Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: M2TW Cinematic Editor Video Tutorials, Info and Fan Videos!

Default Re: M2TW Cinematic Editor Tutorials, Video Tutorial and Fan Videos here!

Thanks D|need, this forum is really kind!

I feel loved

D.B. Cooper's Avatar Tribunus

Default Re: M2TW Cinematic Editor Tutorials, Video Tutorial and Fan Videos here!

I have a question. How exactly should I compress the AVIs, without losing too much video quality? Is there a certain format or converting program that works the best?

D|major's Avatar the key of glory

Quote Originally Posted by Ar-Pharazon View Post
    I have a question. How exactly should I compress the AVIs, without losing too much video quality? Is there a certain format or converting program that works the best?
    Hm I don't know. As far as I'm concerned I do not compress any footage until the post-production of the video has been finished. Then I don't need to compress it twice, before and after the post-production.
    When I finally render the video using Adobe Premiere I usually use MPEG1 or WMV, but DivX also compresses very good. So, you better try yourself what fits best for you

D|need

P.s.: btw tomorrow I'm going to release the first of three further video tutorials about the Cine-ed. The two other ones will be released in the two days after
    formerly known as D|need
    m2tw cinematic editor tutorials as video and thread | my total war videos
    the picture of the week subforum with great artworks | my pics and vids gallery
    under the patronage of b. ward

D.B. Cooper's Avatar Tribunus

^
    Alright then, thanks.

Hi,

I'm uploading a series of videos in youtube, not only for MTW2K but for some of the best games I have.

check it out every three or four days, there will be plenty

'click on my signature'

Quote Originally Posted by LuiSius_ScutaRuS View Post
    Hi,

I'm uploading a series of videos in youtube, not only for MTW2K but for some of the best games I have.

check it out every three or four days, there will be plenty

'click on my signature'
    Looks promising but if you used the cinematic editor the videos would look alot more professional! You should try it

@ everyone: the first part of the new video tutorials is rendering now. I actually already had it on Youtube and FileFront but I spotted a bug and had to rerender it then
    However... one hour left to the release now
    formerly known as D|need

The new video tutorial for Kingdoms has been released!!! Watch it on Youtube now:

Part II - Kingdoms Cinematic Editor Video Tutorial
    The Cinematic Editor on Kingdoms!

FileFront download link!

The following two days I'm going to release two new tutorials!

Regards,
    D|need
    formerly known as D|need

Semisalis

Great Tutorial D|need, but i think the Stainless Steel .bat files postet on you Vid are false, they should be using kingdoms.exe, not medieval.exe

Quote Originally Posted by Shāhānshāh View Post
    Great Tutorial D|need, but i think the Stainless Steel .bat files postet on you Vid are false, they should be using kingdoms.exe, not medieval.exe
    Thanks You are right of course. I don't know how that could have happened. I fixed the files
    formerly known as D|need

The third tutorial has been released this second!! You can watch it here:

Part III - Mods Cinematic Editor Video Tutorial
    The Cinematic Editor on mods!

FileFront download

This tutorial shows you how to use the Cinematic Editor with modifications. It's easy and simple, so go and watch

Tomorrow I'm releasing the last tutorial, about screenshots and the cine-ed

D|need
    Last edited by D|major; August 09, 2008 at 06:41 PM.
    formerly known as D|need

Useful how I can't even see the stupid posts or even topic title on this...

Seriously what the hell I can see every page of this topic except the first one, the only one I actually want to read.

Quote Originally Posted by Leard View Post
    Seriously what the hell I can see every page of this topic except the first one, the only one I actually want to read.
    dunno why, try it again, maybe restart the IE

The final video tutorial that shows you how to make screenshots with the Cine-ed has been released now Even though none seems interested in this thread, you can watch it here:

Part IV - Screenshots Cinematic Editor Video Tutorial

The Cinematic Editor for making screenshots!

FileFront download.

Enjoy,
    D|need

P.s.: Check the first post to get an updated overview of anything about the Cinematic Editor
    Last edited by D|major; August 10, 2008 at 02:51 PM.
    formerly known as D|need

hi D|need! compliment for your video!

i try to use cinematic editor to make some screenshots with SS and i found a problem.

When i go to render the .cam file the render.bat stop when has finish to loading the loading bar. and I have to close medieval.exe by the task manger. i don't know where is the problem. this is my log file, do you see any error?

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    01:55:17.156 [system.rpt] [always] CPU: SSE2
    01:55:17.171 [system.rpt] [always] ==== system log start, build date: Feb 25 2008 version development ===
    01:55:17.578 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_0.pack
    01:55:17.625 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_1.pack
    01:55:17.671 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_2.pack
    01:55:17.734 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_3.pack
    01:55:17.875 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_4.pack
    01:55:17.906 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/localized.pack
    01:55:18.750 [system.io] [warning] open: mods\Stainless_Steel_6/data/text/diplomacy_speech.txt.strings.bin is missing
    01:55:18.750 [system.io] [warning] open: mods\Stainless_Steel_6/data/text/diplomacy_speech.txt is missing
    01:55:18.921 [system.io] [warning] open: mods\Stainless_Steel_6/data/text/shortcut.txt.strings.bin is missing
    01:55:18.984 [system.io] [warning] open: mods\Stainless_Steel_6/data/text/shortcut.txt is missing
    01:55:19.046 [system.io] [warning] open: preferences/player.txt is missing
    01:55:36.593 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for ANISELECT
    01:55:36.656 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_SABOTAGE
    01:55:36.734 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_TRADE
    01:55:37.328 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for DRAGGABLE
    01:55:37.328 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for DRAGGING
    01:55:37.437 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_MULTIPLE_SELECT
    01:55:37.437 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_ATTACK
    01:55:37.437 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_PLACE_CHARACTER
    01:55:37.437 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_PLACE_RESOURCE
    01:55:37.437 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_PLACE_FORT
    01:55:37.437 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_MOVE_OBJECT
    01:55:37.437 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_PLACE_WATCHTOWER
    01:55:37.437 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_DEPLOYMENT_AREA
    01:55:37.437 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_PLACE_TILE
    01:55:37.437 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_PLACE_SPECIAL_PIECE
    01:55:37.437 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_PAINT
    01:55:37.437 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_ADJUST_HEIGHTS
    01:55:37.437 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_ADD_UNIT
    01:55:37.437 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_PLACE_SETTLEMENT
    01:55:44.156 [system.io] [warning] open: mods\Stainless_Steel_6/data/text/religions.txt.strings.bin is missing
    01:55:44.171 [system.io] [warning] open: mods\Stainless_Steel_6/data/text/religions.txt is missing
    01:55:50.937 [system.io] [warning] open: mods\Stainless_Steel_6/data/text/event_titles.txt.strings.bin is missing
    01:55:50.937 [system.io] [warning] open: mods\Stainless_Steel_6/data/text/event_titles.txt is missing
    01:55:50.968 [system.io] [warning] open: mods\Stainless_Steel_6/data/text/event_strings.txt.strings.bin is missing
    01:55:51.015 [system.io] [warning] open: mods\Stainless_Steel_6/data/text/event_strings.txt is missing
    01:55:52.312 [system.io] [warning] open: mods\Stainless_Steel_6/data/text/rebel_faction_descr.txt.strings.bin is missing
    01:55:52.343 [system.io] [warning] open: mods\Stainless_Steel_6/data/text/rebel_faction_descr.txt is missing
    01:55:55.125 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/civilians/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    01:55:55.125 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/civilians/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    01:55:55.140 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/rogues/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    01:55:55.156 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/rogues/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    01:55:55.156 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/princesses/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    01:55:55.156 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/princesses/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    01:55:55.156 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/merchants/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    01:55:55.171 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/merchants/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    01:55:55.171 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/priests/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    01:55:55.171 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/priests/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    01:55:55.187 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/heretics/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    01:55:55.187 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/heretics/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    01:55:55.187 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/witches/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    01:55:55.187 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/witches/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    01:55:55.203 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/inquisitors/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    01:55:55.203 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/inquisitors/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    01:55:55.265 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/civilians/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    01:55:55.265 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/civilians/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    01:55:55.281 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/rogues/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    01:55:55.296 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/rogues/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    01:55:55.312 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/princesses/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    01:55:55.312 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/princesses/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    01:55:55.328 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/merchants/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    01:55:55.343 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/merchants/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    01:55:55.343 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/priests/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    01:55:55.484 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/priests/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    01:55:55.500 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/heretics/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    01:55:55.515 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/heretics/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    01:55:55.515 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/witches/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    01:55:55.515 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/witches/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    01:55:55.515 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/inquisitors/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    01:55:55.531 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/inquisitors/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    01:55:55.546 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/middle_eastern/portraits/portraits/young/princesses/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    01:55:55.562 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/middle_eastern/portraits/portraits/young/princesses/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    01:55:55.625 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/middle_eastern/portraits/portraits/young/heretics/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    01:55:55.640 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/middle_eastern/portraits/portraits/young/heretics/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    01:55:55.656 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/middle_eastern/portraits/portraits/young/witches/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    01:55:55.656 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/middle_eastern/portraits/portraits/young/witches/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    01:55:55.671 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/middle_eastern/portraits/portraits/young/inquisitors/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    01:55:55.671 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/middle_eastern/portraits/portraits/young/inquisitors/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    01:55:55.953 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods\Stainless_Steel_6/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 13159, column 28 :
    we should only have trait(SuppliedBySea) additional affects for triggers(SupplyShipReset)
    01:55:55.968 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods\Stainless_Steel_6/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 13370, column 17 :
    we should only have trait(MVC) additional affects for triggers(Five_Major_Victories_Count)
    01:55:55.968 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods\Stainless_Steel_6/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 13380, column 18 :
    we should only have trait(FMVC) additional affects for triggers(Twenty_Five_Major_Victories_Count)
    01:55:55.968 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods\Stainless_Steel_6/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 13433, column 19 :
    we should only have trait(Away) additional affects for triggers(Turns_Away3)
    01:55:55.968 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods\Stainless_Steel_6/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 13543, column 18 :
    we should only have trait(Away) additional affects for triggers(Turns_Away_Increment)
    01:55:55.984 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods\Stainless_Steel_6/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 14945, column 37 :
    we should only have trait(Royal_Relation_English) additional affects for triggers(cleanup_relation_english)
    01:55:55.984 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods\Stainless_Steel_6/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 14955, column 36 :
    we should only have trait(Royal_Relation_French) additional affects for triggers(cleanup_relation_french)
    01:55:55.984 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods\Stainless_Steel_6/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 14965, column 33 :
    we should only have trait(Royal_Relation_HRE) additional affects for triggers(cleanup_relation_hre)
    01:55:55.984 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods\Stainless_Steel_6/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 14975, column 37 :
    we should only have trait(Royal_Relation_Spanish) additional affects for triggers(cleanup_relation_spain)
    01:55:55.984 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods\Stainless_Steel_6/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 14985, column 38 :
    we should only have trait(Royal_Relation_Sicilian) additional affects for triggers(cleanup_relation_sicilian)
    01:55:55.984 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods\Stainless_Steel_6/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 14995, column 38 :
    we should only have trait(Royal_Relation_Venetian) additional affects for triggers(cleanup_relation_venetian)
    01:55:55.984 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods\Stainless_Steel_6/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 15005, column 38 :
    we should only have trait(Royal_Relation_Milanese) additional affects for triggers(cleanup_relation_milanese)
    01:55:55.984 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods\Stainless_Steel_6/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 15015, column 38 :
    we should only have trait(Royal_Relation_Scottish) additional affects for triggers(cleanup_relation_scottish)
    01:55:55.984 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods\Stainless_Steel_6/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 15025, column 35 :
    we should only have trait(Royal_Relation_Greek) additional affects for triggers(cleanup_relation_greek)
    01:55:55.984 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods\Stainless_Steel_6/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 15035, column 37 :
    we should only have trait(Royal_Relation_Russian) additional affects for triggers(cleanup_relation_russian)
    01:55:55.984 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods\Stainless_Steel_6/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 15045, column 38 :
    we should only have trait(Royal_Relation_Egyptian) additional affects for triggers(cleanup_relation_egyptian)
    01:55:55.984 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods\Stainless_Steel_6/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 15055, column 37 :
    we should only have trait(Royal_Relation_Turkish) additional affects for triggers(cleanup_relation_turkish)
    01:55:55.984 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods\Stainless_Steel_6/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 15065, column 37 :
    we should only have trait(Royal_Relation_Moorish) additional affects for triggers(cleanup_relation_moorish)
    01:55:55.984 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods\Stainless_Steel_6/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 15075, column 36 :
    we should only have trait(Royal_Relation_Danish) additional affects for triggers(cleanup_relation_danish)
    01:55:55.984 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods\Stainless_Steel_6/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 15085, column 40 :
    we should only have trait(Royal_Relation_Portuguese) additional affects for triggers(cleanup_relation_portuguese)
    01:55:55.984 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods\Stainless_Steel_6/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 15095, column 36 :
    we should only have trait(Royal_Relation_Polish) additional affects for triggers(cleanup_relation_polish)
    01:55:55.984 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods\Stainless_Steel_6/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 15105, column 39 :
    we should only have trait(Royal_Relation_Hungarian) additional affects for triggers(cleanup_relation_hungarian)
    01:55:55.984 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods\Stainless_Steel_6/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 15114, column 39 :
    we should only have trait(Royal_Relation_Aragonese) additional affects for triggers(cleanup_relation_Aragonese)
    01:55:55.984 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods\Stainless_Steel_6/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 15123, column 40 :
    we should only have trait(Royal_Relation_Lithuanian) additional affects for triggers(cleanup_relation_Lithuanian)
    01:55:55.984 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods\Stainless_Steel_6/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 15132, column 35 :
    we should only have trait(Royal_Relation_Irish) additional affects for triggers(cleanup_relation_Irish)
    01:55:55.984 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods\Stainless_Steel_6/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 15141, column 39 :
    we should only have trait(Royal_Relation_Norwegian) additional affects for triggers(cleanup_relation_Norwegian)
    01:55:55.984 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods\Stainless_Steel_6/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 15150, column 36 :
    we should only have trait(Royal_Relation_Kievan) additional affects for triggers(cleanup_relation_Kievian)
    01:55:56.000 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods\Stainless_Steel_6/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 15960, column 28 :
    we should only have trait(HaleAndHearty) additional affects for triggers(ScurvyRemoveHealth)
    01:55:56.000 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods\Stainless_Steel_6/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 16151, column 28 :
    we should only have trait(HaleAndHearty) additional affects for triggers(PneumoniaRemoveHealth)
    01:55:56.000 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods\Stainless_Steel_6/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 16350, column 28 :
    we should only have trait(HaleAndHearty) additional affects for triggers(LeprosyRemoveHealth)
    01:55:56.000 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods\Stainless_Steel_6/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 16394, column 28 :
    we should only have trait(HaleAndHearty) additional affects for triggers(PlayerNaturalHealthDecline)
    01:55:56.000 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods\Stainless_Steel_6/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 16405, column 28 :
    we should only have trait(HaleAndHearty) additional affects for triggers(AINaturalHealthDecline)
    01:55:56.000 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods\Stainless_Steel_6/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 16417, column 28 :
    we should only have trait(HaleAndHearty) additional affects for triggers(PlayerHealthofBesieger)
    01:55:56.000 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods\Stainless_Steel_6/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 16429, column 28 :
    we should only have trait(HaleAndHearty) additional affects for triggers(AIHealthofBesieger)
    01:55:56.000 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods\Stainless_Steel_6/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 16441, column 28 :
    we should only have trait(HaleAndHearty) additional affects for triggers(PlayerHealthofBesieged)
    01:55:56.000 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods\Stainless_Steel_6/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 16453, column 28 :
    we should only have trait(HaleAndHearty) additional affects for triggers(AIHealthofBesieged)
    01:55:56.000 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods\Stainless_Steel_6/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 16465, column 28 :
    we should only have trait(HaleAndHearty) additional affects for triggers(PlayerHealthofPlagued)
    01:55:56.000 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods\Stainless_Steel_6/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 16477, column 28 :
    we should only have trait(HaleAndHearty) additional affects for triggers(AIHealthofPlagued)
    01:55:56.000 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods\Stainless_Steel_6/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 16489, column 28 :
    we should only have trait(HaleAndHearty) additional affects for triggers(PlayerHealthofInvaders)
    01:55:56.000 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods\Stainless_Steel_6/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 16501, column 28 :
    we should only have trait(HaleAndHearty) additional affects for triggers(AIHealthofInvaders)
    01:55:56.000 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods\Stainless_Steel_6/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 16512, column 28 :
    we should only have trait(HaleAndHearty) additional affects for triggers(PlayerHealthofSailors)
    01:55:56.000 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods\Stainless_Steel_6/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 16523, column 28 :
    we should only have trait(HaleAndHearty) additional affects for triggers(AIHealthofSailors)
    01:55:56.000 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods\Stainless_Steel_6/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 16996, column 33 :
    we should only have trait(Offensive_To_Nobles) additional affects for triggers(civil_war_or_not_progress_stop)
    01:55:56.015 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods\Stainless_Steel_6/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 17094, column 22 :
    we should only have trait(Stripped) additional affects for triggers(cleanup_the_king5)
    01:55:56.015 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods\Stainless_Steel_6/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 17103, column 26 :
    we should only have trait(Near_Loyalty) additional affects for triggers(cleanup_the_king6)
    01:55:56.015 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods\Stainless_Steel_6/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 17112, column 25 :
    we should only have trait(Far_Loyalty) additional affects for triggers(cleanup_the_king7)
    01:55:56.015 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods\Stainless_Steel_6/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 17152, column 20 :
    we should only have trait(Locked) additional affects for triggers(cleanup_the_nobility3)
    01:55:56.015 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods\Stainless_Steel_6/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 17161, column 20 :
    we should only have trait(Locked) additional affects for triggers(cleanup_the_nobility4)
    01:55:56.015 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods\Stainless_Steel_6/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 18087, column 28 :
    we should only have trait(RulerofSicily) additional affects for triggers(rulerofsicilyisnotsicily)
    01:55:56.015 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods\Stainless_Steel_6/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 18098, column 28 :
    we should only have trait(RulerofSicily) additional affects for triggers(rulerofsicilyisnotengland)
    01:55:56.015 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods\Stainless_Steel_6/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 18109, column 28 :
    we should only have trait(RulerofSicily) additional affects for triggers(rulerofsicilyisnotfrance)
    01:55:56.015 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods\Stainless_Steel_6/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 18120, column 28 :
    we should only have trait(RulerofSicily) additional affects for triggers(rulerofsicilyisnothre)
    01:55:56.015 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods\Stainless_Steel_6/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 18131, column 28 :
    we should only have trait(RulerofSicily) additional affects for triggers(rulerofsicilyisnotspain)
    01:55:56.015 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods\Stainless_Steel_6/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 18142, column 28 :
    we should only have trait(RulerofSicily) additional affects for triggers(rulerofsicilyisnotbyzantium)
    01:55:56.015 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods\Stainless_Steel_6/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 18153, column 28 :
    we should only have trait(RulerofSicily) additional affects for triggers(rulerofsicilyisnotrussia)
    01:55:56.015 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods\Stainless_Steel_6/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 18164, column 28 :
    we should only have trait(RulerofSicily) additional affects for triggers(rulerofsicilyisnotmoors)
    01:55:56.015 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods\Stainless_Steel_6/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 18175, column 28 :
    we should only have trait(RulerofSicily) additional affects for triggers(rulerofsicilyisnotturks)
    01:55:56.015 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods\Stainless_Steel_6/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 18186, column 28 :
    we should only have trait(RulerofSicily) additional affects for triggers(rulerofsicilyisnotegypt)
    01:55:56.015 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods\Stainless_Steel_6/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 18197, column 28 :
    we should only have trait(RulerofSicily) additional affects for triggers(rulerofsicilyisnotdenmark)
    01:55:56.015 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods\Stainless_Steel_6/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 18208, column 28 :
    we should only have trait(RulerofSicily) additional affects for triggers(rulerofsicilyisnotpoland)
    01:55:56.015 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods\Stainless_Steel_6/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 18219, column 28 :
    we should only have trait(RulerofSicily) additional affects for triggers(rulerofsicilyisnothungary)
    01:55:56.015 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods\Stainless_Steel_6/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 18304, column 24 :
    we should only have trait(Wantschool) additional affects for triggers(Edu_timer)
    01:55:56.031 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods\Stainless_Steel_6/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 19316, column 22 :
    we should only have trait(Ai_Boost) additional affects for triggers(Ai_Boost_Remove)
    01:55:56.031 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods\Stainless_Steel_6/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 19585, column 28 :
    we should only have trait(HaleAndHearty) additional affects for triggers(SeverelyWoundedDeterminedRemoveHealth)
    01:55:56.031 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods\Stainless_Steel_6/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 19594, column 30 :
    we should only have trait(SeverelyWounded) additional affects for triggers(SevereWoundsHealedInWild)
    01:55:56.031 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods\Stainless_Steel_6/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 19603, column 30 :
    we should only have trait(SeverelyWounded) additional affects for triggers(SevereWoundsHealedInTown)
    01:55:56.031 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods\Stainless_Steel_6/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 19626, column 26 :
    we should only have trait(MinorRanksTO) additional affects for triggers(becomesheir_TO)
    01:55:56.031 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods\Stainless_Steel_6/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 19635, column 27 :
    we should only have trait(FactionheirTO) additional affects for triggers(factionleader_TO)
    01:55:56.031 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods\Stainless_Steel_6/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 19655, column 32 :
    we should only have trait(MinorRanksTemplars) additional affects for triggers(becomesheir_Templars)
    01:55:56.031 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods\Stainless_Steel_6/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 19664, column 33 :
    we should only have trait(FactionheirTemplars) additional affects for triggers(factionleader_Templar)
    01:55:56.046 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods\Stainless_Steel_6/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 20066, column 23 :
    we should only have trait(NoHeirYet) additional affects for triggers(EnglishKing_HasHeirNow)
    01:55:56.046 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods\Stainless_Steel_6/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 20077, column 23 :
    we should only have trait(NoHeirYet) additional affects for triggers(FrenchKing_HasHeirNow)
    01:55:56.046 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods\Stainless_Steel_6/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 20088, column 23 :
    we should only have trait(NoHeirYet) additional affects for triggers(HREKing_HasHeirNow)
    01:55:56.046 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods\Stainless_Steel_6/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 20099, column 23 :
    we should only have trait(NoHeirYet) additional affects for triggers(SpanishKing_HasHeirNow)
    01:55:56.046 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods\Stainless_Steel_6/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 20110, column 23 :
    we should only have trait(NoHeirYet) additional affects for triggers(VenetianKing_HasHeirNow)
    01:55:56.046 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods\Stainless_Steel_6/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 20121, column 23 :
    we should only have trait(NoHeirYet) additional affects for triggers(MilaneseKing_HasHeirNow)
    01:55:56.046 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods\Stainless_Steel_6/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 20132, column 23 :
    we should only have trait(NoHeirYet) additional affects for triggers(RomanKing_HasHeirNow)
    01:55:56.046 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods\Stainless_Steel_6/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 20143, column 23 :
    we should only have trait(NoHeirYet) additional affects for triggers(RussianKing_HasHeirNow)
    01:55:56.046 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods\Stainless_Steel_6/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 20154, column 23 :
    we should only have trait(NoHeirYet) additional affects for triggers(MoorsKing_HasHeirNow)
    01:55:56.046 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods\Stainless_Steel_6/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 20165, column 23 :
    we should only have trait(NoHeirYet) additional affects for triggers(TurksKing_HasHeirNow)
    01:55:56.046 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods\Stainless_Steel_6/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 20176, column 23 :
    we should only have trait(NoHeirYet) additional affects for triggers(EgyptianKing_HasHeirNow)
    01:55:56.046 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods\Stainless_Steel_6/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 20187, column 23 :
    we should only have trait(NoHeirYet) additional affects for triggers(DanishKing_HasHeirNow)
    01:55:56.046 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods\Stainless_Steel_6/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 20198, column 23 :
    we should only have trait(NoHeirYet) additional affects for triggers(PortugueseKing_HasHeirNow)
    01:55:56.046 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods\Stainless_Steel_6/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 20209, column 23 :
    we should only have trait(NoHeirYet) additional affects for triggers(PolishKing_HasHeirNow)
    01:55:56.046 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods\Stainless_Steel_6/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 20220, column 23 :
    we should only have trait(NoHeirYet) additional affects for triggers(HungarianKing_HasHeirNow)
    01:55:56.046 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods\Stainless_Steel_6/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 20231, column 23 :
    we should only have trait(NoHeirYet) additional affects for triggers(kievan_rusKing_HasHeirNow)
    01:55:56.046 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods\Stainless_Steel_6/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 20242, column 23 :
    we should only have trait(NoHeirYet) additional affects for triggers(aragonKing_HasHeirNow)
    01:55:56.046 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods\Stainless_Steel_6/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 20253, column 23 :
    we should only have trait(NoHeirYet) additional affects for triggers(irelandKing_HasHeirNow)
    01:55:56.046 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods\Stainless_Steel_6/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 20264, column 23 :
    we should only have trait(NoHeirYet) additional affects for triggers(norwayKing_HasHeirNow)
    01:55:56.046 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods\Stainless_Steel_6/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 20275, column 23 :
    we should only have trait(NoHeirYet) additional affects for triggers(kwarezmKing_HasHeirNow)
    01:55:56.046 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods\Stainless_Steel_6/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 20306, column 27 :
    we should only have trait(EnviousOfHeir) additional affects for triggers(EnviesHeir_NoMore)
    01:55:56.046 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods\Stainless_Steel_6/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 20314, column 27 :
    we should only have trait(EnviousOfHeir) additional affects for triggers(EnviesHeir_IsHeir)
    01:55:56.046 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods\Stainless_Steel_6/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 20322, column 27 :
    we should only have trait(EnviousOfHeir) additional affects for triggers(EnviesHeir_IsLeader)
    01:55:56.093 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods\Stainless_Steel_6/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 23782, column 30 :
    we should only have trait(VendettaEngland) additional affects for triggers(ForgetVendettaagainstEngland)
    01:55:56.093 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods\Stainless_Steel_6/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 23783, column 26 :
    we should only have trait(VendettaSet) additional affects for triggers(ForgetVendettaagainstEngland)
    01:55:56.093 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods\Stainless_Steel_6/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 23792, column 29 :
    we should only have trait(VendettaFrance) additional affects for triggers(ForgetVendettaagainstFrance)
    01:55:56.093 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods\Stainless_Steel_6/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 23793, column 26 :
    we should only have trait(VendettaSet) additional affects for triggers(ForgetVendettaagainstFrance)
    01:55:56.093 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods\Stainless_Steel_6/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 23802, column 26 :
    we should only have trait(VendettaHRE) additional affects for triggers(ForgetVendettaagainstHRE)
    01:55:56.093 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods\Stainless_Steel_6/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 23803, column 26 :
    we should only have trait(VendettaSet) additional affects for triggers(ForgetVendettaagainstHRE)
    01:55:56.093 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods\Stainless_Steel_6/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 23812, column 28 :
    we should only have trait(VendettaSpain) additional affects for triggers(ForgetVendettaagainstSpain)
    01:55:56.093 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods\Stainless_Steel_6/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 23813, column 26 :
    we should only have trait(VendettaSet) additional affects for triggers(ForgetVendettaagainstSpain)
    01:55:56.093 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods\Stainless_Steel_6/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 23822, column 29 :
    we should only have trait(VendettaSicily) additional affects for triggers(ForgetVendettaagainstSicily)
    01:55:56.093 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods\Stainless_Steel_6/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 23823, column 26 :
    we should only have trait(VendettaSet) additional affects for triggers(ForgetVendettaagainstSicily)
    01:55:56.093 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods\Stainless_Steel_6/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 23832, column 34 :
    we should only have trait(VendettaHighlanders) additional affects for triggers(ForgetVendettaagainstScotland)
    01:55:56.093 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods\Stainless_Steel_6/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 23833, column 26 :
    we should only have trait(VendettaSet) additional affects for triggers(ForgetVendettaagainstScotland)
    01:55:56.093 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods\Stainless_Steel_6/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 23842, column 29 :
    we should only have trait(VendettaVenice) additional affects for triggers(ForgetVendettaagainstVenice)
    01:55:56.093 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods\Stainless_Steel_6/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 23843, column 26 :
    we should only have trait(VendettaSet) additional affects for triggers(ForgetVendettaagainstVenice)
    01:55:56.093 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods\Stainless_Steel_6/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 23852, column 28 :
    we should only have trait(VendettaMilan) additional affects for triggers(ForgetVendettaagainstMilan)
    01:55:56.093 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods\Stainless_Steel_6/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 23853, column 26 :
    we should only have trait(VendettaSet) additional affects for triggers(ForgetVendettaagainstMilan)
    01:55:56.093 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods\Stainless_Steel_6/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 23862, column 32 :
    we should only have trait(VendettaByzantine) additional affects for triggers(ForgetVendettaagainstByzantine)
    01:55:56.093 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods\Stainless_Steel_6/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 23863, column 26 :
    we should only have trait(VendettaSet) additional affects for triggers(ForgetVendettaagainstByzantine)
    01:55:56.093 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods\Stainless_Steel_6/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 23872, column 29 :
    we should only have trait(VendettaRussia) additional affects for triggers(ForgetVendettaagainstRussia)
    01:55:56.109 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods\Stainless_Steel_6/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 23873, column 26 :
    we should only have trait(VendettaSet) additional affects for triggers(ForgetVendettaagainstRussia)
    01:55:56.109 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods\Stainless_Steel_6/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 23882, column 28 :
    we should only have trait(VendettaMoors) additional affects for triggers(ForgetVendettaagainstMoors)
    01:55:56.109 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods\Stainless_Steel_6/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 23883, column 26 :
    we should only have trait(VendettaSet) additional affects for triggers(ForgetVendettaagainstMoors)
    01:55:56.109 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods\Stainless_Steel_6/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 23892, column 28 :
    we should only have trait(VendettaTurks) additional affects for triggers(ForgetVendettaagainstTurks)
    01:55:56.109 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods\Stainless_Steel_6/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 23893, column 26 :
    we should only have trait(VendettaSet) additional affects for triggers(ForgetVendettaagainstTurks)
    01:55:56.109 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods\Stainless_Steel_6/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 23902, column 31 :
    we should only have trait(VendettaFatimids) additional affects for triggers(ForgetVendettaagainstFatimids)
    01:55:56.109 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods\Stainless_Steel_6/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 23903, column 26 :
    we should only have trait(VendettaSet) additional affects for triggers(ForgetVendettaagainstFatimids)
    01:55:56.109 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods\Stainless_Steel_6/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 23912, column 30 :
    we should only have trait(VendettaDenmark) additional affects for triggers(ForgetVendettaagainstDenmark)
    01:55:56.109 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods\Stainless_Steel_6/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 23913, column 26 :
    we should only have trait(VendettaSet) additional affects for triggers(ForgetVendettaagainstDenmark)
    01:55:56.109 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods\Stainless_Steel_6/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 23922, column 31 :
    we should only have trait(VendettaPortugal) additional affects for triggers(ForgetVendettaagainstPortugal)
    01:55:56.109 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods\Stainless_Steel_6/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 23923, column 26 :
    we should only have trait(VendettaSet) additional affects for triggers(ForgetVendettaagainstPortugal)
    01:55:56.109 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods\Stainless_Steel_6/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 23932, column 29 :
    we should only have trait(VendettaPoland) additional affects for triggers(ForgetVendettaagainstPoland)
    01:55:56.109 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods\Stainless_Steel_6/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 23933, column 26 :
    we should only have trait(VendettaSet) additional affects for triggers(ForgetVendettaagainstPoland)
    01:55:56.109 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods\Stainless_Steel_6/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 23942, column 30 :
    we should only have trait(VendettaHungary) additional affects for triggers(ForgetVendettaagainstHungary)
