Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Princes, Kings and Heroes - Mod Info and FAQ

Default Re: Princes, Kings and Heroes - Mod Info and FAQ

Quote Originally Posted by Nelduin View Post
    So I have read that Zantorian gave you his assets from Albion: Total War? Does this mean you are still working on the mod? I was excepting this one for ages.
    Yup, he's also been helping us out with some new and improved strat and ui stuff - mini preview here

Good to see Clan Comyn here. Their power and achievements were severely downplayed after the head of the clan was murdered in a church by Robert the Bruce, who also had the support of the church. They were the most powerful Scottish clan in the 13th century. The Battle of Roslin, one of the bloodiest battles ever fought on British soil, is not spoken of enough as it should be. John Comyn, with 8,000 men, massacred 30,000 English soldiers (most of whom were mercenaries, so their quality was debatable and the losses didn't directly hurt the English manpower) in 3 separate camps. Essentially, he fought 3 battles in one day, won them all decisively, and suffered minimal losses despite the exhaustion. What we do know for certain is that after Comyn was done with them, only 2,000 of the 30,000 ever made it back to England. A true patriot of Scotland railroaded by Bruce the opportunist.

Hello, any update? is there new 2023 versions? I cant find the download button for the mod to play it? is there any submods for it?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567