Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: The Res Bellicae team and informations

Ephialtes The Dog's Avatar Vicarius
    Under your bed, in your closet, in your head!!!

Default Re: The Res Bellicae team and informations

Or you could do what RS did, convert it from BC to ab urbe condita. More info can be found on their forum.
    "So there I am, in Sri Lanka, formerly Ceylon, at about 3 o'clock in the morning, looking for one thousand brown M&Ms to fill a brandy glass, or Ozzy wouldn't go on stage that night. So, Jeff Beck pops his head 'round the door, and mentions there's a little sweets shop on the edge of town. So - we go. And - it's closed. So there's me, and Keith Moon, and David Crosby, breaking into that little sweets shop, eh. Well, instead of a guard dog, they've got this bloody great big Bengal tiger. I managed to take out the tiger with a can of mace, but the shopowner and his son... that's a different story altogether. I had to beat them to death with their own shoes. Nasty business, really. But, sure enough, I got the M&Ms, and Ozzy went on stage and did a great show."

-Del Preston

jackwei's Avatar Primicerius

wasn't there susposed to an event when you hold Rome, your very powerful and have enough support that you get this even saying your facton leader is granted imperator and it shows the picture with your leader on a chariot? isn't that susposed to happen in vanilla?

Anyway i am glad that your leader will get the trait imperator in this mod after all the hardwork you would have gone through expanded the empire and losing all those men and be rid of those old men in the senate once and for all.

Quote Originally Posted by jackwei View Post
    wasn't there susposed to an event when you hold Rome, your very powerful and have enough support that you get this even saying your facton leader is granted imperator and it shows the picture with your leader on a chariot? isn't that susposed to happen in vanilla?

Anyway i am glad that your leader will get the trait imperator in this mod after all the hardwork you would have gone through expanded the empire and losing all those men and be rid of those old men in the senate once and for all.
    i haven't understand:hmmm:
    Rome:Total War:Res Bellicae Proud team leader

Quote Originally Posted by Gaio Giulio Patrizio View Post
    i haven't understand:hmmm:
    When you have a very strong army in RTW, support of the people and hold Rome for a while or something isn't susposed to be an event that says your faction leader is imperator.?i am not talking about the victory one when your general is walking through the senate.

no there is no such event.At least i don't know it.It's why we have did it like this(with trait)

no there is no such event.At least i don't know it.It's why we have did it like this(with trait)
    strange though since it susposed to be an event when you have enough power according to the script, although it isn't a trait. evert faction who controls rome and has enough power can get this, however i dunno why it is one of the roman event pictures too.

Anyway i am looking to forward to your mod and i am sure it will do well?

Anymore crashes yet since the 66BC bug?

no nothing more.I think we'll release it in days

That is great and it seems like yet again rome has risen in a new form lol wish u the best for it and the struggle for control of Rome to rule the world as imperator shall begin.

Father Jack's Avatar expletive intended

Thats very good and encouraging words, so thankyou for making this mod and I look forward to seeing it
    Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo.

happy to hear this.

strange though since it susposed to be an event when you have enough power according to the script, although it isn't a trait. evert faction who controls rome and has enough power can get this, however i dunno why it is one of the roman event pictures too.

Anyway i am looking to forward to your mod and i am sure it will do well?

Anymore crashes yet since the 66BC bug?
    in Rome vanilla,when you have enough power and the support of the people you can broke the alliances and start the civil war with the other families and the Senate!!

is this?
    Res Bellicae team member

Quote Originally Posted by Tito Flavio View Post
    in Rome vanilla,when you have enough power and the support of the people you can broke the alliances and start the civil war with the other families and the Senate!!

is this?
    [IMG][/IMG]this one from message text
    faction_leader_imperator_body_roman
    faction_leader_imperator_body_barbarian
    faction_leader_imperator_body_carthaginian
    faction_leader_imperator_body_greek
    faction_leader_imperator_body_egyptian
    faction_leader_imperator_body_eastern

