Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 132829303132333435363738

Thread: General Discussion & Comments

Default Re: General Discussion & Comments

Quote Originally Posted by julianus heraclius View Post
    As far as the final RO release is concerned, I am still waiting for Joar to finish his textures but I'm afraid he has been caught up in RL stuff. In the meantime I am nearing a BETA version of the 311AD campaign for the Imperium Constantini mod.
    wow ! i want to be a tester of Imperium Constantini mod

Fresco's Avatar Semisalis

As far as the final RO release is concerned, I am still waiting for Joar to finish his textures but I'm afraid he has been caught up in RL stuff. In the meantime I am nearing a BETA version of the 311AD campaign for the Imperium Constantini mod.
    I can't wait!!! if you need a tester,I'm available!
    CAMPIONI del MONDO!!!!!

Awesome news!!!
    Fall of the Republic & Rise of the Empire: https://www.twcenter.net/forums/show...FRRE-mod-links

Quote Originally Posted by Fresco View Post
    I can't wait!!! if you need a tester,I'm available!
    Idem. But, with limited time and "intel capacity"( basic user here)

EDIT: on Restitutor Orbis. I've noticed that finding the right AoR for some units (eg: some pictures of legionary units are very similar) is difficult. Maybe adding in the descr_unit the right AoR? [maybe it's already there somewhere and I didn't find it?]
    Last edited by Arminius92; August 13, 2022 at 08:30 AM. Reason: add comment
    IB:Restitutor Orbis Signature courtesy of Joar

When playing palmyra i noticed there is no land bridges from anatolia to Thracia is there a way to make land bridges or will use consider doing it in the future as i want to fight aurelian and make it more difficult plus its historical to have a land bridge there very easy to cross

julianus heraclius's Avatar The Philosopher King

Quote Originally Posted by Phillip V View Post
    When playing palmyra i noticed there is no land bridges from anatolia to Thracia is there a way to make land bridges or will use consider doing it in the future as i want to fight aurelian and make it more difficult plus its historical to have a land bridge there very easy to cross
    You may need to build a fleet I'm afraid.

Dies Natalis Solis Invicti is upon us. Any news from Joar? How's the old northman doing?

julianus heraclius's Avatar The Philosopher King

Quote Originally Posted by _TotalWar_ View Post
    Dies Natalis Solis Invicti is upon us. Any news from Joar? How's the old northman doing?
    I'm afraid not. I know he has not been too well of late, but no news.

I'm afraid not. I know he has not been too well of late, but no news.
    Really sad to hear that, I hope he sorts all the negative stuff out. It's always a pleasure to see the forum's old veterans around, but of course time goes on and life takes its toll...
    I wish you all a happy Holiday season and may 2023 bring peace, joy, friendship and prosperity.

Can't see my old comments (glitch of twcenter?) so I'll post here (maybe already written)
    Only cons I have with the RO(Aurelian 270): the (not so)different ui of legions and auxiliary make hard to guess where is their retraining center. Is it possible to write in the unit_descr their AoR (area of Recruitment)?
    IB:Restitutor Orbis Signature courtesy of Joar

hey, i would like to ask if i have to install the full script from the optional files when playing the default 270 campaign.