Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: The Res Bellicae team and informations

Default Re: The Res Bellicae team and informations

Quote Originally Posted by jackwei View Post
    they look very nice indeed great and i am sure this will be very successful indeed. oh yes have you thought about using black praetorians to those in gladiator and other mods, which could be considered an elite unit that can be hired in Rome or call it the Imperial cohort with house rules to how many of them you can have to defend the Emperor and Rome.

maybe something like this?
    in the mod will be the cohortes praetoriae...they can be recruited only in Rome and will be an elite force!..with a script (only after the imperial reform),if the cities are unhappy, a rebels army full of pretorians near Rome with a rebel general family member will appear! and you must fight!!

this are the cohortes pretoriae

we will change the shield and maybe we will add the mantle

i hope you like
    Res Bellicae team member

jackwei's Avatar Primicerius

Quote Originally Posted by Tito Flavio View Post
    in the mod will be the cohortes praetoriae...they can be recruited only in Rome and will be an elite force!..with a script (only after the imperial reform),if the cities are unhappy, a rebels army full of pretorians near Rome with a rebel general family member will appear! and you must fight!!

this are the cohortes pretoriae

we will change the shield and maybe we will add the mantle

i hope you like
    lol you caught me off guard there and yeah they look amazing fantastic indeed this will be a great mod. This mod will be a nightmare lol an army of praetorians and if they have all gold chervons it will take elephant to take care of them lol.

anyway i am sure the Emperor will not tolerate this rebellion and if you have an army of praetorians available then they will be crushed lol

prehaps a cape would suit those praetorians too?

Quote Originally Posted by jackwei View Post
    lol you caught me off guard there and yeah they look amazing fantastic indeed this will be a great mod. This mod will be a nightmare lol an army of praetorians and if they have all gold chervons it will take elephant to take care of them lol.

anyway i am sure the Emperor will not tolerate this rebellion and if you have an army of praetorians available then they will be crushed lol

prehaps a cape would suit those praetorians too?
    yes dont worry!look at Costantinus!!

however yes,we will add a cape
    Res Bellicae team member

lol very well then and would annoying just say being on campaign in Britainnia with the emperor and that revolt happens oh well best make sure i have super-elite praetorians in Rome and ready to crush all revolts that occur in italy.

Will Spartacus be a tough challenge to deal with too?

ye spartacus will be though
    Rome:Total War:Res Bellicae Proud team leader

will Parthia be the strongest power in the east and will they be given alot of stacks at the start so they emerge victorious in the east, because in most mods except casus belli and maybe SPQR they get wiped out easily by either Egypt or Pontus, which is inaccurate.

what will the map look like?

No in our mod the eastern part of the mep will be parthian land-to-conquer.It's inevitable they get it cause selucid empire is huge and so undefendable.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaio Giulio Patrizio View Post
    No in our mod the eastern part of the mep will be parthian land-to-conquer.It's inevitable they get it cause selucid empire is huge and so undefendable.
    thats good since it would be great as the romans when you finally reach the assyria frontier you can be terrorized by the Parthians who keep on launching invasion into the eastern part of your roman empire!!

Will the German AI be good and attempt to keep on attacking italy and the frontier so their aim can be to capture all of italy? I hope those German axemen and berzerkers pack a punch to the legionaries.

prehaps you could put a script in later on in the game when you capture britainnia after a while an a few stacks of briton armies should emerge to show Iceni rebellion in 61AD. I really think Britainnia should be hard to capture.

Plus if you capture areas of Parthia when yours the romans the cities should be hard to hold and keep on revolting.

Maybe the Jersualem should have quite a few rebellions involved and be very hard to hold eachtime and Zealots keep on emerging and cause ur legions much trouble.

Blackshamrock.'s Avatar Campidoctor

So how long more of a wate.

new pretorians...

the upload of mod is at 90%... the download is disponibile at 11 circa hahahahahaha sorry for my english

Quote Originally Posted by Milite View Post
    new pretorians...

the upload of mod is at 90%... the download is disponibile at 11 circa hahahahahaha sorry for my english
    they look like some mean bodyguards of the Emperor indeed and i wouldn't want to mess with them indeed.

good work i am looking forward to this mod

Is in the released version the Persian Campaign included? Can we see a pic of that please?

yes it is.It's complete.But lack the graphic reskin matteucci(our skinner) is doing so some models may be the same of vanilla.
    here it is a pic(se the download)

Fingon NL's Avatar Centenarius

hm, will there be a mod switch version made available?

i don't think we will make that thing now...maybe after some days

Quote Originally Posted by Gaio Giulio Patrizio View Post
    i don't think we will make that thing now...maybe after some days
    It works well though

i was playing imperial campaign and activated the script and say far the campaign is very good and well indeed i like it good job
    one more thing i think u should try to get some of ferres unit cards for some of the units.

good music too and why does it sometimes in the mist of battle the screen go all weird and then comeback sometimes?

Kleomenis's Avatar Semisalis

i am waiting to try this mod

you haven't read the manual.It's the simulation of the general losing control of his units due to comunication problems between the units and him.It will prevent you to give orders for about 10 seconds and the frequency depends on how much your general is good.

there are many other new things so i advise you to read the manual.