extra, like the Venice and Milan titles give extra trade. Jerusalem gives extra Piety and Command, Acre gives extra command and Mosul gives extra Dread and Command for muslim factions. There are others aswell.

Post a list if you want me to add more

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast