Page 91 of 103 FirstFirst ... 416681828384858687888990919293949596979899100101 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,820 of 2044

Thread: What games are you currently playing?

Default Re: What games are you currently playing?

Wargame Red Dragon, got stuck with it for months, multiplayer is really interesting.

Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave.
    -Constantin Brancusi

Whenever I reach a PS3 I'l always start Demon's Souls.

IlluminatiRex's Avatar Are you on the square?
    Citizen

Blog Entries

GTA V on PC.
    I am the author of the "Weaker Towers" and "Officers Of" series of mods for Total War: Warhammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Holmes
    One of the problems with trying to write about the First World War is that most people have already read Wilfred Owen and Siegfried Sassoon, Pat Barker and Sebastian Faulks before you get to them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackie Fisher
    Can the Army win the war before the Navy loses it?

Dracula's Avatar Praefectus

Quote Originally Posted by The Despondent Mind View Post
    Whenever I reach a PS3 I'l always start Demon's Souls.
    What for a game may that be ?!

eXistenZ's Avatar Praeses

finished AC Unity and FC4 100% (99.9 actually). Yeti DLC wasnt bad. Completed AC Rogue, great game, maybe a bit short for the price.

So a bit in between games atm, since I'm bored of Rome 2 after 3-4 campaigns in quick succesion. Fooling around a bit with Blacklist, but its difficult to find co-op partners. Anno 1404 a bit sometimes.

Might try Imperial Glory while waiting for Attila and EU4 dlc to go down in price

Kahvipannu's Avatar Bring me Solo & wookie

Not much time to play currently

Jumping between Heroes of the Storm, Hearthstone, and Warthunder, doing dailies couple times a week. Started playing Stardrive 2, not a fan of all of the changes they made to it compared to the original, but it is pretty damn good spiritual successor to MOO2.

Abit late to this but World of Tanks.

Currently:

Dragon Age Inquisition (second playthrough)
    Alien Isolation
    Sly 1
    Common sense removed due being Disruptive.

Dracula's Avatar Praefectus

Quote Originally Posted by Ataegina View Post
    Alien Isolation
    Is this game worth it, I mean action enough orientated ? I started it but there's to find some lamps, tools etc, a bit dumb for such a genre. How's it further ?

Mhaedros's Avatar Brave Heart Tegan
    Content Emeritus

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dracula View Post
    Is this game worth it, I mean action enough orientated ? I started it but there's to find some lamps, tools etc, a bit dumb for such a genre. How's it further ?
    Action enough? If you ask whether it's an Aliens game, then no, it's not. It's an Alien game. Guns are slow and ineffective, the Alien is essentially immune to your bullets and really it's a stealth game more than anything else. And it's fantastic, read my review in the Gamer's Gazette
    Under the patronage of Finlander. Once patron to someone, no longer.
    Content's well good, innit.

Yerevan's Avatar Campidoctor

Yes, it's an incredible game. And there's enough action, not at an hysterical pace, but each encounter matters and brings danger. Its not only about the alien, thare are other people to shoot. Weapons are scarce, you have to improvise and be creative. But the main success is the environment : the station is an amazing place to visit and the sound design brings it to life. How many times did I stop right next to a window and watched at the station slowly orbiting around the red giant (as long as I didn't have an alien breathing in my neck).
    " Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room! "

Bloodborne, Dragon Age Inquisition, Witcher II trying to catch up story, and get ready for third one

No this isnt a action game, far from. I would fairly describe as survival stealth yes you've to find the materials and stuff, its a survival game...... you aren't a soldier and you're clueless daughter that gets caught in a messy situation, you're growing up on the steps of your mother (amanda). Its a fair game if you play by the rules, if you don't...... you'll die ALOT!!! This is a slow and methodical game...... always plan ahead and backup exit just in case.... and since the Alien AI isn't on rails and it acts randomly, you can't rely too much on the same trick over and over....

Action is your worst enemy, Noises and lack of patience...... also for new players i would say NEVER BUT NEVER RUN, DON'T EVER USE YOUR GUNS (pistol, shotgun,etc) except for 1-2 chapters where the alien isn't really around, for humans, sneak and smack with the wrench..... it makes some noise but the risk is smaller.... Later you've flamethrower but.....don't think you're rambo or you're safe, you just buy some 10seconds before the alien gets pissed off and goes on the hunt and..... ammo is scarce...... ALSO avoid hiding in closets.....because it makes noise at opening and getting out and being at the same height as the alien.....is a no-no..... always choose under desks/tables...... trust me......

Going to start playing Witcher this weekened, so I can be ready for the new one. But before that I've been playing CK2,CoD World at War & M&B NW as usual.

Big War Bird's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae

About half way through Witcher 1. I wasn't a big fan of Witcher 1 or 2 when they came out, I didn't like the restrictiveness of its chapter based game play, I always thought it needed to be an open world. Thankfully Witcher 3 is open world and I am completely stoked for that game. So I am grinding through W1 right now.
    As a teenager, I was taken to various houses and flats above takeaways in the north of England, to be beaten, tortured and raped over 100 times. I was called a “white slag” and “white ****” as they beat me.

-Ella Hill

eXistenZ's Avatar Praeses

Started again with Endless Legend, now with Guardians expansion.

TheBlackWinds's Avatar Foederatus

Age of EMpries 2, Atilla and, if you count browser games, that Agar blob game. It's basically EU4 lite anyways, all you do is blob

Mainly Rome 2 and WoT. But today I got Civ Beyond Earth which is a lot better than I thought it would be. I'm not remotely interested in Civ5 and have no need to play it as I have Civ3 and Civ4.

Arian's Avatar Civis

Grand Theft Auto V
    Battlefield 3 Online

Witcher 3
    GTA V Online