    01:55:56.109 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods\Stainless_Steel_6/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 23943, column 26 :
    we should only have trait(VendettaSet) additional affects for triggers(ForgetVendettaagainstHungary)
    01:55:56.109 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods\Stainless_Steel_6/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 24395, column 28 :
    we should only have trait(BattleChivalry) additional affects for triggers(battle3Chivalry_Dread_Not_fighting)
    01:55:56.109 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods\Stainless_Steel_6/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 24396, column 25 :
    we should only have trait(BattleDread) additional affects for triggers(battle3Chivalry_Dread_Not_fighting)
    01:55:56.109 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods\Stainless_Steel_6/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 24406, column 28 :
    we should only have trait(BattleChivalry) additional affects for triggers(battle3Chivalry_Dread_Routing)
    01:55:56.109 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods\Stainless_Steel_6/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 24407, column 25 :
    we should only have trait(BattleDread) additional affects for triggers(battle3Chivalry_Dread_Routing)
    01:55:56.109 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods\Stainless_Steel_6/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 24419, column 28 :
    we should only have trait(BattleChivalry) additional affects for triggers(battle3Chivalry_Dread_Routing2)
    01:55:56.125 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods\Stainless_Steel_6/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 24420, column 25 :
    we should only have trait(BattleDread) additional affects for triggers(battle3Chivalry_Dread_Routing2)
    01:55:56.125 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods\Stainless_Steel_6/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 24460, column 25 :
    we should only have trait(BattleDread) additional affects for triggers(battle3Dread_Let_Them_Go)
    01:55:56.187 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods\Stainless_Steel_6/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 28271, column 29 :
    we should only have trait(CrusaderHistory) additional affects for triggers(crusades_6)
    01:55:56.187 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods\Stainless_Steel_6/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 28280, column 29 :
    we should only have trait(CrusaderHistory) additional affects for triggers(crusades_7)
    01:55:56.187 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods\Stainless_Steel_6/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 28322, column 26 :
    we should only have trait(JihadHistory) additional affects for triggers(jihads_7)
    01:55:56.187 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods\Stainless_Steel_6/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 28331, column 26 :
    we should only have trait(JihadHistory) additional affects for triggers(jihads_8)
    01:55:56.187 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods\Stainless_Steel_6/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 28368, column 31 :
    we should only have trait(Hatespapal_states) additional affects for triggers(ReConsiderCatholicChurch)
    01:55:56.203 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods\Stainless_Steel_6/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 30404, column 27 :
    we should only have trait(GoodDenouncer) additional affects for triggers(hereticinit1_denouncerclear)
    01:55:56.203 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods\Stainless_Steel_6/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 30412, column 25 :
    we should only have trait(StrongFaith) additional affects for triggers(hereticinit1_denouncerclear1)
    01:55:56.203 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods\Stainless_Steel_6/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 30420, column 22 :
    we should only have trait(Purifier) additional affects for triggers(hereticinit1_purifierclear)
    01:55:58.421 [system.io] [warning] open: mods\Stainless_Steel_6/data/text/export_advice.txt.strings.bin is missing
    01:55:58.640 [system.io] [warning] open: mods\Stainless_Steel_6/data/text/export_advice.txt is missing
    01:55:58.875 [system.io] [warning] open: mods\Stainless_Steel_6/data/text/export_prologue.txt.strings.bin is missing
    01:55:58.890 [system.io] [warning] open: mods\Stainless_Steel_6/data/text/export_prologue.txt is missing
    01:56:38.265 [system.io] [warning] open: mods\Stainless_Steel_6/data/text/cursor_action_tooltips.txt.strings.bin is missing
    01:56:38.296 [system.io] [warning] open: mods\Stainless_Steel_6/data/text/cursor_action_tooltips.txt is missing
    01:56:48.687 [system.io] [warning] open: C:\Programmi\SEGA\Medieval II Total War\mods\Stainless_Steel_6\replays\screen.rpy.chk is missing
    01:56:52.156 [system.io] [warning] open: mods\Stainless_Steel_6/data/text/quotes.txt.strings.bin is missing
    01:56:52.218 [system.io] [warning] open: mods\Stainless_Steel_6/data/text/quotes.txt is missing
    01:56:52.781 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/Stainless_Steel_6/data/loading_screen/loading_bar.tga.dds is missing
    01:56:52.843 [system.io] [warning] open: data/loading_screen/loading_logo.tga.dds is missing
    01:56:57.500 [system.io] [warning] open: data/models_effects/building_fire_glow.cas is missing
    01:56:57.515 [system.io] [warning] open: data/models_engine/heavy_onager_torches.cas is missing
    01:56:59.218 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/Stainless_Steel_6/data/loading_screen/loading_bar.tga.dds is missing
    01:57:24.187 [system.io] [warning] open: data/descr_fire_texture_list.txt is missing
    01:57:30.593 [system.io] [warning] open: cine.cfgXml is missing
    01:57:30.640 [data.xml.tag] [error] File:[cine.cfgXml]Failed to open file(0:0)
    01:57:30.656 [system.io] [warning] open: C:\Programmi\SEGA\Medieval II Total War\mods\Stainless_Steel_6\cameras\screenshots03 is missing
    01:57:30.656 [data.xml.tag] [error] File:[C:\Programmi\SEGA\Medieval II Total War\mods\Stainless_Steel_6\cameras\screenshots03]Failed to open file(0:0)
    01:57:30.656 [system.io] [warning] open: data/textures/#al_outline.tga.dds is missing
    01:57:30.796 [system.io] [warning] open: mods\Stainless_Steel_6/data/text/prebattle_speeches_subtitles.txt.strings.bin is missing
    01:57:30.953 [system.io] [warning] open: mods\Stainless_Steel_6/data/text/prebattle_speeches_subtitles.txt is missing
    01:57:31.015 [system.io] [warning] open: mods\Stainless_Steel_6/data/text/battle_event_subtitles.txt.strings.bin is missing
    01:57:31.093 [system.io] [warning] open: mods\Stainless_Steel_6/data/text/battle_event_subtitles.txt is missing
    01:57:31.265 [system.io] [warning] open: mods\Stainless_Steel_6/data/text/historic_battles_subtitles.txt.strings.bin is missing
    01:57:31.359 [system.io] [warning] open: mods\Stainless_Steel_6/data/text/historic_battles_subtitles.txt is missing
    01:58:16.796 [system.io] [warning] open: data/textures/#green_circle.tga.dds is missing
    01:58:16.828 [system.io] [warning] open: data/textures/#arrow.tga.dds is missing
    01:58:16.843 [system.io] [warning] open: data/textures/#arrow_distance.tga.dds is missing
    01:58:16.843 [system.io] [warning] open: data/textures/#outline.tga.dds is missing
    01:58:17.031 [system.io] [warning] open: data/textures/#unit_indicator_arrow.tga.dds is missing
    01:58:17.062 [system.io] [warning] open: data/battlefield/cloud_sprite.tga.dds is missing
    01:58:20.921 [system.io] [warning] open: data/models/textures/weapon_phalanx_spear.tga.dds is missing
    01:58:26.421 [system.io] [warning] open: data/models/textures/arrow_red.tga.dds is missing
    01:58:26.531 [system.io] [warning] open: data/models/textures/vertex_pointer.tga.dds is missing
    01:58:26.531 [system.io] [warning] open: data/models/textures/waypoint_marker.tga.dds is missing
    01:58:26.546 [system.io] [warning] open: data/textures/battlefield_border.tga.dds is missing
    01:58:26.593 [system.io] [warning] open: data/textures/deployment_area_border.tga.dds is missing
    01:58:26.593 [system.io] [warning] open: data/textures/#splash_ring.tga.dds is missing
    01:58:26.609 [system.io] [warning] open: data/textures/#water_drop.tga.dds is missing
    01:58:26.640 [system.io] [warning] open: data/textures/#weather.tga.dds is missing

