Thread: RE: Tony's post

Default RE: Tony's post

Never mind, even as it is, Broken Crescent is still one of the finest Med II mods going, even if there are others that attract more "attention". Along with mods like your FKoC (Which makes ETW land battles look silly imo!), BC shows what excellence and what fun the Med II engine can be turned too.
    Yes and there's still so much more that can be included. I still have a bunch of Rus units, 4 or 5 steppe units and a small selection of south east asian units that someday, when I have the time, I will add.

In the medium term the goal of BC is in open sourcing it. Mini-mods have continually breathed life into SS and with a similarly open policy, BC will surely flourish for years to come with. The isolationist and counter-productive policy we've had since the beginning of BC is antiquated and in the future it will be important to modularize the package and allow other modders to include parts of the library of work in their own mods.

Cheers
    "I don't want to sit around Windsor because ermm .. I just generally don't like England that much" - Prince Harry, 3rd in Line for the British Thrown

For King or Country - The English civil wars.

CtrlAltDe1337's Avatar Praepositus

Default Re: Tony's post

Wonderful news. And so do I take it that you are back on the BC team, AphaDelta? I know you left a long time ago and I haven't been following the forums that closely the last few months.

**Retired**

Default Re: Tony's post

AD, if you have units which were not in the original game, and you would like to add to BC, just send it to us, or upload them in the Unit Depository. All credits will be given to you, and if I remember correctly those units looked great and would be the great contribution to the BC.
    Otherwise, PM for the future of the BC and how you can take part in it if you wish.

Sorry, there are no mini-mods for BC. That has been the team policy ever since the first release. We evaluate this option from time to time, so if something changes, we'll let everyone know.

I'll close this to avoid confusion until we progress to the next step.