Page 24 of 38 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122232425262728293031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: General Discussion & Comments

inzaghi4ever's Avatar Libertus

Default Re: General Discussion

What's the current state of the mod? Can you developers please give us a percentage of completion, so to speak?

I'm pretty sure they still have a lot to go, but I seem to remember Julianus Heraclius the project lead said he wanted to try to release an early build for us to try this summer. I could be wrong.

IB:Restitutor Orbis Signature courtesy of Joar.

julianus heraclius's Avatar The Philosopher King

To be honest, things are going slow at the moment due to RL issues with team members and my current focus on SAI-Alex, but rest assured it will happen, but I cannot give a release date at present.

inzaghi4ever's Avatar Libertus

Quote Originally Posted by julianus heraclius View Post
    To be honest, things are going slow at the moment due to RL issues with team members and my current focus on SAI-Alex, but rest assured it will happen, but I cannot give a release date at present.
    Since you mentioned it, how is the SAI-Alex project going? Is there a chance to see it released in 2015? Thank you for all this info, I know it's not a pleasure to be constantly asked about the current status of a mod, not to mention the release date!
    Last edited by inzaghi4ever; May 27, 2015 at 05:05 AM.

Hei guys i have a bit of idea in my mind, can we apply weariness system like in Attila : Total war to IB : RO or maybe weariness script example is here : if you are lost your important/capital city there is penalty morale to your army,but if you successfully defend city X for Y turn or successfully repel horde for X turn, your army got bonus morale and maybe little cash (sorry for my bad English)
    My name is John, Tribune of Legio Ripenses IX Tertiae Italica and loyal servant to the computer generated Emperor, Julianus Flavius Augustus "The Apostles". And I will have my vengeance again The Quadi tribes, barbarian scums who decimated half of my legio in Mediolanum City Siege almost a year ago and Gratianus Flavius "The Traitor", the former Caesar who convince a half of precious my legio to his petty scheme rebellion just 3 months ago in this save game or the next
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    IB:Restitutor Orbis Signature courtesy of Joar

demagogos nicator's Avatar Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by Johnadiw26 View Post
    Hei guys i have a bit of idea in my mind, can we apply weariness system like in Attila : Total war to IB : RO or maybe weariness script example is here : if you are lost your important/capital city there is penalty morale to your army,but if you successfully defend city X for Y turn or successfully repel horde for X turn, your army got bonus morale and maybe little cash (sorry for my bad English)
    Not sure if moral penalty is possible but in RTR VII and Norman conquest there are public order penalties coded in the game for the faction loosing its historical capital.

Quote Originally Posted by demagogos nicator View Post
    Not sure if moral penalty is possible but in RTR VII and Norman conquest there are public order penalties coded in the game for the faction loosing its historical capital.
    @demagogos nicator : thank you for replying my suggestion, public order penalties coded in game, sure that's brilliant idea. Hopefully dev team can give feedback about this idea.
    My name is John, Tribune of Legio Ripenses IX Tertiae Italica and loyal servant to the computer generated Emperor, Julianus Flavius Augustus "The Apostles". And I will have my vengeance again The Quadi tribes, barbarian scums who decimated half of my legio in Mediolanum City Siege almost a year ago and Gratianus Flavius "The Traitor", the former Caesar who convince a half of precious my legio to his petty scheme rebellion just 3 months ago in this save game or the next
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We take all constructive feedback under consideration, but before we make any public announcement, we need to discuss it first.

Quote Originally Posted by Joar View Post
    We take all constructive feedback under consideration, but before we make any public announcement, we need to discuss it first.
    Thank you for considering this idea and i am satisfied with your answer Joar. Do what you must to do and keep a good work
    Cheers!

Any news?

Quote Originally Posted by Memnon the Rhodian View Post
    Any news?
    So, two previews within about a month doesn't count as "news"..?

Quote Originally Posted by Joar View Post
    So, two previews within about a month doesn't count as "news"..?
    It sure does! Those are the Roman & goth previews correct?

Quote Originally Posted by Alex647 View Post
    It sure does! Those are the Roman & goth previews correct?
    No, I was actually referring to the two previous previews...

Diocle's Avatar Comes Limitis

Quote Originally Posted by Joar
    .. previous previews...
    Norse alliterative epic poetry!

I'm waiting!!!

Civis

Any mod news?

The mod is still progressing though slowly due to RL. But I have imported the new map and am now including the starting positions for factions. We are also planning another preview.

I still have high hopes for this one.
    One of the few to still have his first avatar in place here on TWC.
    I sometimes miss this place you know. This is where my journey began.

Quote Originally Posted by webMaster412160 View Post
    I still have high hopes for this one.
    And you should.

I would like to help / donate to a paypal if possible for this project