Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: [PItalica2] Help Wanted -- (Skills required)

Default Re: 2d and 3d Graphical Help Wanted

Quote Originally Posted by Fabricus View Post
    AWESOME!! I love this timeframe, and the map style, small map, lots of cities.
    You better say small EXTENSION of the map, cause the "map" is very huge

That's what I mean, geographically "small" not that a leisurely hike up and down Italy, a sail to Carthage from Epiros is what I would call -small- certianly farther than I have ever walked or sailed.
    Originally Posted by Tyer032392:
    "The problem about having troops killing soldiers is that if CA implemented that, than they will earn the ire of Jack Thompson, and that is something CA doesn't need. If anyone doesn't know who he is, google "Jack Thompson"."

jeje ok
    Signifer, do you know anything about VINKLER units?

Opifex

I've received no PMs from him, and no willingness to work with our guidelines.

"If ye love wealth greater than liberty,
    the tranquility of servitude greater than
    the animating contest for freedom, go
    home from us in peace. We seek not
    your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch
    down and lick the hand that feeds you,
    and may posterity forget that ye were
    our countrymen."
    -Samuel Adams

probably busy with RL

Default Re: 2d and 3d graphical Help Wanted

Hello everybody,

As i have a little more freetime, i will continue to work on my part of the job concerning Paeninsula Italica II, as you can know, 2D works, interface and graphical support.
    If some of you want to help me with this job, or contribute on the (re) start of the mod, i would be greatful if you can contact me. MP or other forms of communication.

Thank you for your future helps and supports, and see you around !

Skyn0s
    EBII fan appeal: The Europa Barbarorum II team [M2TW] is in dire need of YOUR HELP RIGHT NOW! - Dear modders, please get in touch HERE!

Default Re: Help Wanted -- (Skills required)

I make an update because i edited the first post, don't hesitate to post if you have some capacity that can interest us
    It will be a pleasure for me to answer your questions.

Skyn0s
    EBII fan appeal: The Europa Barbarorum II team [M2TW] is in dire need of YOUR HELP RIGHT NOW! - Dear modders, please get in touch HERE!

I'm italian, 29 years old, and I would be glad to help in everything you need with the 2d part of the work. I already had some experience in modding, helping the team of , in wich i took care of everything about the units of the tupi faction. I'm a fan of history, particollary of the classic age, I think I can give you a hand :-) Sorry for my english, i'm rusty with it.
    Last edited by Gertrudius; April 18, 2013 at 07:06 PM. Reason: triple post

PlayerOne's Avatar Senator

Default Re: [PItalica2] Help Wanted -- (Skills required)

Hello Jangomango, thank you for the interest.

Unfortunately at the moment it seems the team here, including me, are very quiet and very little progress is being made. If in the future there is a revival then i'm sure you will be on the list of modders.

P.S. your english is very good. A lot better than my Italian.

Quote Originally Posted by PlayerOne View Post
    Unfortunately at the moment it seems the team here, including me, are very quiet and very little progress is being made. If in the future there is a revival then i'm sure you will be on the list of modders.
    We spoke about it in MP, previously and he fully understand the situation Thanks to him.

@jangomango : Thank you to have post in that topic, and like PlayerOne said concerning your help and support to the mod, like other guys who contacted me in MP, i'll hold you informed, and if we can spoke of a "revival" or a continuation of the work who has been done so far, we'll contact you.

Skyn0s

Thank you for your kindness, and the answers
    It is a pity a project like this is in a quiet situation, maybe you don't know but it is widely appreciated, at least in Italy.
    I know some reenactors of the Roman and Gallic timeframe and they told me that the only med2 mod they play is this, becouse his philological.
    I think that with a little more push it can be a point of reference for this timeframe and all the med2 mod of the ancient era (until EBII will be released :-P ).
    But you will not get hurt by the release of Rome2, since the your timeframe is unique.
    I'm going to be insistent, but I say again that the potential of this mod is great and that it need only a little push to be completed :-)

I completly agree with you, and with some members like you who seems quite motivated it can be a really nice addition to the reenactors and people who loves this timeframe, even with EBII at his sides.

The mod is quiet because of the Real life of the members and the really small size of the team.
    It's a little difficult to find all the time necessary to see the project been finalized, but be assure that we will do, and it with your help and support it will be faster for sure ^^.

Skyn0s

Antiokhos Euergetes's Avatar Protector Domesticus

I hope you can all revive this and continue the development, even in its current stage it is a pleasure to play. And one I return to time and time again. I dont really like medieval campaigns so this is a breathe of fresh air

Yerevan's Avatar Campidoctor

I don't have any modding skills but if you 're looking for historical/geographic informations I can advise you AGEOD's game Birth of Rome, a wargame which focus on the same period as PItalica2.

Well, I still haven't test your mod so I hope I'm not out of topic. I'm downloading now.

* I suppose those characters were still around in 338 BC...
    Last edited by Yerevan; February 26, 2014 at 09:16 AM.
    " Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room! "

(I'm hungarian. My english is not so good. Sorry.)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345