and this one too from the event_strings file in the tex folder

{faction_leader_imperator_body_roman} Our leader has gained enough military muscle, political clout and religious authority to be declared Imperator! This is a moment of supreme triumph!
    {faction_leader_imperator_body_barbarian} Our leader has been proclaimed 'Imperator' of the Roman world! Is it not strange that the Gods and Fate have brought this to pass?
    {faction_leader_imperator_body_carthaginian} Fate is truly whimsical. That one of our people should be declared 'Imperator' of what was the Roman world is a strange turn of fate indeed!
    {faction_leader_imperator_body_greek} Tyche smiles upon us, as our leader has been declared 'Imperator' of the Romans, a title that must stick in many a Roman throat when borne by an 'effete' Greek!
    {faction_leader_imperator_body_egyptian} The Gods have been strangely kind, and the Pharaoh can now add a new title to his crown: Imperator of the Roman World.
    {faction_leader_imperator_body_eastern} The Gods are whimsical, as our ruler has now been declared 'Imperator' of the Romans, another 'lesser' title to add to his many honours!
    {faction_richest_body_roman} Others must look on with envy at the wealth displayed by this people.
    {faction_richest_body_barbarian}
    Last edited by jackwei; February 21, 2008 at 05:46 PM.

[IMG][/IMG]this one from message text
    faction_leader_imperator_body_roman
    faction_leader_imperator_body_barbarian
    faction_leader_imperator_body_carthaginian
    faction_leader_imperator_body_greek
    faction_leader_imperator_body_egyptian
    faction_leader_imperator_body_eastern

and this one too from the event_strings file in the tex folder

{faction_leader_imperator_body_roman} Our leader has gained enough military muscle, political clout and religious authority to be declared Imperator! This is a moment of supreme triumph!
    {faction_leader_imperator_body_barbarian} Our leader has been proclaimed 'Imperator' of the Roman world! Is it not strange that the Gods and Fate have brought this to pass?
    {faction_leader_imperator_body_carthaginian} Fate is truly whimsical. That one of our people should be declared 'Imperator' of what was the Roman world is a strange turn of fate indeed!
    {faction_leader_imperator_body_greek} Tyche smiles upon us, as our leader has been declared 'Imperator' of the Romans, a title that must stick in many a Roman throat when borne by an 'effete' Greek!
    {faction_leader_imperator_body_egyptian} The Gods have been strangely kind, and the Pharaoh can now add a new title to his crown: Imperator of the Roman World.
    {faction_leader_imperator_body_eastern} The Gods are whimsical, as our ruler has now been declared 'Imperator' of the Romans, another 'lesser' title to add to his many honours!
    {faction_richest_body_roman} Others must look on with envy at the wealth displayed by this people.
    {faction_richest_body_barbarian}
    yes but this event not give you the trait "Imperator"...is only the message that you have reached a large power and you can march to rome
    Res Bellicae team member

yeah since there is another picture saying you can march on rome is when you get support of the people. It was a silly putting that event there and u didn't even get a trait for it or even when u captured Rome, which is absurd.

anyway i am very much looking forward to your modification indeed.

how long until release now?

which roman skins do u intend to use?

I am still very surprise except EB and Res Gestae that this will be one of the only mods you can get the imperator trait, since i expected others to have too nonetheless can't wait for this one and hope it lives up to Caesar!! lol

we will release it in 5-6 days

yeah since there is another picture saying you can march on rome is when you get support of the people. It was a silly putting that event there and u didn't even get a trait for it or even when u captured Rome, which is absurd.

anyway i am very much looking forward to your modification indeed.

how long until release now?

which roman skins do u intend to use?

I am still very surprise except EB and Res Gestae that this will be one of the only mods you can get the imperator trait, since i expected others to have too nonetheless can't wait for this one and hope it lives up to Caesar!! lol
    we will use the ferres romans!

however i've made a very nice (i hope!) video for the event "Imperator".....taked by the HBO tv series "Rome"
    Res Bellicae team member

we will use the ferres romans!

however i've made a very nice (i hope!) video for the event "Imperator".....taked by the HBO tv series "Rome"
    have u thought about adding an Vexillarius signifer who carried the Vexillum with the roman legions as well basically a standard bearer that says SPQR or Legio X like what they have in SPQR and Roma surrectum etc.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vexillarius

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vexillum
    Last edited by jackwei; February 23, 2008 at 11:07 AM.

have u thought about adding an Vexillarius signifer who carried the Vexillum with the roman legions as well basically a standard bearer that says SPQR or Legio X like what they have in SPQR and Roma surrectum etc.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vexillarius

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vexillum

I hope you like!!
    Res Bellicae team member

I hope you like!!
    they look very nice indeed great and i am sure this will be very successful indeed. oh yes have you thought about using black praetorians to those in gladiator and other mods, which could be considered an elite unit that can be hired in Rome or call it the Imperial cohort with house rules to how many of them you can have to defend the Emperor and Rome.

maybe something like this?

Blackshamrock.'s Avatar Campidoctor

Nice pics. I'm Looking forward to playing the Mod when It comes out.