Thread: The crown of Leon - Spanish DAR

Default The crown of Leon - Spanish DAR

After being inspired by americas I am announcing to do a Spanish DAR(in GC). But theres a twist. I am going to use fraps to record my Campaign. I will be starting this after I finish DLV Americas as spain (pretty close apaches are in the process of getting prawned and then its me, mayans, rebels, and the other two colonies)

Favorite Goalies

Omar Nelson B.'s Avatar Senator

Default Re: The crown of Leon - Spanish DAR

Looking forward to this. Will you still be writing the story line or will you rely only on fraps?
    "Ours is a world of nuclear giants and ethical infants." Omar Bradley
    Pics

Well i was thinking that the recording would tell most of the story.... I suppose i could write a story with it if there is enough demand...

Favorite Goalies

grr aparently Fraps can only record 30 second videos.... so it will be pictures. But i am going to need to take them and go through the GC and write it before i publish it so this is officailay a WIP

Favorite Goalies

There's also guncam which has a two weeks free trial period in which you can record whatever. But then you must take a vacation and hurry up with the AAR .

Under the benevolent guidance of jimkatalanos

Marku's Avatar Domesticus

a spanish AAR should be fun

"It's not always possible to do what we want to do, but it's important to believe in something before you actually do it"