Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Suggestions for Future

Jingles's Avatar Praefectus

Default Re: RM2 Suggestions for Future

mmm, that's a shame.... we really ought to have a faction in Northern Italy. But never mind. that's what post-release mini-mods are for, eh?

AnthoniusII's Avatar Μέγαc Δομέστικοc

Facts run...CBUR's Komnenean Armies are out and expecting the moding teams that want to add that roster to their mods...
    To mod leaders...Post here!
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=190128
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.
    Despite the mod is dead does not mean that anyone can use its material
    read this to avoid misunderstandings.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

First of all, I would like to say that RM team did a fantastic job on creating a medieval mod on RTW. I am running RM2 on Alex.exe while typing these words. Thanks for all!

Here are some suggestions:
    1. You might consider making soundmod thread sticky. Soundmod did improve gaming experience a lot.
    2. Would you like to lower the bowman's missile attack ability? In my humble opinion, I think 30 is too powerful and 20 would be better.
    3. Please keep the American Native Tribe and let us play them. Maybe let native Americans could sail to Europe to fight against Europeans? :hmmm:

Anyway, it's my first post to say something else. I registered here to say: thank you.

Lord Of The Knights's Avatar Rome Medieval ******

Glad to here that,i hope you enjoy

the hitpoint is 2 for all units,so 30 means 15.
    We will keep the Native americans.

I hope you enjoy

Thanks, I never expect to see your reply so fast. Cool.

The last thing:
    How about increase the morale of every units? The war would last longer and be more bloody. I wouldn't get The Eagle so easily.

Jabbawockeez's Avatar Libertus

please add blood mod that would be great and more knights i love knights and rifles to

Add Rep if you like my Sig

Jingles's Avatar Praefectus

Blood mod only works for Medieval 2. And we will be adding more knights in RM3.

Jabbawockeez's Avatar Libertus

yes more knights i read it here that blood mod can be used

Add Rep if you like my Sig

Well since this is a suggestions thread I was wondering if you guys are planning on redoing the voices on the mod? Like for the opening "heroic speech" making be like "We will win this battle in the name of God!" or something the Christians would say .

If your not planning on doing it then I suggest it . It adds a better sense of realism.

Indefinitely Banned

its already planned i think its posted here by LOTK

I think you should change the factions that are in each era, the worst is the Mongols in 1024 (if i remember correctly), they didn't come for 200 more years! There should also be more rebels in the area between the abbasids and Khwarezm, to show the last remnants of the seljuks because the abbasids start with too much land in persia. Also please more unique units

It's not possible to have different factions in each campaign,but we can change the starting positions and some of their names,so you can consider the mongols in the early campaign Kipchaks.
    RM3 (next version) will contain many unique units for all factions,new huge campaign map,new factions,no abbasids

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Of The Knights View Post
    It's not possible to have different factions in each campaign,but we can change the starting positions and some of their names,so you can consider the mongols in the early campaign Kipchaks.
    RM3 (next version) will contain many unique units for all factions,new huge campaign map,new factions,no abbasids
    in that case khwarezm should be further north, other than that the mod seemed great!

GreatOne's Avatar Ordinarius

How about making cavalry trample troops, i mean they realistically could, especially medieval heavies.......

Is it possible to add Venice into RM3?

No,we don't have free factions slots.

A version of force diplomacy would be nice. In the old days I didn't care, but after playing MTW2 (in which diplomacy is not perfect, but still is a lot more consistent than that of RTW) I cannot stand the stupid stubbornness of the AI, refusing to ceasefire when it's down to one town with three peasants waiting to be slaughtered...

More triggered events wouldn't hurt.

Congratulations, the mod rocks

You guys could add at least 3 reforms, To represent warfare evolution throught the centuries. Also, remember to give heavy cavalry less speed and more charge.

Also, you guys should really make the game for BI, the buildings and the religion system would be very useful.

And Please bring Venice back.

Now a more personal opinion: Forget about american expansion, focus the campaign in the old world and add as many territories there as possible.

It would also be cooler and more realistic if you guys could add more factions and more territories in spain, but, I wont hope for that.

EDIT: almost forgot! give all cavalry the option to change from polearm to handweapon, make four turns for each year as it is in eb and you MUST also use their pike animation.
    Last edited by Tankai; September 27, 2008 at 08:39 AM.

Replace Milan with Venice if you have no free faction slots. Having Milan as an independent entity and Venice as part of the HRE is absurd. Venice wasn't part of the HRE.

At the very least, make Venice a rebel city, rather than a HRE city

Ironic Honesty's Avatar Libertus

get intouch with the guys who did soundmod-revolutions for invasio barbarorum! darth mod's blood would be sweet too. also new buildings and discriptions to add to the feel. but above all, soundmod!

edit: you guys already have a soundmod. my bad. just got it. awesome
    Last edited by Ironic Honesty; October 09, 2008 at 01:00 PM.