and this is my SS_cine-ed_render.txt

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    [camera]

campaign_map_smoothing = 1

default_in_battle = default

fov = 75

move = 30

restrict = 0

rotate = 10

#-------------------------------------------

[video]

anisotropic_level = 16

anti_alias_mode = normal

antialiasing = 8

battle_32_bit = 1

battle_resolution = 1024 768

bloom = 1

building_detail = high

campaign_32_bit = 1

campaign_resolution = 1024 768

depth_shadows = 2

depth_shadows_resolution = 2

desync_animations = 1

detailed_unit_shadows = 1

effect_quality = highest

gamma = 100

glints = 1

gloss_mapping = 1

grass_distance = 900

movies = 0

no_background_fmv = 1

reflection = 1

reflections = 1

show_banners = 1

subtitles = 0

terrain_quality = high

texture_filtering = 2

tga_aspect = 1.5

tga_input_scale = 1

tga_reserve_space = 0

tga_width =

triple_buffer = 1

ui_32_bit = 0

unit_detail = higher

unit_shaders = 1

vegetation = 1

vegetation_quality = high

vsync = 1

water_buffers_per_node = 8

widescreen = 0

windowed = 1

#------------------------------------------- INSERT REPLAY HERE!!!

[replay]

play = 1

file = C:\Programmi\SEGA\Medieval II Total War\mods\Stainless_Steel_6\replays\screen.rpy

camera = C:\Programmi\SEGA\Medieval II Total War\mods\Stainless_Steel_6\cameras\screenshots03

show_battle_ui = 0

info = 0

[features]

editor = true

mod = C:\Programmi\SEGA\Medieval II Total War\mods\Stainless_Steel_6

[capture_tga]

enable = 1

fps = 60

dir = C:\Programmi\SEGA\Medieval II Total War\mods\Stainless_Steel_6\video_capture\

[cine]

show = 1

width = 1024

height = 768

capture = 1

avi = 1

i hope you can help me!

PS: i use "programmi" instead "programs file" because i use italian pc ;D
    Last edited by sud commander; August 10, 2008 at 07:14 PM.
    .:|Sudcommaner aka siculo-calabrese|:.

.:Song Dynasty Preview:.

Hey sud commander,
    quite a long log file
    I spotted three possible problems (assuming that your edit.bat ran without problems):

1) depending on whether you used a simple Camera or a CameraGroup, you need to change the line
    camera = C:\Programmi\SEGA\Medieval II Total War\mods\Stainless_Steel_6\cameras\screenshots03
    into either
    camera = C:\Programmi\SEGA\Medieval II Total War\mods\Stainless_Steel_6\cameras\screenshots03.cam
    or
    camera = C:\Programmi\SEGA\Medieval II Total War\mods\Stainless_Steel_6\cameras\screenshots03.GameraGroupXml

2) have you made sure that your screenshots03-camera is placed in the subfolder
    \Medieval II Total War\mods\Stainless_Steel_6\cameras?
    Maybe it has accidentally been saved in the subfolder
    \Medieval II Total War\cameras
    Then you'd need to change that in the render.cfg too.

3) you said this was your SS_cine-ed_render.txt but it actually should be your SS_cine-ed_render.cfg If this is not just a typo you should change that too (make file extension visible in the windows folder options).

Regards,
    D|need
    Last edited by D|major; August 11, 2008 at 04:00 AM.
    formerly known as D|need

Quote Originally Posted by D|need View Post
    Hey sud commander,
    quite a long log file
    I spotted three possible problems (assuming that your edit.bat ran without problems):

1) depending on whether you used a simple Camera or a CameraGroup, you need to change the line
    into either
    camera = C:\Programmi\SEGA\Medieval II Total War\mods\Stainless_Steel_6\cameras\screenshots03.cam
    or
    camera = C:\Programmi\SEGA\Medieval II Total War\mods\Stainless_Steel_6\cameras\screenshots03.GameraGroupXml

2) have you made sure that your screenshots03-camera is placed in the subfolder
    \Medieval II Total War\mods\Stainless_Steel_6\cameras?
    Maybe it has accidentally been saved in the subfolder
    \Medieval II Total War\cameras
    Then you'd need to change that in the render.cfg too.

3) you said this was your SS_cine-ed_render.txt but it actually should be your SS_cine-ed_render.cfg If this is not just a typo you should change that too (make file extension visible in the windows folder options).

Regards,
    D|need
    thanks for the answer.

1) i use a simple camera. now i change the line in "...screenshots03.cam"

2)
    yes, i sure

3)
    i haven't in my medieval 2 folder this file "SS_cine-ed_render.cfg"

Great news!

I do 3 new cameras, and after i save before like .cam file and in the end like group file. i put the group name in the render.txt and it works!!
    Last edited by sud commander; August 11, 2008 at 06:18 PM.

Hi i am having some problems with creating battle videos with cine ed. I watched the tutorial like for some 100 times, but i still cant get thrue. So i wonder, maybe someone can help me here?

Problem is that when ever i press play button (in cine ed) it plays normally, but when it goes to a certain point, i cant play it from an earlyer point. I drag the red line to the starting point (it leaves a green line at the point i stopped). And press play. But it continues to play from that green line.

p.s. sorry for my english.

Quote Originally Posted by archer9 View Post
    Hi i am having some problems with creating battle videos with cine ed. I watched the tutorial like for some 100 times, but i still cant get thrue. So i wonder, maybe someone can help me here?

Problem is that when ever i press play button (in cine ed) it plays normally, but when it goes to a certain point, i cant play it from an earlyer point. I drag the red line to the starting point (it leaves a green line at the point i stopped). And press play. But it continues to play from that green line.

p.s. sorry for my english.
    Hello archer9
    You need to rewind before you can replay. Hold down "Shift" and right-click at an earlier point. Then you need to click at the "rewind" key in the Cine-ed edit window. It'll reload the whole replay and let's you start from that point then.
    Regards,
    D|need
    formerly known as D|need

Hi, I just have a small short question.

How come my finished render always starts from the first frame of the replay and not when I first placed in a keyframe?

Also, why is there always a default keyframe at frame 1? This way when I move the keys I created it will make an animation from the 1st key to the 2nd, instead of staying still. Thanks