Page 93 of 103 FirstFirst ... 43688384858687888990919293949596979899100101102 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,860 of 2044

Thread: What games are you currently playing?

eXistenZ's Avatar Praeses

Default Re: What games are you currently playing?

Rainbow Six Vegas 2. SP story mode, cause online has stopped working for me after my first two terrorit hunt online games...

Mhaedros's Avatar Brave Heart Tegan
    Content Emeritus

Blog Entries

I'm on the last stretch of both Shadowrun Hong Kong (great if you like Shadowrun) and Witcher 3, just need to push myself to finish them. Also been dabbling in the Swindle, becoming better with every playthrough though I've not managed to beat the final level yet. Also played some Shadow of Mordor again, it's kind of a podcast game for me cos the story is so rubbish I can just enjoy the gameplay without needing to focus on what the characters are up to Also started Mad Max, which I feel is better than many of the reviews have given it credit for, though I'm only about 4 hours in so I'm far from having made my mind up yet.
    Under the patronage of Finlander. Once patron to someone, no longer.
    Content's well good, innit.

The quintessential v1.13 mod for Jagged Alliance 2, one of the best (if not THE best) tactical turn-based strategy games ever. I might even consider doing a review of it.

Kilo's Avatar Semisalis

Battlefield 4, Arma3

Kahvipannu's Avatar Bring me Solo & wookie

Quote Originally Posted by Maximinus Thrax View Post
    The quintessential v1.13 mod for Jagged Alliance 2, one of the best (if not THE best) tactical turn-based strategy games ever. I might even consider doing a review of it.
    True words.

It's funny how this has been re-made few times, but they just try to fix something that isn't broken, and never get to the same level.

Personally I'm still playing MGS V, loving that game.

Also tryed out Supernova, moba that is currently in closed-beta. It has very nice sci-fi theme, and quite unique, I say loosely rts-elements, where you build your own creeps. Quite fun, will give it a bit more testing to see where it is going.

TheDarkKnight's Avatar Compliance will be rewarded
    took an arrow to the knee Content Emeritus spy of the council

Blog Entries

I finished both Arkham City and Arkham Origins this weekend.

The upcoming two weeks I'm gonna try to beat Arkham Knight, episodes 4 and 5 of Game of Thrones, and Assassin's Creed Chronicles: China. Hopefully all in time for AC Syndicate.
    Things I trust more than American conservatives:

Drinks from Bill Cosby, Flint Michigan tap water, Plane rides from Al Qaeda, Anything on the menu at Chipotle, Medical procedures from Mengele

eXistenZ's Avatar Praeses

I started on Just cause 2.

That game is so full of outright retarded game mechanics that it has already won the worst game of the decade in my list. Never buying a square enix game again, im too scarred by how awfully designed this is. Fast traval that takes two minutes, no ammo buying, stupid fighting aka jumping around dodging, because there is no cover, poor controls for vehicles, and outright awful control for planes,.... and then I even havent mentioned half of what's wrong with this absolute terrible piece of malware that loads even slower than games of 2014 that are tripple its size....
    Last edited by eXistenZ; October 12, 2015 at 02:27 PM.

TheDarkKnight's Avatar Compliance will be rewarded
    took an arrow to the knee Content Emeritus spy of the council

Blog Entries

Working on Arkham Knight this weekend. Then AC Chronicles on Tuesday-Thursday, just in time for the midnight launch of Syndicate.
    Things I trust more than American conservatives:

Drinks from Bill Cosby, Flint Michigan tap water, Plane rides from Al Qaeda, Anything on the menu at Chipotle, Medical procedures from Mengele

Quote Originally Posted by Gen. Chris View Post
    launch of Syndicate.

Syndicate? Like a real one?

Oh nvm, I'm a dumb dumb I was trying to find info about new Syndicate so hard, but ofcourse it ment new Assassins Creed. Haven't followed that game at all, hopefully it will be good.
    Last edited by Kahvipannu; October 17, 2015 at 03:07 AM.

