Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Machiavello 5.0

Default Re: Machiavello 5.0

Hi all
    sorry for the long absence.
    As in the last months I made a lot of changes to the mod, the translation has become very incomplete. I think we should restart it at all... But at this stage, this work is enormous.
    However, I released the 7.0 version in italian. If italian users won't encounter bugs or crashes, I'll open a new thread here also.

I look forward to a translation--I've played the game as far as I can understand it and the features look great, I just can't read them.
    Son of PW

@housekeeper

yesterday i have my first battle with 5.0. 180 pavese crossbowmen shot all arrows on 21 bodyguards - but kills no one i think that is a mistake! i shot a screen for you - i hope it can help by the problem.

its a nice mod, i think- must download 7.0

Quote Originally Posted by The Housekeeper View Post
    Hi all
    sorry for the long absence.
    As in the last months I made a lot of changes to the mod, the translation has become very incomplete. I think we should restart it at all... But at this stage, this work is enormous.
    However, I released the 7.0 version in italian. If italian users won't encounter bugs or crashes, I'll open a new thread here also.
    ho provato 7.0 e devo dire che è probabilmente il migliore mod per m2tw, almeno per me

DrIstvaan's Avatar Artifex

Please, stick with English here, or at least make a translation of what you have to say as well.
    BTW, Mediteran said: "I've tried 7.0 and I must say that it's probably the best mod for M2TW, at least for me ".

You may want to take a look at my small mod, Like Orange in Black Chocolate.
    Under the patronage of Silver Guard

ComnenusTheOne's Avatar Primicerius

In Machiavello, you have forts on the campaign map, with city models.....now, the AI doesnt seem to target them at all. As if they dont exist.

PedroL's Avatar Citizen

Where can i find 7.0 version in italian?
    Vencerei não só estes adversários mas quantos a meu Rei forem contrários

MEMBER OF THE IMPERIAL HOUSE OF HADER
    UNDER THE PATRONAGE OF y2day

Quote Originally Posted by ComnenusTheOne View Post
    In Machiavello, you have forts on the campaign map, with city models.....now, the AI doesnt seem to target them at all. As if they dont exist.

actually, in my game they do target them... but im playing 7.0 maybe thats why

not in my game the ai goes after forts all the time!

hi.@housekeeper
    are the 7.0 map includ the east asia, ex:china,japan???

Here you can download 7.0 version (italian): http://freeforumzone.leonardo.it/dis...px?idd=8264184
    I'll open a new thread for Mach7 when I'll release the 7.1 patch

Mach7 is based on the european map, Spicciolati (beta version) has a huge italian map, while Mercator (no release yet) has a huge whole world map.

can i ask when will be the Mercator release??

What about english version Housekeeper?

Horatio's Avatar Civis

I'm looking forward to the world map!
    Last edited by Horatio; February 08, 2009 at 06:57 AM.

Is it possible we could have this FAQ translated into english when you release the next beta over here?
    http://freeforumzone.leonardo.it/dis...px?idd=8264184

what about the italian provincial campaign? is it out?

Here is the link for the Italian Campaign (Beta) : http://freeforumzone.leonardo.it/dis...px?idd=8297645

so far so good with 7.0, it seems more stable than 6

What i want to know Housekeeper, is can i place the Mach Italian Campaign in the same Med2 folder, under a different name than the Normal Mach 7 folder? will it work?
    Last edited by Supernaut2k; February 27, 2009 at 04:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Supernaut2k View Post
    Here is the link for the Italian Campaign (Beta) : http://freeforumzone.leonardo.it/dis...px?idd=8297645

so far so good with 7.0, it seems more stable than 6

What i want to know Housekeeper, is can i place the Mach Italian Campaign in the same Med2 folder, under a different name than the Normal Mach 7 folder? will it work?

no at this stage, but if you wait 2-3 weeks I'll release a new bigpack containing mach7 + spicciolati + mercator (beta), all running in the same m2tw copy
    Naturally all in italian language, sorry

no at this stage, but if you wait 2-3 weeks I'll release a new bigpack containing mach7 + spicciolati + mercator (beta), all running in the same m2tw copy

No problem, it doesn't really bother me.

How about giving some more love to the genoese and giving them a nice unique melee infantry unit other than the crossbowmen? They're roster seems quite boring compared to the venetians and new florentines one.

Supernaut2k thanks for the link

i tried the spicciolati d' italia campaign and i must say when it is finished its going to be the best m2tw campaign for me! i dont know the italian coast so well, but you did the croatian coast perfectly, even the two mountains near my city, and the islands, its amazing, this is now my favorite map you even put my city in, but the flag should be like this (Fiume - http://img61.imageshack.us/img61/695...1131566606.png, http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-...13155_6235.jpg)

cant wait until the mod is fully finished

a suggestion, maybe for croatian faction, you could make a mix of croatian, italian and hungarian names for agents. maybe based on where you recruit them, for example if in fiume the agent could also have an italian name, or in veglia. if in zagabria, sisak and those other cities then italian shouldnt be an option. if its possible to make it based on cities, if not, its still amazing

EDIT: or now that i play a bit, maybe you already did it?

+ rep
    Last edited by Mediteran; March 02, 2009 at 04:07 AM.