Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: M2TW Cinematic Editor Video Tutorials, Info and Fan Videos!

D|major's Avatar the key of glory

Default Re: M2TW Cinematic Editor Tutorials, Video Tutorial and Fan Videos here!

Quote Originally Posted by Nevada View Post
    edit3:
    I had a render problem that i can probably only fix with the virtual dub thing, but how can I do the .tga's in a .avi file?
    just drag and drop them into virtual dub or render the scenes with the render.bat as avi

Quote Originally Posted by NeoRicen View Post
    Hey, great tutorial, but I'm having an issue.

If I have a camera move with 3 keyframes they don't move very smoothly at all, it will slow down as it approaches the 2nd key frame, and then speed up again very suddenly and slowing down before approaching the 3rd keyframe.

I want the camera to ease in and out, but I want the speed to remain constant as it passes the 2nd keyframe. The RTW movie editor did this automatically.

I've tried all kinds of combinations of those curve buttons but none of them do what I want. The easing problem even happens when I make all the curves straight.
    The smoothness of easing depends on the relation of the three keyframes to each other, the angle and the time distance between them. For instance, if the first keyframe is about 50 metres away from the second, and the third keyframe goes 5 metres back into the direction of the first keyframe, the camera will move a lot behind of the second keyframe, before it moves back to the third... hard to explain, just try a little more
    formerly known as D|need
    m2tw cinematic editor tutorials as video and thread | my total war videos
    the picture of the week subforum with great artworks | my pics and vids gallery
    under the patronage of b. ward

Nevada's Avatar Domesticus

Default Re: M2TW Cinematic Editor Tutorials, Video Tutorial and Fan Videos here!

ok, thanks, I did so.

now i have the problem that audacity won't record the sound....

Quote Originally Posted by Nevada View Post
    now i have the problem that audacity won't record the sound....
    Oh yes that happens if you chose the wrong sound input.
    Open your windows sound control

Open the option menu, choose record, hit ok and make sure that the stereo mix box is checked:

The volume can be turned nearly down because it records the output very loud otherwise...

Also make sure that you selected stereo mix in audacity:

formerly known as D|need

thanks for the answer, but, on my vista, I have such a menu but I can only switch between 2 things, I guess one is my soundcard and the other one are my boxes.

another problem is, that I can't select the stereo mix, as I can't click in the window.

edit: found something in "Realtek HD Audio Manager", but I can only choose there "audio record", which means I need a mic, but then the sound sucks.
    Last edited by Nevada; March 23, 2008 at 02:56 AM.

Mhmm... there should be some option to record the sound output, regardless of what sound card or operating system. I guess you just need to give it a trial
    formerly known as D|need

^^
    just expected you saying that^^

well, I'll search a bit.

I'm beginer of cinematic editor but i have problem. When i do a capture a video and i finish it.Then i find a video. Video size was more than 1gb. It's normal?how to compress it?

Yeah it is normal... A quote from page 1:
    About 1.5 gig for every 5 seconds of uncompressed footage at 30fps.
    You can use any video editing program for compressing it. Open the scene with the program (eg. movie maker) and render it in lower quality ("save video as..." or something)...
    formerly known as D|need

i loved that wooow! i must make one!!

can someone pls tell me where can i download cinematic editor. i have kingdoms on my pc but i coudnt find anything named cinematic editor. Pls help me
    Last edited by Trajan; March 28, 2008 at 05:35 PM. Reason: Merged double

Icon9 pls help :( Cinematic Editor

I am new to this forum pls help me. I will be greatly happy +rep

I have kingdoms downloaded in my pc. I want to use cinematic editor for MTW2. How am i going to? I dont know where to download this editor. I am tired of searcing and scrolling every thread. there are tutorials but no way about setting up this program. Pls someone tells me what path i am going to follow. Plssss

Quote Originally Posted by theflautist82 View Post
    can someone pls tell me where can i download cinematic editor. i have kingdoms on my pc but i coudnt find anything named cinematic editor. Pls help me
    lol just watch the video tutorial, it explains what you need to do for starting it.
    formerly known as D|need

Default Re: pls help :( Cinematic Editor

Can't help you sorry, I had a look on the 'net and its about as helpful as a chocolate teapot.

Can I have the rep anyway?
    An eye for an eye only makes the whole world blind - Ghandi

www.tribal-wars.net

Quote Originally Posted by theflautist82 View Post
    I am new to this forum pls help me. I will be greatly happy +rep

I have kingdoms downloaded in my pc. I want to use cinematic editor for MTW2. How am i going to? I dont know where to download this editor. I am tired of searcing and scrolling every thread. there are tutorials but no way about setting up this program. Pls someone tells me what path i am going to follow. Plssss
    Wait... Didn't you see this post about the Cinematic Editor:
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=139646

It contains a video tutorial that explains the general Cinematic Editor step-by-step (inclusive how to install/set-up, how to use the program, how to render and if you want to, also how to record sound).

Then there is a written Kingdoms tutorial inclusive downloadable files for each of the campaigns!

If you understand english quite ok you shouldn't have a problem in setting up the editor with that help... If you still have problems feel free to ask in that thread.

D|need

P.s.: nvm the +rep, you can't give it anyway I think, as you don't have 50 posts yet, right?

Edit: oh you've already found that other topic I linked above... well, the tutorials there should still help you^^
    Last edited by D|major; March 28, 2008 at 07:54 AM.
    formerly known as D|need

thanks anyway but that is only a tutorial i am burning with ideas of a war senerios but still trying to creat that cfg and bat files

hmmm I don't understand how there is a better way to learn how to create *.cfg's and *.bat's than with a video tutorial that explains everything INCLUDING how to create *.cfg's and *.bat's...
    formerly known as D|need

Quote Originally Posted by D|need View Post
    hmmm I don't understand how there is a better way to learn how to create *.cfg's and *.bat's than with a video tutorial that explains everything INCLUDING how to create *.cfg's and *.bat's...
    yes instuctions are clear. i did. but it turns to deskcop after waitinf for a load. I leanrt that that may be because i downloaded the orginal game into D disk not C:

Yeah, once you've downloaded the *.rar-file you gotta unzip it anywhere and drag-and-drop the unzipped files into your Medival 2 installation folder, i guess D:\Program Files\SEGA\Medieval II Total War\

Edit: Maybe a mod can merge this topic with the original CineEd topic?!
    formerly known as D|need

i am burning with war senerioes which will cause an earthquake all over the world but pity i couldnt just launch the program and no way i am downloading org cd again from the beginning to the C:.

Trajan's Avatar Capodecina

Thread merged with 'pls help Cinematic Editor'.

i have little problem when i do a custom battle (not on editor) on the unit didn't show units flags.How fix this problem?