Mhaedros's Avatar Brave Heart Tegan
    Content Emeritus

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kahvipannu View Post
    Syndicate? Like a real one?
    They call him Don Chrisleone
    Under the patronage of Finlander. Once patron to someone, no longer.
    Content's well good, innit.

Tryed out Rebel Galaxy, after few hours testing, it is actually pretty cool. Best way to describe it based on my first impressions, would be mix of TV-serie Firefly, and Sidmeiers Pirates, I think. Highly recommend checking it out if that sounds something you might be interested.

Also downloaded WH Vermintide, since majority seems to be liking that game, and I like Warhammer, but haven't tested it out yet. Hopefully it is good, looks promissing.

EDIT:
    Well, it indeed is WH L4D, and pretty damn amazing one, loving that game so far.
    Last edited by Kahvipannu; October 27, 2015 at 12:41 PM.

T&D's Avatar Vicarius

Smite, Duel of Champions recently- if you know some good mmo games(exept arena and wot, war thunder) just let me know.

veljus's Avatar Miles

recently being playing il2 1946, RO2 and race 07. Have been looking for new games to try on steam but pretty much nothing interesting enough has come up at sales. Probably pass this sale completely and look forward for xmas sales.
    "They took my fries. I took their lives."

StarSector 0.7a - the most comprehensive tactical space strategy game of this decade (at least), with detailed ship / fleet outfitting & management, open world trading and epic fleet battles, faction politics, recruitable and level-able AI captains, realistic command and control system where you directly control your flagship and give orders to others.... I could go on but this is not the right place for that.

Also finished Witcher 3 Heart of Stone. Next on my backlog is Wasteland 2 and revisit Nobunaga's Ambition.

X3 Albion Prelude with no mods just the official bonus pack

Witcher 3. Finally got a dx11 card so only now i got to play it. Did a rushed playthrough cause i was desperate to see how the story was developing Now a second one... taking my time and then i'll do HEarts of Stone too.
    Then, as throngs of his enemies bore down upon him and one of his followers said, "They are making at thee, O King," "Who else, pray," said Antigonus, "should be their mark? But Demetrius will come to my aid." This was his hope to the last, and to the last he kept watching eagerly for his son; then a whole cloud of javelins were let fly at him and he fell.

-Plutarch, life of Demetrius.

Arche Aiakidae-Epeiros EB2 AAR

Dragon Age: Origins

It's held up better than Dragon Age II. More replayable as well.
    FREE THE NIPPLE!!!

♔atthias♔'s Avatar dutch speaking
    Citizen

playing fanatically a MTW2 mod only for the most time and tried a little bit of lego jurassic park good lego game again
    Rise of Mordor 3D Modelers Wanted
    Total War - Rise of Mordor
    Are you a 3D Environment and Character artist, or a Character Animator?

If yes, then the Rise of Mordor team linked above is looking for you!
    Massive Overhaul Submod Units!
    D you want some units back in MOS 1.7? Install this mod http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...n-1-1-RELEASED
    It adds back units who were deleted from the campaign in MOS 1.7, namely the Winged Swordsmen, the Citadel Guard Archers and the Gondor Dismounted Bodyguard.

Under the proud patronage of
    Frunk of the house of Siblesz

Dracula's Avatar Praefectus

Quote Originally Posted by atthias View Post
    playing fanatically a MTW2 mod only for the most time and tried a little bit of lego jurassic park good lego game again

Fanatically Which one ?
    Last edited by Dracula; February 02, 2016 at 07:35 PM.

I've recently bought a PS4 with Witcher 3, Bloodborn, Thief, Dragon Age Inquisition, Shadow of Mordor, and Farcry 4. Anyways I am not the type of person that plays multiple games at a the same time (especially if it's a story based game because it ruins my gaming experience when I don't focus on one story)

so right now I am mostly playing...

Mount and Blade: Warband (multiplayer)
    Total War: Attila
    Age of Empires 3
    Dragon Age: Inquisition