Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 21718192021222324252627

Thread: Faction - Kingdom of Hungary

Default Re: Faction - Kingdom of Hungary

Not 100% historical, but since I played an 1345 Hungarian campaign, I noticed that all the feudal court buildings were missing for Hungary, I had to build ALL of them to make sure that the next ruler will be able to get the King-tier ancillary. I'd like to suggest that you script all the level 1 feudal buildings for Hungary and the Croatian settlements, the system of the ispán was well-established and functioning in the timeline of the late campaign

Wallachian's Avatar Citizen

Yeah but that takes away from the gameplay. We want the players to go through the whole lifecycle of building things. Technically most factions should have these already built but that is no fun. But just imagine that these feudal court buildings are on top of the existing feudal system, they don't represent the basic level of feudalism but rather an additional tier. So not having feudal estate level 1 doesn't mean there is no well established functioning system. That system is represented by the basic Hungarian admin building.

Quote Originally Posted by Brezkimra View Post
    Ok. I tried to determine correct spawn dates for the existing characters as well. After the 1450s no new famous rebel leader, just the previous ones.

From 1448: Jan Jiskra and Jan Talafus – about 38y old in 1448, bohemian nobleman, Jan Jiskra's brother-in-law and first officer, castellan of Kassa

In 1450 Peter Kollar – bohemian, castellan of Sasko and Revistye.

In 1452 Peter Komorowski and Miklos Komorowski – polish noble brothers, castellans

In 1454 Matyas Knyezics – nobleman, Jan Jiskra's courtier, castellan of Saros

In 1456 Petr Axamit

In 1458 Marton Valgata – bohemian, castellan of Ujvar

In 1466 Jan Svehla (At the beginning of 1466, he attacked Pozsony county with his army of Moravian and Austrian "brothers".)
    Great thank you. We will have to stretch some of them out. Because we can't have them too close to each other. For example, we can't have both Komorowski brothers appearing in the same year. So some of the characters we will push up to the 1460s and 1470s.

Quote Originally Posted by Wallachian View Post
    Great thank you. We will have to stretch some of them out. Because we can't have them too close to each other. For example, we can't have both Komorowski brothers appearing in the same year. So some of the characters we will push up to the 1460s and 1470s.
    Today I found older notes of mine about the internal wars, and I can share some more informations.
    In 1464, under the leadership of Jan Talafus and Jan Svehla, new robber armies rally in the eastern part of Upper Hungary.
    In 1473, Polish bandits arrived in Upper Hungary led by the Polish Piotr Komorowski. I think he is the same as Peter (Peter in Hungarian, Piotr in polish), the brother of Miklos Komorowski.

Now I think that in addition to these, there shouldn't get more spawned rebel armies on Upper Hungary in the 1960s and 1970s, because by this time several of them had switched to King Matyas's side or had been dead. After 1462 Jan Jiskra also fought against his old captains.
    After the age of the Upper -Hungarian rebels, the Turkish raids caused the big inner pains for the kingdom.
    (I'm hungarian. My english is not so good. Sorry.)

jurcek1987's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Miszel created new variant of Central European settlements for Hungary

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Last edited by Wallachian; July 21, 2023 at 10:35 PM.

Awesome stuff

Antiokhos Euergetes's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by Anubis88 View Post
    Awesome stuff
    What he said

Antiokhos Euergetes's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Will the Ban of Severin and Duke of Fagaras be given to Hungary and Wallachia automatically

No, those titles don't exist anymore. They got replaced by other titles specific to the new settlements.

Jurand of Cracow's Avatar History and gameplay!

Quote Originally Posted by jurcek1987 View Post
    Miszel created new variant of Central European settlements for Hungary

Yeah, Guys, this is the envy of us (among other facets of the Tsardoms mod). Congratulations!
    You have all those cute models through using the huge city level?
    (for us, it's problably no go as I would have required remodding many files and mechanisms :-(
    Or maybe it'd not so difficult - just replacing the standard models for a culture for a given level of the settlement?
    JoC
    Mod leader of the SSHIP: traits, ancillaries, scripts, buildings, geography, economy.
    ..............................................................................................................................................................................
    If you want to play a historical mod in the medieval setting the best are:
    Stainless Steel Historical Improvement Project and Broken Crescent.
    Recently, Tsardoms and TGC look also very good. Read my opinions on the other mods here.
    ..............................................................................................................................................................................
    Reviews of the mods (all made in 2018): SSHIP, Wrath of the Norsemen, Broken Crescent.
    Follow home rules for playing a game without exploiting the M2TW engine deficiencies.
    Hints for Medieval 2 moders: forts, merchants, AT-NGB bug, trade fleets.
    Thrones of Britannia: review, opinion on the battles, ideas for modding. Shieldwall is promising!
    Dominant strategy in Rome2, Attila, ToB and Troy: “Sniping groups of armies”. Still there, alas!

jurcek1987's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Yes we use the last level for unique settlements, it's very simple to implement. The downside is that regular settlements cannot be upgraded to the last level but it's worth it.

prety
    I hope we will se some renesance units for poland and bohemia
    someting new and exiting,someting uniqe.